4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
I'm on a mission to make Isabella in Honey Select 2 so I can destroy her :devilish:

Likely won't get far because I'm no design wizard :ROFLMAO:

My last attempt was Ashley from Harem Hotel but I ended up just ripping from another card and re-clothed her :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Andrash

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Absolutely love the update! Great game, one of (if not the) best, kudos to the developer, I will make sure to support you as much as I can.

PS: I know that it will take a lot of time until the next update and the paths will uncover more.
However, as I expressed my intention to have that tiny Isa under my control for just one lousy day, please be so kind as to indulge me.

I would love to have the possibility, or even better, a spin-off game revolving Isa and have an elaborated similar scene as it has with Shanlon in City of Broken Dreamers (for the connoisseurs) :devilish:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Yes, finaly Bella will fall . Cant wait to breed her good. I mean the family Stern has to survive :ROFLMAO: ;) , cant let dem die out

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
im sorry to say but can walktrough say what path you chosing i mean you want anja path there you go you ent dominate path i mean the walktrough is good but missunderstood :)

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Yeaaa i can now see how the game can be complete without any sex and 100% wont either since its about maids but im not mad tho not every game need sex unless story good

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
im sorry to say but can walktrough say what path you chosing i mean you want anja path there you go you ent dominate path i mean the walktrough is good but missunderstood :)
Theres no anja or mistress path just the daughters and friend

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
Great update. Great writing. Strange that I had never thought of a bun as sexy. There must be something wrong with me.
I think it's not so much the bun, but the look on Anja's face, that lewd look, she is turned on!!

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Honestly fucking Anja's hair bun was boner killing... Like legit... At least have MC fuck her mouth or a assjob/thighjob.. To fuck her hair bun.. Like what?

I get it, you want to build up to the vaginal stuff but it has to start somewhere.. That was a perfect scene to have the first vsex scene for us on the dom path but no... A fucking hair bun.. Come on...

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Seriously, I played all three paths of the last update and it's awesome !!!
I don't even know anymore which one is my favorite ! XD
I like every characters of this game. But if we have to make a classment, here is mine:

1/ Heather
2/ Mistress von Stern
3/ Isabella
4/ Anja
5/ Elizabeth

But even if Elizabeth is last in my classment, I like her too! Especially when she drops her mask and shows how much of a manipulative bitch she actually is :devilish:

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
While I agree that the bun scene is kind of strange? and was hoping for more (Still liked it though). So should we remember that Elisabeth is still very much in control and it is still to early to just go all out on Anja or Isabella, which the MC understands, so he still follows her commands to a fault while starting to resisting/push the boundaries. Would have kinda broken the build up if he ''already'' started to get it just like he wants.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
While I agree that the bun scene is kind of strange? and was hoping for more (Still liked it though). So should we remember that Elisabeth is still very much in control and it is still to early to just go all out on Anja or Isabella, which the MC understands, so he still follows her commands to a fault while starting to resisting/push the boundaries. Would have kinda broken the build up if he ''already'' started to get it just like he wants.
MC would have fucked Anja on her orders and followed whatever commands Elisabeth ushered out. I don't think that breaks anything story related.

Also it is not too early. PLUS it wouldn't have been going all out... Again, you would have fucked Anja on orders.

Reactions: obibobi

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
MC would have fucked Anja on her orders and followed whatever commands Elisabeth ushered out. I don't think that breaks anything story related.

Also it is not too early. PLUS it wouldn't have been going all out... Again, you would have fucked Anja on orders.
That's the exact point... MC is following orders and I don't know if you have noticed but Elisabeth love to play around with her toys, and she don't want the MC to fuck her or anything else yet. PLUS maybe she have some fucked up fetishes? Or seeing how long she can push the MC before he takes/loses control?

gottogo1234

Oct 3, 2017
I just have to say that this was an amazing update. I took me time but was able to go through the 3 different endings. I'm still missing parts of the gallery and scenes. Does anyone have the full unlock of all scenes/gallery?

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes