4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
It is but got abandoned before the game actually have sex scenes and complete the game
I have a theory that ED was never meant to be completed.
This dev was on Deviant Art for 6-7 years before ED first dropped. Trying to sell wallpapers. Somehow he got the idea that if he could only add the "magic" ingredient of VN game immersion, those wallpapers would be more profitable.
I say this because when I was a patron, I bumped heads with him when I thought he focused too much on wallpapers rather than the actual game.
ED was a huge critical success. Almost everyone who liked it, loved it.
But since making such a quality game is so demanding on a Dev and there appeared to be a viable profit-option now with wallpapers pertaining to ED...
Here we are. A tragedy it came to this.

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
This dev was on Deviant Art for 6-7 years before ED first dropped. Trying to sell wallpapers. Somehow he got the idea that if he could only add the "magic" ingredient of VN game immersion, those wallpapers would be more profitable.
I say this because when I was a patron, I bumped heads with him when I thought he focused too much on wallpapers rather than the actual game.
But since making such a quality game is so demanding on a Dev and there appeared to be a viable profit-option now with wallpapers pertaining to ED...
I think you hit the nail on the head.

Last edited:

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
I think you it the nail on the head.
I believe this maybe explains, how the idea of the game started and maybe, why it stopped and was not feasible for this dev.
Nevertheless, I expect that during the development there actually was the motivation to create that game.
But anyhow, two things are very much at the core of this thread: A phenomenal game until it stopped and a dev that tried to milk his audience dishonorable with a rather disrespectful and insincere communication style. Up to this date, I believe there was not even once a honest statement that this games development is on hold. Quite contrary, he claimed to still work on it.

Overall a masterpiece on the scam road by an unsympathetic dev.

Reactions: McZoy and virtuvoid

kossk

Jul 8, 2019
The real tragedy is how people are willing to settle for wallpapers and keep paying for them

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
The ultimate tease game - leaves you unfinished.
I remember as a reckless twenty-something going on the prowl in quest of one night stands.
That was the ultimate tease game. Had to finish yourself off most of the time. Poorer and no wiser.

I think too many players have been spoiled by playing as all-powerful MCs in their AVNs.

In ED, there is massive erotic tension. But if it had been completed, with the MC banging everyone, all the teases, tensions and terrors the MC endures would have been worth the journey.

Nov 13, 2017
Kinda makes sense, but the money has clearly dried up at this point. You would think he would work to put out another chapter to string people along.

Edit: After looking at his posts, I think it's clear he wanted to make the game, but got frustrated by piracy/lack of money and gave up. Sucks, but oh well...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Kinda makes sense, but the money has clearly dried up at this point. You would think he would work to put out another chapter to string people along.

Edit: After looking at his posts, I think it's clear he wanted to make the game, but got frustrated by piracy/lack of money and gave up. Sucks, but oh well...
My humble opinion is that he overestimated his abilities as programmer/developer and underestimated how the point system + story sub-arcs were huge and complicated.

When he realised it, instead of simplifying the game and cutting down the pointless branches, he shot himself in his feet by starting to remake old CGS and experimenting with DAZ or whatever the fuck he was using to make CG.

Last time he was posting here - before he started lying people about updates - he posted his "experimental" remade CGs that almost no one liked and no one thought were necessary.

Remember guys, everytime the Authors announce they're remaking the early chapters, THE GAME IS DEAD. IT HAPPENS EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Fantajack

Apr 1, 2020
Remember guys, everytime the Authors announce they're remaking the early chapters, THE GAME IS DEAD. IT HAPPENS EVERY FUCKING TIME.
So fucking true, every goddamn time i have seen that from a dev the game soon went dark. I never thought of it as an indicator but you are so right.

Reactions: Ottoeight

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
I just realized, both Anja and Elizabeth have hair so was the hair thing earlier in the game just a guise?

Feb 26, 2022
Would I be stepping on toes in asking if someone with the talent and drive be able to take over the project and complete it, if its never ever going to get done?
I wrote it before and maybe some of you will agree with me.
It's not about continuing the renders. No, what we all miss was his amazing way of writing.

I mean true I have foot fetish; but in no way do I like being submissive to anyone. And yet Henissart built up his story so well, that by the time I got to the scene by the Pool, I was imagining myself being the MC and literally begging her to allow me lick her feet accepting all the consequences of such action i.e. getting my dick cut off or whatever. LOL.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes