4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Fantajack

Apr 1, 2020
Wait so the game is being worked upon and it's just that the community was a big bad guy to the developer that's why he decided to stop doing previews or mini launches and just work the whole thing from start to finish and release the finish product?

If you dig through this thread you can find out that about 6 months after the dev released the last update to the game, all his donors (About 2500$ a month worth) were chomping at the bit to play through more content. and he released a progress report that said in about 2 weeks Ill release an update. Then about 3 months went by and he said something like "sorry ive been non responsive and I havent released an update yet but ive been physically and/or mentally sick, but im back on track and now for realz this time ill release another update in about 2 weeks. So then another month went by and still no update and no new content and many of his donors were understandably upset because he had now lied 2 times about when the next update would be out. Some of those donors started sending him hateful messages and he responded to the hate and questions with the following statement.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi everyone,

I stopped reading most of your messages and comments a while ago because some of the crap I've been receiving can be quite distracting. Sorry if you wrote me something normal and I haven't replied.

Today, however, I had to skim through everything I missed in order to extract the wallpaper ideas (thank you for those) and I'm now angry enough to blurt shit out from the top of my head. I'll do it in bullet points in no particular order:

If you want to send me personal insults, don't bother. I couldn't care less if you like me or not
I'm very happy to receive constructive criticism like how to improve writing or images
It's not constructive criticism to tell me things like 'no one gives a shit about your stupid wallpapers'
I'm sorry if you're disappointed in me and I hope I can turn that around in the future
It's fine to tell other people to not become a Patron/Subscriber or to talk shit about me in general. No need to tell me though, I can't act on that info myself
The game is alive, in active development and will be finished
You're right that I have gone back and forth on all sorts of predictions in the past; sometimes giving approximate release dates, sometimes saying 'when it's ready'. Shouldn't have done that and won't in the future.
I have no plans to ever again talk about release dates. Anything I create will come out when it comes out without rhyme or reason and I will leave you completely in the dark about 'progress' in the meantime
Patreon is a way to voluntarily support creators. Keyword is 'voluntary'. If a creator isn't creating like you want, the place to cancel your Patreon membership is here:

I've spent a lot of time being responsive in the past, like writing everyone a personal message when they pledged or replying to just about any question about the game, development or even personal stuff. I'm done with that for good
I'm very grateful for the amazing support you've given me. Sorry that this rant doesn't reflect that
I'm not depressed anymore
I'm writing this from the top of my head because I'm pissed off at the moment, but I do mean it. Please take particular note of bullet point 8 and, if you find it unacceptable, bullet point 9.

Heniss
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So (as far as I know) since he posted that he has not released any progress reports or shown any sign that he is actually working on the game at all (aside from monthly wallpapers). If he is actually still working on the game (which I highly doubt) he has screwed himself out of quite a bit of money (I honestly believe that this game could be pulling in 5k+ a month in donations right now if the dev had continued to release a sizeable update every 6 to 9 months , and had handled himself and communication with his patrons differently). Open honest communication with your donors about the progress of the project makes them feel apreciated and respected. Setting expectations and then meeting them is very important if your running a business. Treating people with contempt for being angry at you for not meeting expectations that you publicly set is a very good way to lose donors quickly.

Last edited:

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
So if the dev released it at 2020 and it took him 6 months for an update. Assuming that were at like chapter 6 or 7 right? So based on how I feel, I feel like it would be another 7 more chapters to flesh the whole thing out. so You'd roughly end at chapter 14 or 13. Assuming 6 months is what it takes to do 1 chapter, lets double that due to any foreseen circumstances or personal reasons. So that leaves us with 2026 as the presumed release date of the game. (Personally if it's that long I wouldn't like to wait that long or the hype has died down.) But I'd pretty much give up on this game if it's 2027 and there's no update. With that being said I'll return to this game when 2026 rolls around

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Is there any chance i can get the game for free from where it is right now?
You can get it for free from right here (the OP). Rest assured, no "more complete" version of this game is available anywhere else (because the version available for DL from the OP is the most complete version that has ever been released by the dev). :LOL:

Last edited:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
That part is scary because if I go down that path, I lost my anal virgin.....
I have lost my anal v... to a vegetable some years ago... so: "Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren." ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Odin73

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
I have lost my anal v... to a vegetable some years ago... so: "Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren." ;)
I came close call to lose it. There a rebar that hold stack of wooden beam on ground on school campus. It was dark and decided to sit on that beam and I felt weird because it poking my balls and look down. Thank God I am safe.

• Haha
Reactions: Leo Humilis

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I came close call to lose it. There a rebar that hold stack of wooden beam on ground on school campus. It was dark and decided to sit on that beam and I felt weird because it poking my balls and look down. Thank God I am safe.
Beware of wooden beams, those bastards are sneaky... you never know when one might get you :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Odin73

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
Last wallpaper was April. Amazing he can still post those a month but not the actual game. Shame this died

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes