4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
Nice update, Dev should not listen to moaning, maledom+incest games are absolute majority on f95. This one is a rare treasure.
Putting in chastity DOES NOT make MC submissive but his attitude to event really matters. If you are on sub path, MC willingly accepts it. Dom MC does not like it, and perhaps will be looking for a freedom in future. It's a femdom story by default, so dom path here is more like a slave's revolt, not a slavers action.

Hope for further von Stern-branching (e.g. with possibility to choose more Isabella fun over others).
How does him allowing the chastity doesn´t make him sub. It makes him not only a sub, but a complete sissy. You are crazy to think different. Not just for dom, but for any degree that could be considered non-sub that sh*t won´t fly.
P.S: as others wrote Idc that femdom is in the game, but that all paths lead to ther MC becoming a sissy it´s a problem. Will only come back to the game if fixed

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Is it this difficult to understand that the only male dom part of the game will regard Heather, and perhaps Anja ?

That some were mislead by the tags, I can understand it. But do one really expect any other girl to submit to the MC after everything that is said and done during the first day in the manor ? Do one even expect an effective male dom route when going out of Mrs. von Stern's office ?
At the end of the introduction it's already clear that the MC will be the bitch of the mother, then of the daughters when introducted, and that the player will have no say on this.
Perhaps that, if the dev is kind enough, it will be possible to slowly, really slowly, inverse this, but I really doubt about it.

And for those who ask for an effective separate male dom route... Can you explain how it can fit with the story ?
MC "Hi, I came to see you because I want you to forget about the millions Heather and I have to give you. We can't pay you back."
Mrs Von Stern "Oh, but you'll pay them back, in a way or another. Listen, here's my offer, make me your begging dirty slut, use me like a sextoy, and I'll forget about them."

Seriously ? :/

As for the male dom tag itself, for me it have to stay, since there will be effectively male dom in this game. But it should probably be stated in OP that it will be a small variation and that it will concern only one girl or two, while the MC still have to submit to the other girls.
redknight00 , since it's initially your thread, what's your opinion on this ?

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
I don't like BDSM and domination or anything like that... but this one is sooooo sick that makes it good D:
I just want a big fucking revenge on the girls so baaaad :DDDD

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
The 0.19 bathroom scene with mute and shocked Isabella and now the demure passive reaction to gripping her wrist in the hallway. Hottest scenes so far. :love: Makes me think Isabella is secretly a true submissive who has had to hide it as that's unbecoming of a Von Stern. :p And her overt verbal abuse is her way to compensate. Actually the origin of the abuse is her innermost thoughts about herself. Also the earlier referenced intimate moment with Elizabeth in control points that way. And how she was treated at the dinner table....

On the other hand I didn't finish playing. Everything was good until the "inspection". The fact that my dominant MC didn't tell the Mistress about the footjob he was getting under the table, and the restraints & cage...that was a crack of bull. That scene was way too incoherent with the attitude and inner thoughts of my dominant mc. So stopped playing there and will look out for the guide to see if there's any point continuing. For a dominant mc, these developments are non-sensical.

So went from excited to very miffed with the game. Fetishes that happen as part of a story are one thing. But non-organic forced fetishes that make no narrative sense turn you off from the game hardcore.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
that he was forced in chastity maybe does not make him submissive
but how he reacted or better said his lack of any action or reaction to being so obviously manipulated in front of everyone
is a plain joke and the mother sitting right beside him does not see her daughter giving him a fj come on
its just the dev being lazy both paths even share 99 percent of the images just mcs thoughts are different .
and if its truly a femdom story by default as you say why are they talking about the grandfather pretty much all the time
he was obviously a really dominant male and there is zero doubt that he was the head of house and very well respected .
its more a we are rich and powerful so we dominate the plebs story
and pretty much the only reason the mother is the head of the house is because conveniently
there was no male heir to inherit the estate .
if the dev wants to make a pure femdom game cool more power to him
but to shoehorn some half assed maledom path in there and to do it so poorly
only hurts his game .
whatever for me the game crossed a line and i am out and so are a lot of others
the male domination tag should be removed so people can avoid wasting time
THIS!

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
Wow... This went downhill fast!

It started out great (don't mind the domination part too much — with-in reason) but with this chapter, the story took a nose-dive! Delving into different fetishes is fine and to a degree somewhat interesting but the dev seems to want to push past that until we get "Bully 2.0". LOL I hope it doesn't go that far!

For a moment there, I really thought they were gonna chop of his dick... Looking back at it now perhaps that would have been the better move as MC is a pussy and deserves everything he gets. LOL

BTW... To the Game Dev! The girls look fantastic and the writing is really good! I hope someday you do a game with less fetishes and more romance, I'd love to play it!

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Render looks impressive, I hope there will be something like Starless
I miss this Green-haired angel-devil named Marika.
I hope MC in this game is smarter than in Starless.
I guess there's only one way to find out...
This game's looks promising. Downloading now...

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Is it this difficult to understand that the only male dom part of the game will regard Heather, and perhaps Anja ?

That some were mislead by the tags, I can understand it. But do one really expect any other girl to submit to the MC after everything that is said and done during the first day in the manor ? Do one even expect an effective male dom route when going out of Mrs. von Stern's office ?
At the end of the introduction it's already clear that the MC will be the bitch of the mother, then of the daughters when introducted, and that the player will have no say on this.
Perhaps that, if the dev is kind enough, it will be possible to slowly, really slowly, inverse this, but I really doubt about it.

And for those who ask for an effective separate male dom route... Can you explain how it can fit with the story ?
MC "Hi, I came to see you because I want you to forget about the millions Heather and I have to give you. We can't pay you back."
Mrs Von Stern "Oh, but you'll pay them back, in a way or another. Listen, here's my offer, make me your begging dirty slut, use me like a sextoy, and I'll forget about them."

Seriously ? :/

As for the male dom tag itself, for me it have to stay, since there will be effectively male dom in this game. But it should probably be stated in OP that it will be a small variation and that it will concern only one girl or two, while the MC still have to submit to the other girls.
redknight00 , since it's initially your thread, what's your opinion on this ?
did you really play the male dom route? it doenst seem like you did to me, the mc can hurt the Little misstress when she wants to slap the mc, the mc can start manipulating the miss into subbmission, atleast the choices we get are of the mc thinking how he will make them submit in the future, the problem here is that the dev sadly made the sub male and male dom interwined in the same path and that is what is pissing people off, you seem to think we are only going to be male dom on anja and heather but if you truly did read the male dom you will know thats a wrong assumption by your part, a mc that can hurt one of the misstress when he doenst even have any kind of leverage to do it seems very far fetched we are going to be sub to them only, though after this last update maybe the dev changed his mind and wanted to turn this into sub only.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2017
that he was forced in chastity maybe does not make him submissive
but how he reacted or better said his lack of any action or reaction to being so obviously manipulated in front of everyone
is a plain joke and the mother sitting right beside him does not see her daughter giving him a fj come on
its just the dev being lazy both paths even share 99 percent of the images just mcs thoughts are different .
and if its truly a femdom story by default as you say why are they talking about the grandfather pretty much all the time
he was obviously a really dominant male and there is zero doubt that he was the head of house and very well respected .
its more a we are rich and powerful so we dominate the plebs story
and pretty much the only reason the mother is the head of the house is because conveniently
there was no male heir to inherit the estate .
if the dev wants to make a pure femdom game cool more power to him
but to shoehorn some half assed maledom path in there and to do it so poorly
only hurts his game .
whatever for me the game crossed a line and i am out and so are a lot of others
the male domination tag should be removed so people can avoid wasting time
my issue was the whole sitting there and not even speaking or just to move your chair back to such an obvious ploy is retarded, if she gave the fj first THEN betrayed you and said all that shit and MC can chose to reveal her plot or stay quiet and mother doesnt believe you makes much more sense than, shes literally betraying you and setting you up while you monologue for 5 min and let it happen was just really bad writing that you see in crappy tv/movies all the time

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Easy. Some light (!) femdom until MC are lucky enough to get hands on something really dirty - and then old-good-blackmail time. Quick & dirty solution that still work with a bit of efforts from writter.

Twistedrem

Mindkiller Dev and Woman Respecter
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Man. Feels like there’s a lot of entitlement in this thread...

Tags not withstanding (which it sounds like followed the rules in the first place) I really don’t understand how anyone read the initial material for this game and truly thought that this game wouldn’t go to some fucked up places, or that most of your agency wouldn’t be internal.

I really don’t enjoy chastity stuff, but I love how intense this game is. This feels like the gold standard right now, at least to me.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes