4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Angus Hac

Apr 17, 2018
That's the exact point... MC is following orders and I don't know if you have noticed but Elisabeth love to play around with her toys, and she don't want the MC to fuck her or anything else yet. PLUS maybe she have some fucked up fetishes? Or seeing how long she can push the MC before he takes/loses control?
A hair fetish, she rubbed the MC's penis in her hair a scene before.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
1 Isabella
2 Heather
3 Head Misteress
4 Elizabeth
5 Anja

I'm going to turn Isabella into my personal cum dumpster. She has that dominate me please personality going on. Everything she has done ia clearly because she has a huge crush on MC and this is her way of dealing with it. She doesn't like the fact that MC has eyes on Heather because it's extra insulting to her pride. How can MC have eyes for anyone but her? Especially some fat cow! I love it! She belongs groveling at MCs feet begging to have his attention. Such a fucking turn on.

Heather, although submissive and requires protection is clearly the fuel that pushes Isabella the most. If she understood the kind of affect she has on Isabella she could easily play her own game. The fact that you can try and protect her innocence while slowly becoming seduced by your new relationship during this summer is exhilarating.

Head Misteress is the most practical character. She is stern, and cruel yet forgiving and kind. I believe that she has a greater purpose in you. I don't thinkb you were ever a non calculated choice. A woman like that is well aware of what you are capable of and what you might do. But this is fine. You have a purpose. Get into shape your a toy she can use for her own amusement and in the meantime you will teach her daughters humility. They need to learn first hand how that if you only drive the stick your mule will become tired and resentful possibly dangerous, there must be a balance between the carrot and the stick.

Elizabeth is too full of herself. She thinks she is playing 4d Chess when in reality she is just playing regular chess. She believes her moves are calculated and that she won't have any repercussions for her actions. Clearly underestimating, her mother, MC and her sister. Her fall when it happens is going to be the most delicious of them all.

Anju has made it clear that her role is that of a carpet so I find fins her boring and only have the desire to give her what she wants. To be treated as a carpet.

fz

Jun 16, 2017
This game is so extremely well made, both visual and the writings.
I really really wish that the piss/shit fetishes were avoidable in some of the paths (or if it already is, make it more clear when choosing paths). If the dev for some reason is reading this message; please please please, with sugar on top.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Ohh waifu tier list war! I wanna join!

1) Elizabeth
2) Isabella
3) Mistress
4) Heather
5) Anja

-I know she is manipulative bitch, but I totally love Elizabeth. In fact, I may love her so much in part BECAUSE she is a manipulative bitch. Every word she says turns me on, every look, every playful comment and even the fuck that she likes messing with Heather and teasing us about it. I cannot express how attractive I find her. The way she looked at us when she found us watching her masturbate was just perfection!
-Isabella follows for the simple reason that she wakes up in me the desire to dominate her so much. If Elizabeth is the kind of woman that you don't know if it is friend or foe, you know with Isabella you are going to go straight to war. And while it is probably a very toxic relationship, I find her irresistible.
-Mistress so far is third more than anything just because I feel she is holding back. And, to be honest, I am not into milfs, with very few exceptions.
-I really like Heather. She is extremely cute. It is just that instead of awakening pure desire, she feels more like a puppy I need to protect.
-Anja, the same as Heather, but the other way around. She is more a motherly figure that I want to hug that a woman I want to fuck.
I tend to agree. A few comments, if anyone is interested:

Elizabeth is manipulative, and I agree entirely that this makes her super hot. But it also makes her a little scary: you don't know what she really wants. Maybe just dominance (if she's still just a little girl like the ones who want to play princess in highschool), but maybe something else?... I find her intriguing. I really want to see what Hennissart is going to do with her.

Isabella is hot and childish, like a little ballerina in one of those old music boxes. She has a lot of growing up to do -- she looks like the kind of child who wants to have attention, so she wants to outdo everybody else and finds it strange that it's more difficult than she had thought. "But... I am the Queen! Why isn't everybody kneeling?" She reminds me of a friend's daughter (minus the femdom part) who is now 14.

Mrs. von Stern seems to be hiding something, too, which is why I find her a little intriguing. Maybe it was just the desire to have a new male servant, but I've always found it a little strange that she let the MC and his sister/friend come to the Estate so easily. It's as if there is something we don't know about the relationships between the characters (MC's father and the Stern enterprises, or Mrs. von Sterm herself) and that may change the story in the future. Her determination to have things in their "right places" makes me wonder about her childhood.

Anja is a delight to accompany, and the way her backstory (which apparently involves Mrs. von Stern) remains a mystery is very intriguing. She looks like someone who has a lot of profound thoughts that I would love to know more about. She is also the one character who managed to get me to shed a few tears (in the scene titled "Assistance").

Heather is really previous, and has a beautiful heart that makes me really angry at all the Stern women when they do anything bad to her. Being rather strongly on the sub/masochistic end of the spectrum, I don't mind what they do to the MC, but Heather!... I keep hoping she'll have her revenge on everybody at some point.

I said it before and I get more and more convinced with each update. This game is pure poetry.
I agree. The prose is very good, often really poetic. And the music is so well chosen... This is a really well-crafted VN. I wish it all the success in the world!

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
3. Mistress Stern - I'm generally not into any MILFs period (women that age are just too old for me and don't turn me on I guess men are a different story though) but I love her character.
You may change your mind as you age and turn into Mrs. von Stern... At some point, people like Isabella and Elizabeth end up looking like children. Very attractive children, but still... :)

4/5 Anja/Heather - Fodder for sadistic desires only. I just want to see them have some trouble in the game. (sorry!)
I wished I could agree with you but... they're female. If they were men, I would agree 100%.

I'm really hoping his Patreon takes off as it gives evidence that this kind of game can really succeed commercially.
The game is sufficiently well written for me to have the same wish. There's no reason why games with such themes shouldn't be successful; it leads to more diversity in fiction.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The game is sufficiently well written for me to have the same wish. There's no reason why games with such themes shouldn't be successful; it leads to more diversity in fiction.
The quality of the game suggest that it will go directly to Steam and my guess is that it will be quite successful. I stil get hurt when I see this game making a fourth of some stupid fuckfests, but hey, people like what they like.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Good update, i liked it a lot. Writing is great as usual and the build up of tension too. Not much of content when it comes to sex but the scenes are done so good and sexy that i can live with that, teasing is done really good and i look forward to seeing more in the future and hope for more scenes with Mistress von Stern, even though all of the women in the game are hot, she is mega hot.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I tend to agree. A few comments, if anyone is interested:

Elizabeth is manipulative, and I agree entirely that this makes her super hot. But it also makes her a little scary: you don't know what she really wants. Maybe just dominance (if she's still just a little girl like the ones who want to play princess in highschool), but maybe something else?... I find her intriguing. I really want to see what Hennissart is going to do with her.
I think at this point, it's easy to guess what Elizabeth wants IMO. She just want to be favored (or worse, be the only beneficiary) for the von Stern inheritance. We can already see that she tries to screw with Isabella. I suspect there is a special clause that prohibits Subs from inheriting the von Stern heirloom, as Subs are considered "servants". They can't have "servants" running the von Stern family, right?

With that in mind, what Elizabeth is trying to do with Isabella (using the MC) makes perfect sense.

Speculation : the Path MC chose will influence the fate of the von Stern heirloom.
- The Sub Path favors Isabella (Elizabeth's shenanigans fails on that route. Fortunatly for Elizabeth, Isabella is naïve and can't suspect her sister)
- The Dom Path favors Elizabeth (Elizabeth is successfully transforming Isabella into a sub)
- The Neutral Path... (I don't know yet. I suspect that Mistress von Stern knows that Elizabeth's mindset is bad (we saw that Elizabeth is a liar and a blackmailer) while Isabella is sadistic, but still naïve and willing to learn. At least Isabella isn't a liar. So I suspect that Isabella is already Mistress Stern's favorite. So Isabella might already be favored for the von Stern's heirloom)

Last edited:
Reactions: 311

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
This is definitely in my top 5 games on F95. It is well written and is the perfect example of an adult VN with plenty of sexual tension with a very great reward a the end of the Dom path. Gotta say that Bella is going to get her comeuppance in future updates. Can't wait for the next update to see how the dev is going to continue to flesh this out, the game that is. Hopefully he won't be too quick to finish the Bella path and slowly let Heather get in the act of teaching Bella to be a proper slave. I would like to see the Anja path developed more. She is my favorite character because of her personality although she is a bit too submissive. Mistress Stern also needs to be developed more. Lisa is my least favorite character because she is so manippulative of every other character. For me when it comes to looks Bella is my favorite character. Too bad her personality gets in the way.

The game is a 10/10 in all categories, story, renders and just the right amount of sexual tension and pace. Keep up the great work Henissart

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
This is definitely in my top 5 games on F95. It is well written and is the perfect example of an adult VN with plenty of sexual tension with a very great reward a the end of the Dom path. Gotta say that Bella is going to get her comeuppance in future updates. Can't wait for the next update to see how the dev is going to continue to flesh this out, the game that is. Hopefully he won't be too quick to finish the Bella path and slowly let Heather get in the act of teaching Bella to be a proper slave. I would like to see the Anja path developed more. She is my favorite character because of her personality although she is a bit too submissive. Mistress Stern also needs to be developed more. Lisa is my least favorite character because she is so manippulative of every other character. For me when it comes to looks Bella is my favorite character. Too bad her personality gets in the way.

The game is a 10/10 in all categories, story, renders and just the right amount of sexual tension and pace. Keep up the great work Henissart
Couldn't agree more and i absolutely love (!) having the choice of how to go about your "stay" at the mansion. Being able to flip the script on Bella & Co makes it so much better.

Btw: The similarities to Starless can't be a coincidence, can they? (this game basically feels like an improved, although more tame, version of it)

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
Amazing update, loved all three routes. The content with Mistress von stern and Anja is my favorite though, would love to see more of the Head Mistress. Also is it just me, but i'd love to see Anja with her hair down :love:

Good Work, Henissart

solarBear

Jun 10, 2020
Just wow what an update . Finally dom route players get to gave some fun.All the effort of going through the humiliation at the beginning has finally started to pay off.
Elisabeth is hands down the best girl smart, manipulative,helpful and true to her words.
I hated her the most at the beginning of the game but now dominating the bitches of the house with her is much more fun

Heather is the only disappointment ..She is like the toilet trained dog that shits on your carpet and then make a cute face... no matter how much u help her she will still be the ungrateful dumb submissive and even try to stop you emotionally from dominating others.She deserves to be treated like shit

1.Elizabeth
2.Mistress Von
3.Anja
4.Isabella

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I think at this point, it's easy to guess what Elizabeth wants IMO. She just want to be favored (or worse, be the only beneficiary) for the von Stern inheritance. We can already see that she tries to screw with Isabella. I suspect there is a special clause that prohibits Subs from inheriting the von Stern heirloom, as Subs are considered "servants". They can't have "servants" running the von Stern family, right?
With that in mind, what Elizabeth is trying to do with Isabella (using the MC) makes perfect sense.
I agree that, clearly at this point (and less clearly before but still not hard to guess), Elizabeth's intentions include becoming the future matriarch -- but then again, she is so obviously smart and calculating, it is difficult to see how someone like Mrs. von Stern wouldn't pick Elizabeth anyway. In other words, why should she even be afraid of Isabella, who doesn't have much chance of becoming the head of the family unless she changes a lot and rather quickly? Whatever Isabella gets is bound to be much less that Elizabeth's share, and will probably put Isabella under Elizabeth's enlightened guidance anyway. If I were in her position, I wouldn't scheme against Isabella; rather, I'd befriend Isabella as deeply and sincerely as possible, so as to have one unconditional ally (and still be able to play convincingly the good sister deeply concerned with my innocent little sister's well-being if need be, while manipulating her into becoming what I want). Instead, however, she tries to get at Isabella via the MC. And I get the impression (no evidence so far, but still) that Mrs. von Stern is somewhat aware of that. This suggests to me that there is more backstory between the two sisters than we've been shown so far, and/or that Elizabeth has other reasons to do what she is doing besides a desire for more power. (It might be as simple as Elizabeth being more narcissistic than we've seen so far, or her simply finding delight in reducing her sister to a sub... but I'm hoping it will be something more complicated. Maybe Elizabeth feels wronged by Isabella somehow?)

Speculation : the Path MC chose will influence the fate of the von Stern heirloom.
- The Sub Path favors Isabella (Elizabeth's shenanigans fails on that route. Fortunatly for Elizabeth, Isabella is naïve and can't suspect her sister)
I agree. But I'm fairly sure that Elizabeth's schemes won't stop here. She'll come up with something else.

- The Neutral Path... (I don't know yet. I suspect that Mistress von Stern knows that Elizabeth's mindset is bad (we saw that Elizabeth is a liar and a blackmailer) while Isabella is sadistic, but still naïve and willing to learn. At least Isabella isn't a liar. So I suspect that Isabella is already Mistress Stern's favorite. So Isabella might already be favored for the von Stern's heirloom)
I tend to disagree. Up until now, we haven't seen Mrs. von Stern favor sincerity over efficiency in her daughters; and even the way she talked to Isabella in the very first H-scene (when MC shaved Heather's pubic hair) suggests to me that Mrs. von Stern is a little impatient with Isabella, the little child who won't grow and wants everybody to do her bidding just because she can say the most obnoxious things.

And I still have this nagging suspicion that there is something Mrs. von Stern isn't telling us -- something about the real nature of her business relationship with MC's family, or with Anja's and her backstory -- that would change this equation.

Reactions: johnelros and zh
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes