4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
this game is a revelation...

oooohhhh, sweet JEEBUS! THIS could be Lucky Mark WITHOUT the grinding!!!

*YEET!

SILVERSHANKS

Dec 7, 2018
the chastity is pretty much forced shit even in the dominant path, im done with this game, faredewell dev
the male dom should be removed from the game tag , this game is clearly only femdom.
You can't dominate someone in one day. You have to be patient and play their game to dominate them. I like this game because it's story driven and not just about sex and domination. I hope dev will let us do 10 times worst than they have done to mc and his sister.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You can't dominate someone in one day. You have to be patient and play their game to dominate them. I like this game because it's story driven and not just about sex and domination. I hope dev will let us do 10 times worst than they have done to mc and his sister.
im not saying i want to dominate them, but not giving a option to avoid that fucking humiliating cage like we did when punishing the maid or getting the mc punished....
thats why i dont like it and a dominating mc will say it clearly that she set us, this is tooo femdom for my taste with no way to avoid all that shit, it was passable before but not anymore, there is nothing i hate more in games that forced shit.
Clearly not my game, good for you if you like it but even if there is going to be male dom , humiliating players with no choice to avoid it like the maid thing will never work (atleast for me)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Estate : Dominate [v0.23] [Henissart] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~2.06GB
Download ~210MB
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Why doest it end at the same place where the last update ended when i tried to use my old save? do i have to restart?

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I will break Isabella if its the last thing i do.

She has crossed lines that require her twig like self to be snapped.
Don't worry, the turn around will be good when it happens. First Isabella and then her sister. These bitches think they are all that, but the mc is craftier than he looks. Just make sure to keep picking dom choices and you'll get dom results. Though I suspect the mc needs to use psychological warfare against them with a little bit of physicality.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
Don't worry, the turn around will be good when it happens. First Isabella and then her sister. These bitches think they are all that, but the mc is craftier than he looks. Just make sure to keep picking dom choices and you'll get dom results. Though I suspect the mc needs to use psychological warfare against them with a little bit of physicality.
isabella is really kind of a brat, but her sister is the real danger if you ask me. at least that's what I got from these first few updates.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes