4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
World of difference between the femdom in ED and the getting off on murdering / torturing people femdom in Karlssons Gambit in fairness.
Gotta defend one of my favorite games here. KG has a very, very good Dom route which subverts most of the hardcore femdom. It puts it close to the same level as what's in ED.

That being said, KG made me realize that I have a huge kink for sexy psychotic murderers lmao

Reactions: Modsognir

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I have reached the second ending of the current version as dominated and I would like to know if there is an ending in which Bella subjects you to some madness of hers since for now the two times I have played it has not done anything to me. If someone can answer me I appreciate it.

glc0n

Feb 5, 2020
And he should just stop giving fake dates or messages like "close/almost ready" and then it takes half a year.
Normally a trello board would create the transparency needed so that everyone can calculate by themself what a realistic next release date can be.
But I guess, someone like him would take half his time sorting, deleting, creating, sorting tasks, instead of actually progressing somewhere. :rolleyes:
Maybe a number of renders ready would make the most sense. Most likely we would see that this size isn't increasing sometimes for months. Would give him less hate than the current PR style, I guess.
I'm an on and off Patreon of his. While I don't regret the money I've contributed (it's a brilliant game), I can't consistently toss in 5 bucks a month without any sense of progress. On a recent post I suggested to him that he do just what you suggested re: communication, i.e. give us a scene count, how many are written, how many are rendered, etc. Summer Scent (but also Karlsson's and ORS who do a good job communicating) were very much in my mind as examples.

He responded saying that it's too difficult to do because project development can't be broken down that way. This post makes it clear why he can't do that. 3 hours on a single sentence? Honestly, some people just need to be managed and given concrete goals to hit by someone else doing the admin. But since he doesn't have that he's going to agonize over every little detail and for that reason this project will likely never be completed.

Modsognir

Dec 26, 2020
Honestly, some people just need to be managed and given concrete goals to hit by someone else doing the admin. But since he doesn't have that he's going to agonize over every little detail and for that reason this project will likely never be completed.
Oh, wow, a nuanced and fair take on this issue! Thank you so much.
That said, I am not sure if we should approach this issue the same wa as a corporate entity. After all this is art, first and foremost, especially since this doesn't seem to be Heniss' main income.
So personally, I don't think "managing" an artist is really a great idea. I know I would have absolutely hated it if someone tried that with me and my art, which would have resulted in work I am not happy with personally, a drop in quality, and eventually I would have abandoned the art alltogether because of a lack of satisfaction with my work. Well... I actually did abandon my art because I tried to make a living from it, which put me under financial pressure and led to me losing interest in what I was doing.

Personally, I would rather wait a few more years for this game to be finished (I know, optimistic), than to force development along faster. But that's just my opinion, I think yours is fair too.

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
So no 25th september update, myeah no suprise here at least them patreons got their september wallpaper:HideThePain:
No surprise indeed, especially since Henissart himself said weeks ago that it wouldn't happen on the 25th.

"the update will be a little later than the tentative release date (25th) I gave you earlier. At my current speed it's going to take me about two extra weeks."

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
No surprise indeed, especially since Henissart himself said weeks ago that it wouldn't happen on the 25th.

"the update will be a little later than the tentative release date (25th) I gave you earlier. At my current speed it's going to take me about two extra weeks."

That is very good news, because that means that the author is working and is active to the point that he interacts with the players; serious problem that he is missing and not signs of life.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes