4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Can't just someone "copy/steal" this idea and actually finish it. Heinessart or whatever likely copied the idea from that hentai game, whatever it was called. He came like 200 litres in first scene/interview.

Reactions: FinrayB and a1q

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Can't just someone "copy/steal" this idea and actually finish it. Heinessart or whatever likely copied the idea from that hentai game, whatever it was called. He came like 200 litres in first scene/interview.
Copying ideas is easy. There are lots of similar stories going around.
But good luck finding ones that are on the same level quality wise - they are practically non-existant.

gio1243

May 1, 2020
Well, you can just stop paying him, you know. There is this neat feature on Patreon, that lets you edit or cancel your membership.
I have. But you know what else I can do ? Talk publicly about my experience with him. And guess what?! Neither Heniss-in- disguise nor Hennis-boys can do anything to shut me up! In fact the more ppl try, the more traction my opinion gets. And the more traction my opinion gets the higher the chance someone else cancels his subscription as well.

So if I were inclined to support him despite his lack of updates I would most likely choose silence when it comes to this particular topic.

Modsognir

Dec 26, 2020
You're so full of yourself.
Think you are the only one special big brain person, the Chosen One, who is capable of figuring out the date of the last update?

gio1243

May 1, 2020
No , but if I can help anyone even a single person avoid a subscription to the monthly calendar this game has been reduced to, I am willing to spend some time writing a couple of posts. But that's just me ... all about helping ppl! Besides it's my own time being spent here. I don't see why that would bother you unless you have some vested interest in keeping the pledges going.

dedi33

Jan 27, 2018
you should create a thread in game suggestions, btw try dominant witches by nikociant games, he is releasing updates every 3-4 weeks, but u should skip an update each time to enjoy more content
Thanks for the recommendation, I played it. Not a bad game but to me Estate Dominate is much better, not even comparable to it

Last edited:

Etheric

May 30, 2017
World of difference between the femdom in ED and the getting off on murdering / torturing people femdom in Karlssons Gambit in fairness.
Pretty much
Many of these games are just torture and psychopathy with no sentiment involved

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes