4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

robertweed

Dec 5, 2021
wow, just revisiting this, was one of the few games I played as newbie, still the best in femdom, karlsson gambit now is giving it tough dight

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
This is one doesnt even make sense lol, I guess there is few like this, but he is still active on patreon. But there is no drip feeding update either, he was making the game, releasing update then it stopped and thats about it. Guy just makes wallpaper or something. I dont even undetstand the scam here.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
This is one doesnt even make sense lol, I guess there is few like this, but he is still active on patreon. But there is no drip feeding update either, he was making the game, releasing update then it stopped and thats about it. Guy just makes wallpaper or something. I dont even undetstand the scam here.
Dude, you're weird. This is a thread containing a leaked game that is now abandoned.
Those who still want to play it can take it here. Those who don't want to just pass by.
Those who want wallpapers from the developer can subscribe to their Patreon. Those who do not want to support wallpapercraft simply pass by.
At what point is this a scam?

Last edited:

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
Dude, you're weird. This is a thread containing a leaked game that is now abandoned.
Those who still want to play it can take it here. Those who don't want to just pass by.
Those who want wallpapers from the developer can subscribe to their Patreon. Those who do not want to support wallpapercraft simply pass by.
At what point is this a scam?
Damn, I didnt think any would take offense from that, I take it back. My bad buddy.
last time I checked an update was still coming out or something.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Damn, I didnt think any would take offense from that, I take it back. My bad buddy.
last time I checked an update was still coming out or something.
No offence taken, bro:)
But there is no scam either, just another abandoned game :(
Although who knows, miracles happen. They buried Radiant too, but look, the update finally came out after all and it is un-abandoned now.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes