Jul 10, 2017
Official Compressed Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Official Compressed Mac: - MEGA - -
Others: ANDROID*

a compressed version
Android port

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
This was a great update especially for the mc dominant path. The mc really put Isabella in her place, and his friendship with Elizabeth is getting even better. It almost seems like Elizabeth is grooming the mc into the sort of man she'd actually want to be with. And his growing authority over Isabella is written really well. The next updates are going to be even better.

Reactions: Andrash

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
There is actually a lot of content I thought if you try all paths but the dominating one is by far the best one IMHO.

Reactions: Andrash

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm wondering, what determines if you're on the dominant, submissive, and neutral path?

I'm doing a new game and using the walkthrough, and it says this option gives you dom +1 for example. During my first playthrough without a walkthrough, I picked what I would have done if that was me (IRL). I looked at the walkthrough after I was done and I picked a combination of dominant and neutral options. Am I going down the dominant path or the neutral? I think I got more dominant options than neutral.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Seems ok.
The Sound option doesnt wort though. For example, have everythign turned off (down to min) and yet the sound effects still get heard, such as the smacking.

M'95

May 17, 2019
Beautifull renders, because of that I am realy sad there are no options to avoid the more extreme stuff like the chastity belt, but I guess that would mean to much work for on more paths.

I am sorry to say I am out from this point in the story, the cage for mc's penis was just too far on the humilation path for me. (dont mistake this for angry post, it is not I enjoyed this VN very much up until now).

I hope that Creator will add (maybe after other paths are done?) a path that will allow MC to dodge the worst assaults on his manhood, without losing the threat of being in enemy teritory (The mansion with the female predators) while trying to protect the sister and himself from the Mansion ladies.

Good luck with your high quality creation Henissart

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
how fucking good is this game. I know it's got close to a perfect rating in the reviews, but it still feels like it's underrated for some reason and not enough people are playing it or giving it the support it deserves. the interactios with isabella on the dom path are just priceless and almost perfect for the way the story is going

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/09/02: Updated Mod, 0.36

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.36
  • Updated Gallery Unlocker
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.36
  • Added Mod Options
Download: -
Note: Patreon Edition has all incest and taboo content removed.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to change the MC's name? I have someone's save file, but I want to change the name they gave him. Is there a command or something I can use to change the name?

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Does anyone know how to change the MC's name? I have someone's save file, but I want to change the name they gave him. Is there a command or something I can use to change the name?
if you have Console enabled, you can change the name by typing in pname = "YOURFIRST NAME" and pname_f = "YOUR FAMILY NAME"

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
if you have Console enabled, you can change the name by typing in pname = "YOURFIRST NAME" and pname_f = "YOUR FAMILY NAME"
I don't know how to enable console commands. It has been a while since I last did that. I forgot where I needed to go, but thank you for letting me know.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Meh nothing added no new things animations etc ended same place with Isabella :cautious: (n)
Hope next update Gives something new Like = Having Some real Sex action :love:(y) Fucking Maid with be beter -She is HOT
Or Isabella :devilish:(y) Or Main Milf -->she is Golden Ticket for MC :giggle:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
SUPERB UPDATE!!!! This tittle never disappoints!
Indeed.
I just finished the 3 paths (Sub, Neutral, Dom), and all three of those paths are very well written with top quality renders.

- Dom Path: I was pleasantly surprised we could go that far with Isabella The scene where MC is pinching Isabella's nipples is so hot... And it seems MC is beginning to make Isabella actually jealous of Heather's big tits :love:
- Sub Path: It's humiliating (as it should be)... and VERY painful for MC if you pick a certain choice :eek: a finger INSIDE the cock?! Her nail... I guess males would have to train their cock A LOT to be able to take that IRL :ROFLMAO: Plus... It seems Elisabeth begins to CUCK the poor MC with Heather :ROFLMAO: And I love that!
- Neutral Path: It's my favorite path :) I guess it's because it's the Path where you get the most action with milf-mistress :) Interesting content with Heather too

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes