4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Mortem20

Jun 2, 2017
yeah i think you lost a lot of folks here with the chastity scene and I am done with the game too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at least someone could remove the male domination tag or this game will piss even more people off
it started out pretty promising but you done fucked it up
and dont be surprised when people that want to play dom route only
drop this game like its hot when you basically rape the mc and force them to watch
m8 listen ,there are literally a 1 bil game with the male domination as a topic, just go next. there are very few good femdom game, dont try to ruin it with some bs male domination path.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Game is great for sure, but developer should rethink tempo of the game. At this rate of updates and how slowly scenes are passing, I don´t think this game could be finished. Years of development should be needed for good story progression.

Remins me A Wife and mother (and other who started what looked "the biggest erotic game ever")...
I inderstand why you compare AWAM and Estate Dominate. Both have great dialogues, beautiful renders and well crafted characters. But imho ED's pace is a lot faster than AWAM's. ED was first released by the end of april this year and we've seen 4 releases in 7 months giving us a lot more nudity and hot action (e.g. shaving, tea drinking, spanking, chastity compared to what AWAM did in over 2 years. Dont get me wrong, i like AWAM too but obviously not for its sexual content, but you can't deny ED is a lot faster.

More and shorter scenes, remove some filler dialogue, and time advancing faster for the same number of images and text lines should be a great improvement for the game.
No, pls dont. Depending on the paths being played different schemes are in motion, tension being build up. Wouldnt like to have that ruined by some fast fapping material.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi ! Did I mess up or... there was no real difference between the femdom path and the more dominant path this update ? The chastity scene was in both paths ? I did not expect the chastity scene in my dominant path.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
That was a very good update. I enjoyed it much more than I did episode 3.

Anja's different attitude towards the MC between femdom and neutral path was a nice touch, and it's good to know that

Reactions: qodee and EdPokol

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Oh ! And was poor Heather caged in both dominant and femdom path ? I retried multiple time but I couldn't save her from sadistic Isa:devilish:
I think this update was good. But the only thing I would complain about is the abscence of real differences between the two paths in this update (especially the fact that there is no way to avoid getting this chastity device... I understand why some people hated it : they are not into this kind of fetish at all...). But this game is still in my top 10 :)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
When I play release 4 the gallery does only cover content of release 1-3 but not the new content. Intended or a bug?

The new update felt a bit short, but without the gallery it is hard to tell if I missed some content or not.

Finain

Sep 5, 2018
Game is great for sure, but developer should rethink tempo of the game. At this rate of updates and how slowly scenes are passing, I don´t think this game could be finished. Years of development should be needed for good story progression.
Why would you expect any game at all in this site to ever finish properly? The ones that finish are exceptions, most don't even get close to it.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
I inderstand why you compare AWAM and Estate Dominate. Both have great dialogues, beautiful renders and well crafted characters. But imho ED's pace is a lot faster than AWAM's. ED was first released by the end of april this year and we've seen 4 releases in 7 months giving us a lot more nudity and hot action (e.g. shaving, tea drinking, spanking, chastity compared to what AWAM did in over 2 years. Dont get me wrong, i like AWAM too but obviously not for its sexual content, but you can't deny ED is a lot faster.

No, pls dont. Depending on the paths being played different schemes are in motion, tension being build up. Wouldnt like to have that ruined by some fast fapping material.
This update covers maybe... 12 hours of time at the estate? That is the big problema imo. 3 big scenes and some smaller and irrelevant ones. 3 months of development for a dinner and the morning after, without branches or optional scenes, unviable unless game only will cover maybe one week.
If this game wants to fulfill all fetishes pointed at the start and in game options can become real and meaningful this is gonna be a neverending development.
This is not a problem of tension. I am pretty sure developer has talent to create tension and teasing with shorter scenes. That is a matter of talent and maturity, not depending on how long scenes are. A lot of games include a lot of empty chitchat without any relevance and vice versa.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
m8 listen ,there are literally a 1 bil game with the male domination as a topic, just go next. there are very few good femdom game, dont try to ruin it with some bs male domination path.
Indeed, good femdom games are rare and this game excels at it.
Being good femdom game isn't excuse for luring players with fake tags. This game HAVE "Male dominant" tag so some players will come for it. And will run into mandatory femdom scenes.

How you would react for example for unavoidable scat, furry or loli scene in a game with NO such tags? Most players will be pissed.

We are using tags systems exactly to avoid fetishes that we don't like. So if this game shifted to mandatory femdom - it shouldn't confuse us with M-dom tag.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Why would you expect any game at all in this site to ever finish properly? The ones that finish are exceptions, most don't even get close to it.
Yeah. I take care of abandonment issues when I see real talent into development, like here.
More than 90% of games here are started by people who only has some vague ideas about what are gonna do with their games. After that, when they feel forced to continue without any proper idea about how to develop characters, dialogues (not fluent in English added), story or even ability for rendering, games are given up. I dont think its the case here, so only real threat could be slowness of the story.

alex19

Jan 20, 2018
yeah i think you lost a lot of folks here with the chastity scene and I am done with the game too
at least someone could remove the male domination tag or this game will piss even more people off
it started out pretty promising but you done fucked it up
and dont be surprised when people that want to play dom route only
drop this game like its hot when you basically rape the mc and force them to watch
Agreed.A nice solution to this forced situation on our mc would be if there was a future path to ruin those three sadistic bitches and force them to be your sex slaves.:devilish: .The irony of this is not lost,but its cool as long as its in your favor, right!

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes