4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Etheric

May 30, 2017
by the fact i never payed for this game, i would never mock/insult him for anything, im more pissed off by the fact that patreons that are people who pays for months in return of nothing, wont say a word
I'm piss considering how good the game was but seems like if we ever get another update I would not expect nothing more.
The whole financial failure was his own doing, he was reaching almost 2k but decide to create 2 complete new routes that almost 90% of his fanbase didn't ask.
Now you see games with very specific fetish reaching 2,5-3k with constant updates and communications

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
Correct.....and if you guys start shit in the only freebee chat channel, it will be the end of it.
the thing is, a developer who cares and releases updates does not get asked "update when?" question that much, and the ones like henissart, ICSTOR(fuck this guy lmao, my autocorrect has changed his name to actor twice), TTLL...etc get asked that question by too many stupid people that are still hoping in them.

still waiting on that new wallpaper tho. And do tell heniss not to forget to make it!

Reactions: _DarkDesires_
Jan 16, 2020
So, what did he say, in short, in his "(slightly premature) Postmortem of this development cycle" post on Subscribesat/Patreon.

The title make me think than he may change the way he work on the game, but maybe it's just be an explanation on why there is a one year release gap.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
So, what did he say, in short, in his "(slightly premature) Postmortem of this development cycle" post on Subscribesat/Patreon.

The title make me think than he may change the way he work on the game, but maybe it's just be an explanation on why there is a one year release gap.
The content of his post was posted in Post #3387 by honihole in this thread.

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
Huh....gee....wonder why THAT happened? LOL
meh, not like removing a public channel gonna speed up the progress and make heniss update faster, so it fucking doesn't matter.
it is still the same yo, and this move just means he is ducking the questions, which is expected from someone like him anyway.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
meh, not like removing a public channel gonna speed up the progress and make heniss update faster, so it fucking doesn't matter.
it is still the same yo, and this move just means he is ducking the questions, which is expected from someone like him anyway.
Ducking questions or just annoyed with the same shit by pirates or people not supporting development? That's all that channel was anyway and it wasn't worth keeping.....so now it is gone. Good riddance.

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
Ducking questions or just annoyed with the same shit by pirates or people not supporting development? That's all that channel was anyway and it wasn't worth keeping.....so now it is gone. Good riddance.
"that's all that channel was". well, when the game is not updated for over a year, what'd you expect? people talking spoilers and enthusiastically theorizing what's about to come next?
Almost all the devs have public channels and this is not the same for all of them, so yeah, sounds like a "you problem" to me.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
"that's all that channel was". well, when the game is not updated for over a year, what'd you expect? people talking spoilers and enthusiastically theorizing what's about to come next?
Almost all the devs have public channels and this is not the same for all of them, so yeah, sounds like a "you problem" to me.
I'm in plenty other discords with those same inactive public channels where the only questions/comments are inane update questions, requests for full saves, and droid port issues. No idea why devs even bother....and many devs have patron only discords for that exact reason. It's the easiest way to somewhat guarantee patrons at least receive something not pirated for their support...be it discord access or roles on the discord that give them access to content.

• Sad
Reactions: TessSadist
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes