4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I paid a patreon account to help the developer and of course to buy an update of the game Estate Dominate. I got in touch with henissart and he tells me in a message that he is making good progress { was 1 year ago}. I went to all the sites where this game is discussed and my attention was drawn to a comment by a person who said that in fact, henissart is not the developer of the game but only administers and promotes the game on patreon and discord and the real developer, the genius from behind the game withdrew due to a dispute with henissart. I believe this ! The reason is that, for three years the game has not received any updates for the simple reason that henissart is not able to continue, and on Patreon, he posts a picture, probably taken by someone else, and draws money from donors as much as he can. The moment when people realize they are being tricked with a picture at the price of a monthly subscription on Patreon, they will stop paying and only then will this character think of another strategy, and here I mean to paying someone to make a game sequel.
What you just wrote does make no sense. No sense at all.

Reactions: lnppo and virtuvoid

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
What you just wrote does make no sense. No sense at all.
I tend to agree with this.
Getting in touch with Henissart by itself seems far-fetched unless someone promises H substantial money.
Whoever is responsible for the story/ambiance of ED is indeed a genius. But if that is not Henissart, then why would the actual writer of ED reduce himself to shit-posting rather than going solo as a DEV or joining an active Dev-team?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Does not make sense ? Maybe you have a better explanation why for three years there is no sequel to the game, and henissart's Patreon page is still getting money for an update.
Occam's Razor, bro, that is: simplest explanation is usually the best one. Simplest explanation here = he's got better things to do than working 24/7 on something that's making him grab a few bucks only, that is: HE HAD ENOUGH.

Reactions: yossa999

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Occam's Razor, bro, that is: simplest explanation is usually the best one. Simplest explanation here = he's got better things to do than working 24/7 on something that's making him grab a few bucks only, that is: HE HAD ENOUGH.
I tend to agree with that: he just had enough. That's the most simple/likely explanation.

The only thing I disagree with is "a few bucks"... Ok, most Devs don't make it. But ED had A LOT of potential. It used to be arguably the best [femdom] game ever crafted. I'm pretty sure his Patreon would have easily broke through 4000$ by this point, just like Karlsson Gambit's dev who also crafts [femdom] (although KG is waaaay more crude... so I prefered ED). I think 2-3 years ago ED was even making slightly more money than Karlsson Gambit, right?

But those last years Henissart did not update anymore while TessSadist delivered. That's all there is to it.

Last edited:

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Well, superb game for that genre. Perfect plot and storytelling... But this game end up like other really good games - Dev(s) disappeared/tired/not interested/etc... What a sad story...

Reactions: Bolero and SamsonX

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
huh.... RIP. IS there a similar game to this one? Even one that would plagiarize it. I don't really care since it was abandoned (Don't misunderstand me I do not like plagia but if the author really doesn't have any plans for it, might as well have smn try and do more with it). I haven't encountered any game that had such a way with slowburn and that revenge kink (Idk if that exists but it works for me lol)worked in such a special way. I tried Karlsson's gambit but it wasn't the same. I know a lot of ppl were here for the femdom but I was here to see them FAAAAAAAAALL lol.

Remo007

Jan 27, 2023
huh.... RIP. IS there a similar game to this one? Even one that would plagiarize it. I don't really care since it was abandoned (Don't misunderstand me I do not like plagia but if the author really doesn't have any plans for it, might as well have smn try and do more with it). I haven't encountered any game that had such a way with slowburn and that revenge kink (Idk if that exists but it works for me lol)worked in such a special way. I tried Karlsson's gambit but it wasn't the same. I know a lot of ppl were here for the femdom but I was here to see them FAAAAAAAAALL lol.
moving down fan spotted

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
How is this dev still has close to thousand patrons? So many great games in this site which consistently get updates don't even make 200 bucks even after 2-3 years and you've this.
He has 75 patrons. Patreon just made a membership inflating trick by adding free subscribers (people who subscribe for... dunno what... being notified when the owner of the webpage posts public posts, I guess).

Reactions: legend_shon
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes