• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

slider

Jul 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Henissart was the best at writing femdom and is still the best at making femdom art. I love his creativity and talent for creating deliciously erotic images and situations. Too bad the fucker abandoned the project despite its growing success.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Is Henissart still claiming to be working on the game? I think there are a couple of patreons here that speak to him in his discord server.

I know it's been almost 4 years since the last update and that we must not expect anything anymore, but I'm curious.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Unfortunately, we never found out what scene was hidden behind this preview from upcoming release...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Obviously, this was supposed to be a scene in which MC is sunbathing in a tanning bed. As we can see, the eye mask is on and he is fully prepared for the pleasant procedure. :KEK:

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes