4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

gottogo1234

Oct 3, 2017
Indeed.
I just finished the 3 paths (Sub, Neutral, Dom), and all three of those paths are very well written with top quality renders.

- Dom Path: I was pleasantly surprised we could go that far with Isabella The scene where MC is pinching Isabella's nipples is so hot... And it seems MC is beginning to make Isabella actually jealous of Heather's big tits :love:
- Sub Path: It's humiliating (as it should be)... and VERY painful for MC if you pick a certain choice :eek: a finger INSIDE the cock?! Her nail... I guess males would have to train their cock A LOT to be able to take that IRL :ROFLMAO: Plus... It seems Elisabeth begins to CUCK the poor MC with Heather :ROFLMAO: And I love that!
- Neutral Path: It's my favorite path :) I guess it's because it's the Path where you get the most action with milf-mistress :) Interesting content with Heather too

Do you happen to have the save to unlock all scenes/gallery? I've gone through all 3 paths but I still have some scenes missing...

Reactions: Zariaswell

Givettme

Jul 4, 2018
I love Heather so much. She looks stunnning especially in the scenes in the neutral path. I have a dream ending for this game: I hate these other bitches so let the MC dominate them but Heather wil be the dominant one toward the MC. In a loving way that is. Wouldnt that be a role reversal. I just do not think the dom- mcsub relationship with the von Sterns work with me because they are just sadistic bitches I want to strangle.

Reactions: gottogo1234

gottogo1234

Oct 3, 2017
I love Heather so much. She looks stunnning especially in the scenes in the neutral path. I have a dream ending for this game: I hate these other bitches so let the MC dominate them but Heather wil be the dominant one toward the MC. In a loving way that is. Wouldnt that be a role reversal. I just do not think the dom- mcsub relationship with the von Sterns work with me because they are just sadistic bitches I want to strangle.

Hmmm interesting take. I love the dominant women in this game. I like how the paths are laid out but I do find the path of Heather becoming more of a dominant to the MC interesting.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I like every characters of this game. But if we have to make a classment, here is mine:

1/ Heather
2/ Mistress von Stern
3/ Isabella
4/ Anja
5/ Elizabeth

But even if Elizabeth is last in my classment, I like her too! Especially when she drops her mask and shows how much of a manipulative bitch she actually is :devilish:
My own list goes like this:

1) Mistress
2) Anja
3) Elisabeth
4) Heather
5) Isabella

The Mistress has all the qualities I find attractive: she is self-confident and assertive and knows how to get what she wants, but she's not fond of pointless cruelty, but she might be way out of the MC's league. Anja is assertive in many ways and caring, but she lacks self-confidence at times and is hesitant to use the power she has over MC; if she realizes what kind of power she has over MC and allows herself to enjoy it, she has the potential of becoming a gentle caring Domme - the scenario I would greatly enjoy. Elisabeth is an egoistic manipulative bitch (I do not particularly like that), but at least she is self-confident and knows what she wants. Heather is a sweet girl, but lacks self-confidence and assertiveness; perhaps she could learn a thing or two from Elisabeth and Anja and become more "dommy". Isabella is very immature, essentially a spoiled brat - she doesn't really seem to know what she wants and resorts to pointless cruelty just because she can; she is my least favorite character.

Reactions: zh and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ohh waifu tier list war! I wanna join!

1) Elizabeth
2) Isabella
3) Mistress
4) Heather
5) Anja

-I know she is manipulative bitch, but I totally love Elizabeth. In fact, I may love her so much in part BECAUSE she is a manipulative bitch. Every word she says turns me on, every look, every playful comment and even the fuck that she likes messing with Heather and teasing us about it. I cannot express how attractive I find her. The way she looked at us when she found us watching her masturbate was just perfection!
-Isabella follows for the simple reason that she wakes up in me the desire to dominate her so much. If Elizabeth is the kind of woman that you don't know if it is friend or foe, you know with Isabella you are going to go straight to war. And while it is probably a very toxic relationship, I find her irresistible.
-Mistress so far is third more than anything just because I feel she is holding back. And, to be honest, I am not into milfs, with very few exceptions.
-I really like Heather. She is extremely cute. It is just that instead of awakening pure desire, she feels more like a puppy I need to protect.
-Anja, the same as Heather, but the other way around. She is more a motherly figure that I want to hug that a woman I want to fuck.

Just to make it clear: I still want to fuck them all! Very much. All my comments above are relative. Anja and Heather are fucking hot, both physically and personality wise. It is just that Elizabeth is so irresistible that the comparison does not seem fair.

I said it before and I get more and more convinced with each update. This game is pure poetry.

Last edited:

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Ho-ly shit this update was amazing. I'm on the Dom Path and my God was that last scene so beautifully executed/enticing. Totally worth the wait! Totally missing out on some action with Mrs.Von Stern though, can we expect another scene with her next update?

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I hate Isa because, despite my subby nature, I would have very hard time submitting to her as there is nothing about her I can respect. I probably wouldn't let the MC hurt her in any way, but I would very much like the MC to turn the Mistress and Lisa against her.

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Ohh waifu tier list war! I wanna join!

1) Elizabeth
2) Isabella
3) Mistress
4) Heather
5) Anja

-I know she is manipulative bitch, but I totally love Elizabeth. In fact, I may love her so much in part BECAUSE she is a manipulative bitch. Every word she says turns me on, every look, every playful comment and even the fuck that she likes messing with Heather and teasing us about it. I cannot express how attractive I find her. The way she looked at us when she found us watching her masturbate was just perfection!
-Isabella follows for the simple reason that she wakes up in me the desire to dominate her so much. If Elizabeth is the kind of woman that you don't know if it is friend or foe, you know with Isabella you are going to go straight to war. And while it is probably a very toxic relationship, I find her irresistible.
-Mistress so far is third more than anything just because I feel she is holding back. And, to be honest, I am not into milfs, with very few exceptions.
-I really like Heather. She is extremely cute. It is just that instead of awakening pure desire, she feels more like a puppy I need to protect.
-Anja, the same as Heather, but the other way around. She is more a motherly figure that I want to hug that a woman I want to fuck.

Just to make it clear: I still want to fuck them all! Very much. All my comments above are relative. Anja and Heather are fucking hot, both physically and personality wise. It is just that Elizabeth is so irresistible that the comparison does not seem fair.

I said it before and I get more and more convinced with each update. This game is pure poetry.
Good list :)

I have a different perspective I bet, but I'd go:

1a/1b - Isabella/Elisabeth A version of my past self morphing into a version of my present self as you learn and get smarter. I definitely identify with both characters personally in different ways.
3. Mistress Stern - I'm generally not into any MILFs period (women that age are just too old for me and don't turn me on I guess men are a different story though) but I love her character.
4/5 Anja/Heather - Fodder for sadistic desires only. I just want to see them have some trouble in the game. (sorry!)

I'm really hoping his Patreon takes off as it gives evidence that this kind of game can really succeed commercially.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Hi everyone,

Gen has updated the official Estate : Dominate Guide for Release 6.
It's attached below, and the permanent home for it is in the game download folder and in a public folder here:

Huge thanks from me, and I hope from all of you, to Gen for his work. I use it quite a bit myself when I write to keep track of all the variables at play in the game.

As far as I know, there are no serious bugs in the Release 6 - 0.36 version I uploaded on the 1st. I'm still going to publish a new build this weekend that will include the unlocks for the non-canon gallery, a handful of fixed typos and a couple of other small fixes you'll find in the changelog when I upload it.

I've also made a new demo version today that is up-to-date and save compatible with the current version, but ends after the content of Release 2. It will be up on the weekend as well and is a good way to test the game out if you're unsure about it.

I hope you are, or will be, enjoying Release 6!

All the best,
Henissart

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Anja seems not to receive much love, but I can not but respect her stoic strength of character, she adds some level of melancholy to the story. I wish that she could free herself up more and become a true domme down the line.

I also cannot help but love Isabella, I can't resist mean girls, and her brattiness and immaturity only makes her dominance the more humiliatingly addictive. She could grow into a real sadistic awesomeness.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I could live with any humiliation Isa inflicts on MC, but I really hate the way she treats Heather. Personally, I find Heather's figure much more attractive than Isa's and I do not enjoy Isa harassing Heather for not being skinny.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I could live with any humiliation Isa inflicts on MC, but I really hate the way she treats Heather. Personally, I find Heather's figure much more attractive than Isa's and I do not enjoy Isa harassing Heather for not being skinny.
Yeah, I don't really like that she dominates her, I'd rather she stick to the MC.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Good list :)

I have a different perspective I bet, but I'd go:

1a/1b - Isabella/Elisabeth A version of my past self morphing into a version of my present self as you learn and get smarter. I definitely identify with both characters personally in different ways.
3. Mistress Stern - I'm generally not into any MILFs period (women that age are just too old for me and don't turn me on I guess men are a different story though) but I love her character.
4/5 Anja/Heather - Fodder for sadistic desires only. I just want to see them have some trouble in the game. (sorry!)

I'm really hoping his Patreon takes off as it gives evidence that this kind of game can really succeed commercially.
If I made a list regarding the personalities of this game (ignoring physical appearance), I'd make the same list as you... for the almost same reasons. Except maybe for Mistress Stern that I would put ahead of Isa/Elisabeth. I feel like they are still baby-doms in comparison to Mistress Stern :devilish: It seems like Elisabeth is catching up with Mistress Stern, but sometimes Elisabeth relies on lies and blackmail to establish her Manipulation/Domination, while Mistress Stern doesn't even need to relie on those... "lowly means".

Well, it seems like the main fat-shamer of this game is getting skinny-shamed in the Dom Path. I loved to see that :devilish:

Last edited:

Angus Hac

Apr 17, 2018
Honestly fucking Anja's hair bun was boner killing... Like legit... At least have MC fuck her mouth or a assjob/thighjob.. To fuck her hair bun.. Like what?

I get it, you want to build up to the vaginal stuff but it has to start somewhere.. That was a perfect scene to have the first vsex scene for us on the dom path but no... A fucking hair bun.. Come on...
Dude, high class people are strange. I loved that scene, it's like something that can happen in a place like that. Some of them like the humilation of the subordinates, that scene symbolize this feeling. A vanilla sex scene definitely doesn't make sense in this situation, because it's pleasant for both.

Last edited:

Angus Hac

Apr 17, 2018
I like every characters of this game. But if we have to make a classment, here is mine:

1/ Heather
2/ Mistress von Stern
3/ Isabella
4/ Anja
5/ Elizabeth

But even if Elizabeth is last in my classment, I like her too! Especially when she drops her mask and shows how much of a manipulative bitch she actually is :devilish:
Me:

1 - Heather
2 - Isabella (I want dominate that beautiful bitch so much)
3 - Anja
4 - Mistress
5 - Elizabeth (Artificial girl, I can't)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes