4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
I wrote it before and maybe some of you will agree with me.
It's not about continuing the renders. No, what we all miss was his amazing way of writing.

I mean true I have foot fetish; but in no way do I like being submissive to anyone. And yet Henissart built up his story so well, that by the time I got to the scene by the Pool, I was imagining myself being the MC and literally begging her to allow me lick her feet accepting all the consequences of such action i.e. getting my dick cut off or whatever. LOL.
His writing is good that making me wondering if Mc will domain those ladies at the end and what will it look like when MC did that.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I have a theory that ED was never meant to be completed.
This dev was on Deviant Art for 6-7 years before ED first dropped. Trying to sell wallpapers. Somehow he got the idea that if he could only add the "magic" ingredient of VN game immersion, those wallpapers would be more profitable.
I say this because when I was a patron, I bumped heads with him when I thought he focused too much on wallpapers rather than the actual game.
ED was a huge critical success. Almost everyone who liked it, loved it.
But since making such a quality game is so demanding on a Dev and there appeared to be a viable profit-option now with wallpapers pertaining to ED...
Here we are. A tragedy it came to this.
Current support for the dev's wallpaper business on patreon is like 200 $ per month. This would be ok for a living if he had like 50 such wallpaper games which would give 10,000 $ per month for 50 wallpapers. (Then apply tax etc ...)

As for a single game imho it is nonrelevant and should be better seen as a (deserved) tip then a business.

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Current support for the dev's wallpaper business on patreon is like 200 $ per month. This would be ok for a living if he had like 50 such wallpaper games which would give 10,000 $ per month for 50 wallpapers. (Then apply tax etc ...)

As for a single game imho it is nonrelevant and should be better seen as a (deserved) tip then a business.
What we (you, everyone else, and I) are not privy to is the $ amount pertaining to commissioned scenes/wallpapers.
In the current Radiant thread, a member said he saw in a non-Radiant Patreon post that someone paid $1000 USD for a Dev-created commissioned scene (for an undisclosed game).
The ambiance in ED is beyond excellent. Even the extremely erotic non-canon wallpapers are the best I've ever seen (yup, huge erotica fan that I am). I'd opine that it is probable that extra-lewd commissioned scenes/wallpapers are easily more profitable than the few $ from Patreon.

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
Edit: After looking at his posts, I think it's clear he wanted to make the game, but got frustrated by piracy/lack of money and gave up. Sucks, but oh well...
you forgot to add shit-posting, here is some insight; before dev quit f95, the patron keep increasing and some or few other people before they create their own game got jealous over that and start ranting such as; lack of content, dev is milking the patron, dev is a liar, etc. maybe they even started to DM dev.

Fantajack

Apr 1, 2020
you forgot to add shit-posting, here is some insight; before dev quit f95, the patron keep increasing and some or few other people before they create their own game got jealous over that and start ranting such as; lack of content, dev is milking the patron, dev is a liar, etc. maybe they even started to DM dev.
I have no Idea what pms were sent to the dev. But he did directly lie to his patrons. At least twice he posted a development update that said the new patch (which we still have not received over 2 years later) is about 2 weeks away. Then he would get cagey and angry when people would ask where the update was or how long till the update. He set expectations with his patrons and failed to meet them repeatedly and then told his patrons he would not provide more updates and if they dont like it they can fuck off. At the time all this happened I think he was pulling in around 4k a month via patreon donations.

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
I have no Idea what pms were sent to the dev. But he did directly lie to his patrons. At least twice he posted a development update that said the new patch (which we still have not received over 2 years later) is about 2 weeks away. Then he would get cagey and angry when people would ask where the update was or how long till the update. He set expectations with his patrons and failed to meet them repeatedly and then told his patrons he would not provide more updates and if they dont like it they can fuck off. At the time all this happened I think he was pulling in around 4k a month via patreon donations.
Dev is nice though but a lot of kids started to demand faster release.

Fantajack

Apr 1, 2020
Dev is nice though but a lot of kids started to demand faster release.
You can be nice all day long, but if your lying and you get butt hurt when people call you on it, instead of apologizing and trying harder not to lie and set false expectations you are the perp not the victem. What you are describing is not what I witnessed on his patreon when I was a donor.

You are creating a narrative where the Dev is the victim in all this. And he is NOT. His patreon is still representing this as a game that is in active development. Not something that he gave up on ever completing years ago.

Remo007

Jan 27, 2023
Now it works very well but it shows oscar's gallery then i checked not 100 gallery unlocked
oh fuck i get it now.i am stuck on temporary ends... but i can't unlock story and wouldn't unlock 100 percentage gallery somebody please help me... Screenshot (65).png

Last edited:

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
No need for panic. The story will continue soon.
From the OP: Thread Updated: 2020-09-07
Soon 3 years or so since the last update to this game, Heniss has not shown any interest in continuing making the game and only post 1 wallpaper on his Patreon each month, nothing else. Don't hold your breath for an update, you will most likely suffocate.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Hey guys, those who are still following the game, please, would you care to enlighten me, what's going on now? Not that I'm not aware that the game has the "abandoned" tag and it didn't receive an update in a few years. But there is still some activity here and in the dev's Discord, as if he has not disappeared. But it's just a monthly wallpaper and a poll anounces, so is he going to continue the game one day or what?
Or what I took for activity - it's just friends and relatives visiting the grave from time to time?

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Hey guys, those who are still following the game, please, would you care to enlighten me, what's going on now? Not that I'm not aware that the game has the "abandoned" tag and it didn't receive an update in a few years. But there is still some activity here and in the dev's Discord, as if he has not disappeared. But it's just a monthly wallpaper and a poll anounces, so is he going to continue the game one day or what?
Or what I took for activity - it's just friends and relatives visiting the grave from time to time?
it's just a monthly wallpaper and a poll anounces

• Sad
Reactions: yossa999

RubyEriksen7

Oct 20, 2017
What's going on? a very talented dev found a way to spend two hours a month on Daz Studio and make a couple of hundred bucks of it. His patrons know the game is dead but they dont care, they're willing the spend 5 bucks a month on one image, cool for him/them.

The momment his patrons stop paying for the wallpapers, he will finally put the kibosh to his page and this thread will be completely irrelevant...

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes