4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I'm using both the incest patch and the MOD so unsure where the error is from..
can just click ignore but if it starts to get error this early then i can only assume it will happen again later..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Indeed.
I just finished the 3 paths (Sub, Neutral, Dom), and all three of those paths are very well written with top quality renders.

- Dom Path: I was pleasantly surprised we could go that far with Isabella The scene where MC is pinching Isabella's nipples is so hot... And it seems MC is beginning to make Isabella actually jealous of Heather's big tits :love:
- Sub Path: It's humiliating (as it should be)... and VERY painful for MC if you pick a certain choice :eek: a finger INSIDE the cock?! Her nail... I guess males would have to train their cock A LOT to be able to take that IRL :ROFLMAO: Plus... It seems Elisabeth begins to CUCK the poor MC with Heather :ROFLMAO: And I love that!
- Neutral Path: It's my favorite path :) I guess it's because it's the Path where you get the most action with milf-mistress :) Interesting content with Heather too
hey do you have all the content ? is there a walthrough of the 3 path or something please?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Indeed.
I just finished the 3 paths (Sub, Neutral, Dom), and all three of those paths are very well written with top quality renders.

- Dom Path: I was pleasantly surprised we could go that far with Isabella The scene where MC is pinching Isabella's nipples is so hot... And it seems MC is beginning to make Isabella actually jealous of Heather's big tits :love:
- Sub Path: It's humiliating (as it should be)... and VERY painful for MC if you pick a certain choice :eek: a finger INSIDE the cock?! Her nail... I guess males would have to train their cock A LOT to be able to take that IRL :ROFLMAO: Plus... It seems Elisabeth begins to CUCK the poor MC with Heather :ROFLMAO: And I love that!
- Neutral Path: It's my favorite path :) I guess it's because it's the Path where you get the most action with milf-mistress :) Interesting content with Heather too
Omg. Fingering in dick ??. I want to bury this shit, Karlsson's gambit, & reparations in coffin & throw it in Bermuda triangle. Of course, some people will complain that i polluted Bermuda triangle by throwing 3 bull shit things in it.!!

Reactions: EZ8lt

xxxLNxxx

Oct 3, 2018
Indeed.

How do you go with neutral path? Maybe some general tips if you can't be specific. And is there different content for it in previous updates too or just this last one?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So with this update, 1) I'm even more suspicious of Elizabeth, ESPECIALLY with how she acting nice, and this is the first time she didn't screw us over. 2) Love the scene with Heather in the dom path. 3) Still wish we can insult Isabelle further, telling her how no one would want someone that skinny.

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Indeed.

Could you please tell me. How I can go on Sub and Neutral path? because I was able to finish only the dom path. Dissappointed that there is no real sex scene yet. Can't wait to bang Isabela, Elizabeth or Ms Von Stern :D Heather is my least favourite character but its a nice game.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
How do you go with neutral path? Maybe some general tips if you can't be specific. And is there different content for it in previous updates too or just this last one?
Could you please tell me. How I can go on Sub and Neutral path? because I was able to finish only the dom path. Dissappointed that there is no real sex scene yet. Can't wait to bang Isabela, Elizabeth or Ms Von Stern :D Heather is my least favourite character but its a nice game.
The walkthrough is linked and up-to-date in the first post. No sex yet tho, which is actually good. I prefer when games go slowly. The slower, the better actually x) Lot of foot-play in the Neutral path, which is awesome. I'm usually not into foot fetish, but this game is doing it beautifully imo :)

Reactions: AddictedTT

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Amazing update, great stuff on every path. The sub route is the best, of course. I was never more aroused than during that whole strawberry milkshake conversation. That was one of the most sexiest and absolutely cruelly and brilliantly manipulative conversations ever. I cannot wait to see how this path plays out with Elisabeth corrupting the angelic Heather in front of her brother's eyes and then using her in every imaginable and unimaginable way while he watches! I am melting just thinking about it.

The other paths with Heather are also great. There is a romantic path (I'm guessing this is what people call neutral) and a dominant one. Both offer great choices, and he can be kind and cuddly with his sister, or have fun humiliating her himself. Again, I can't wait to see how these routes evolve.

One of the very favorites scenes in this whole story so far was the Mistress speaking to Heather about her brother and him "fertilizing" her. She spoke about it at length and in great vivid detail, leading me to once again believe (and kinda confirming my earlier belief) that the Von Stern's biggest kink is forced incest pregnancy. The way the Mistress was describing to Heather her brother impregnating her made me hopeful this is their endgame and we'll witness it in all its shameful glory. It's incredibly transgressive and taboo and being forced into it is deliciously evil! I just hope we see this play out with Heather's baby bump growing with each update or so, as she's without a doubt enduring endless jokes at her and her brother's expense from the Mistresses.

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Great update. Great writing. Strange that I had never thought of a bun as sexy. There must be something wrong with me.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
2020/09/02: Updated Mod, 0.36

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.36
  • Updated Gallery Unlocker
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.36
  • Added Mod Options
Download: MEGA -
Note: Patreon Edition has all incest and taboo content removed.
Is it possible to apply it on Android?

solarBear

Jun 10, 2020
I'm using both the incest patch and the MOD so unsure where the error is from..
can just click ignore but if it starts to get error this early then i can only assume it will happen again later..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the error is the shitty untested mod that forgot to use color code and put path name in square brackets
just delete the scripts folder(not the scripts.rpa!!) and play the game for now with the help of the walkthrough pdf

Reactions: Spawn420

xav66ier

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks for the Official Compressed Win version of the game. I really like other developers offered compressed versions of his games.
Excuse my bad English.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes