4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So basically the game isn't "finished", I'm thinking of playing it tom. What should I be expecting? Are there cliffhangers or just routes unexplored?
Unfinished?? try barely started :p If it were a book it is barely through the prologue. just enough to make you want more, not enough to satisfy anyone, thats why there is so much salt on this thread.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
So basically the game isn't "finished", I'm thinking of playing it tom. What should I be expecting? Are there cliffhangers or just routes unexplored?
If I recall correctly, you'll get told when you reached the end of the game.
It's really a treasure. Go for it and have fun but be aware that the story will propably never be finished.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Eh, renders were decent. Plot was kinda ok, but domination has very little point when it doesn't go anywhere. The worst part of the game was the sister character who was absolutely uninteresting and wasted all of the screentime. Instead of the actual scenes with main cast game is basically 80% sister being a dumb maid.
If you remove her, the entire game takes like 15 minutes to complete.

Reactions: Laehtsia

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Started to play the game, MC seems is dumb (What the hell is wrong with him, every time it's an episode of "I'm gonna peak but trust me bro it's for a good reason", it's clearly not life threatening so why screw things up ). The head made Anja is hot as fuck, I get the fact that she has silver hair to show she's old and all that but damn. She makes Mrs. Stern have a run for her money. (Granted her she really pops when zoomed in but you can somewhat see the resemblance of age when Anja is full body) So far I don't feel it with the Isabella and I haven't met Elizabeth.

Mrs. Stern jokes, fucking love it. Isabella is just a fucking prick, Mrs. Stern and Anja are the best so far. (I fucking love how in a way it's realistic on how you end up bullying or manipulation the red hair girl into thinking your a God or something. you can clearly tell Mrs. Stern has a way with words).

Ok might have been too hasty, Isabella has some good one liners. (I appreciate the little detail like his dick peeking a bit since he's hard and it's above average)

Not gonna lie, the shaving scene seemed smart at the moment, a couple hours passed and it seems like a bunch of whacko's decided to huddle up and become degenerates

"New employee" this Elizabeth straight up gold (When Elizabeth stated Isabella has a weird sense of humor, reframing all her dialogue into humor and it freaking slaps)

The perspective of Mrs. Stern taking care of thousands of people and comparing it to the servants was pretty fresh.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Lmaousernametext

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
For a game that basically femdom, I to be honest didn't feel it or the very least preferred neutral and dom more. Thanos was fucking right, "perfectly balanced as all things should be". The neutral is the best, while Dom really gives a different experience granted the hairbun fuck was pretty out there but I personally feel like I'd be more interested on the Dom and Neutral side of things than the Sub part of things in chapter 7. At least you can tell in Sub that your downhill from there but Neutral and Dom makes you wonder if maybe you'd get it with Mistress or in Dom maybe you get it with Elizabeth.

Overall Sub feels like your literally stepping on your dick. It just doesn't feel right for me (which might be how sub actually should be like but hey I don't know). I find Neutral the mostqnteresting among all since Mistress and Anja are in good terms with me, granted I'm not sure about Elizabeth and I think Isabella is slight pissed but Neutral seems to be the most favorable. But damn Dom is fucking great, (Granted I went Sub, Neutral and Dom so maybe that delayed Dom run is overdue but fuck does it deliver hard) with that being said I feel like Dom route will lead to a fucking nuclear explosion. I think the fallout will be catastrophic.

(With that being said the game hasn't been updated for like 3 years and a quick visor in patreon and all I see are wallpapers will they continue the game?)

Last edited:

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
I was looking forward to see MC take over and payback those bitches but thank to abandon tag....

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
The thing that sucks the most is that dude is still holding votes for the monthly wallpaper on his pateron page but nothing on the game at all.

Reactions: Sslsh

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Anyone remember a couple of years ago when the dev gave a progress report and said that a new update would be out in about 2 weeks?
You forgot that he finished the update, but did not release, because everyone is so mean. So now he is finishing the game, but will only release the final. Will take a while, because he sometimes needs 2 days to write one sentence just to make it a perfect sentence. Also nice wallpaper, every month. And stop asking about previews, please. All that asking only slows down the progress. At he moment he just has focus on assets, but once they are finished, everything will speed up. After the creativity break. Did I say there are nice wallpapers? Release in September!

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Wait so the game is being worked upon and it's just that the community was a big bad guy to the developer that's why he decided to stop doing previews or mini launches and just work the whole thing from start to finish and release the finish product?

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Wait so the game is being worked upon and it's just that the community was a big bad guy to the developer that's why he decided to stop doing previews or mini launches and just work the whole thing from start to finish and release the finish product?
Yea, more or less, I guess that's about right.

• Haha
Reactions: bkrrish1995

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
There is no proof of that, it's just his patreon supporters theory. That being said, if by some miracle it will be released fully finished, I will be first to buy it.

Reactions: richarddlopatin

RoachCoach

Sep 23, 2022
Waking up to a finished version of this game would be amazing but unfortunately the dev is probably just scamming people at this point. I wish I never stumbled upon this game years ago, so that I wouldn't know the amazing potential that will probably never be realized.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes