4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
you may need to check your Reading skill then, i was saying that in real life there is always " code words or safe words" be it in male or female dom for when a person is not comfortable they say the Word and the one doing the dom stop, is called safe Word, you should look it if u dont understand it.
If you quote someone atleast read the other replys to get the full picture.
mc's situation here is not a """role-play""" he's forced to do it if he likes it or not why the safe word ? if she want to kill him so be it. i think the idea of this game is taken from "starless" just with mush softcore content. you can try the game to understand how shitty mc's situation is and if i recal correctly there's a death endings there i belive.

Reactions: Xto

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
you may need to check your Reading skill then, i was saying that in real life there is always " code words or safe words" be it in male or female dom for when a person is not comfortable they say the Word and the one doing the dom stop, is called safe Word, you should look it if u dont understand it.
If you quote someone atleast read the other replys to get the full picture.
No you didn't, you said this:
Love the renders but too bad im not into forced humiliation and female dom, atleast this type of female dom where the mc cant enjoy it
And yes, I read the rest of the messages, so please enlighten me, which one did you say you thought the game was good?
though it was good before this last update
It was fine before

Reactions: Twistedrem

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
mc's situation here is not a """role-play""" he's forced to do it if he likes it or not why the safe word ? if she want to kill him so be it. i think the idea of this game is taken from "starless" just with mush softcore content. you can try the game to understand how shitty mc's situation is and if i recal correctly there's a death endings there i belive.
There is indeed some really messed up endings including death and fetal aborting in starless. Most of the endings are on the bad side of the scale for it, even the "happy" ends are more like just barely happy enough to not be worthy of drowning yourself in alcohol and anti-depressants.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
that doenst have to do with anything, that message was a reply of people that did think it was realistic for femdom or maledom, and i pointed it out that in real life that was a stupid move since that shit will never exist or be realistic in real life, in a game yeah... you can do pretty much with anything but is not realistic.
As for the safe Word yeah i dont really mind that there is none but is not believable either when the mc acept anything in a male dom route, you can twist the hard of the Little misstress yet you cant show or stop the old misstress from caging the mc?:ROFLMAO:

mugizib i said i was not into this female dom, not this male dom and yes im still not into this game female dom since is only humiliating the player, the part that i did find good in this game was the male dom route that until this last update was pretty good.
I like how the mc can start scheming and avoid any type of humiliating thing like getting spanked by being the one spanking the maid.... hope is more clear now to you.

Last edited:

Twistedrem

Mindkiller Dev and Woman Respecter
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
There is indeed some really messed up endings including death and fetal aborting in starless. Most of the endings are on the bad side of the scale for it, even the "happy" ends are more like just barely happy enough to not be worthy of drowning yourself in alcohol and anti-depressants.
I've been playing through it again, since everyone keeps bringing it up in relation to this game. Hoboy. I'd forgotten how utterly depraved and insane this game can be. Fortunately, I'm playing without the patch that adds the more fucked up stuff back into the American version. (It's still there, it doesn't skip any scenes, just ghosts out that visuals.)

Still.

Damn, son.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah, that makes sense-- sorry, still learning the etiquette around here. :p Please do! I'll check out whatever you recommend.
No problem sent you my current Patrons, maybe you will like some of them but keep in mind some definitely not femdom as I like many types of stuff and NO one has ever made (to my knowledge) what would be my favorite MC of all time -- a true femdom game with a true femdom protagonist choosing how dominant to be or not and not the other way around :)

Reactions: Twistedrem

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
let's get this strainght... the main theme of this game is femdom. i think author did an excellent job about this fetish. i meant any masochist will enjoy this plot alot. i might say that this kind of fetish/storyis not for everyone.. but if your fantasy about enjoying being stepped on by beautiful women with alot of sense in plot. this is just your perfect game.
Most of the gamers in this thread are probably not masochists but simply consumers (voyeurs) with a special fetish which includes watching femdom scenes. (Dominant women can look very sexy/aesthetic, but that is no reason to submit to them as a slave.)
Only if the design of a game (in general, not ED) is really bad the players who stay with the game may qualify as masochists, but this is not femdom.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
As for the safe Word yeah i dont really mind that there is none but is not believable either when the mc acept anything in a male dom route, you can twist the hard of the Little misstress yet you cant show or stop the old misstress from caging the mc?:ROFLMAO:
well if u enjoy femdom content.. the way elisabeth trained mc to not cum in three days or smthing then forced caging him is a hot stuff for femdom lovers.

hey don't go soo deep about caging,there's no sissy content or any shit like that. since he's the only male in a house full of beauties having fun watching him cagedi won't even complein if they wanted him butt-pluggedsince ther's no other male presence here:p.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
just clear that tag "male dom"
Tags just mean that a game contains some (maybe avoidable) content of that type. If you look for a "male dom" game, check the reviews and the description.
If you play the dominant route, putting Heather into bondage and push to shave her the first evening should already qualify as male dom. Later there is the option to spank Anja.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
well if u enjoy femdom content.. the way elisabeth trained mc to not cum in three days or smthing then forced caging him is a hot stuff for femdom lovers.

hey don't go soo deep about caging,there's no sissy content or any shit like that. since he's the only male in a house full of beauties having fun watching him cagedi won't even complein if they wanted him butt-pluggedsince ther's no other male presence here:p.
i like light femdom content like Water world for example, a girl telling the mc fuck her friend, suck my pussy etc
that kind of thing that doenst involve the mc being too much sub or humiliated

f96zonetrooper and thats why i said it was alright before, but in this last update the dev have merged the dominant route into the sub route so the tag will only make people think this game has an active male dom route.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
hey don't go soo deep about caging,there's no sissy content or any shit like that.
There is a path where near the end mc offers Isa to become her sissy if he looses a bet to free Heather from her cage, so maybe it's coming. Stupid mc ...

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
i like light femdom content like Water world for example, a girl telling the mc fuck her friend, suck my pussy etc
a girl telling you to suck her pussy is femdom ? fml, I lived all these years and I only just now found out that I'm a cuck. god bless this forum for the teachings it bestows upon me every single little day

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
a girl telling you to suck her pussy is femdom ? fml, I lived all these years and I only just now found out that I'm a cuck. god bless this forum for the teachings it bestows upon me every single little day
dont missunderstand me, i mean the way Water world forcé the mc to suck a girls pussy ... yeah is kinda femdom , maybe you should go play the game and you will see what i mean.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
hmmm i wouldn't call that femdom.. i played that game and mc's situation is totally different than this one

waterworld's mc is very experienced and manipulative and there's no woman there have any kind of power over him exept sarah or i dk what's her name (the red haired captain) any woman there do any femdom act is obviously by him controling the situation.

our mc here is totally powerless and have a huge weakness ''hole'' whish is his sister it is. if we read his toughts he understand completely his situation then we get choices to only lighten his life as a forced servant/slave there... i think male-dom path used here just for bella " since she's a bit retarded and childish " she can be trained and breacked to the point where mc take full controle over her" by elisabeth's help i guess ?

my toughts here about the future events is: the lady of the house will allways be the one in control * elisabeth is the GF * bella is the sex-toy * sister is the waifu * the maid... i don't know till now, idont understand her... probably the mistress's personal pet ?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
hmmm i wouldn't call that femdom.. i played that game and mc's situation is totally different than this one

waterworld's mc is very experienced and manipulative and there's no woman there have any kind of power over him exept sarah or i dk what's her name (the red haired captain) any woman there do any femdom act is obviously by him controling the situation.

our mc here is totally powerless and have a huge weakness ''hole'' whish is his sister it is. if we read his toughts he understand completely his situation then we get choices to only lighten his life as a forced servant/slave there... i think male-dom path used here just for bella " since she's a bit retarded and childish " she can be trained and breacked to the point where mc take full controle over her" by elisabeth's help i guess ?

my toughts here about the future events is: the lady of the house will allways be the one in control * elisabeth is the GF * bella is the sex-toy * sister is the waifu * the maid... i don't know till now, idont understand her... probably the mistress's personal pet ?
the captain can forcé the mc do some femdom, is true that is very light but is still femdom, she gets to spank the mc and other things too and is the way she forcé the mc that counts as femdom not doing the act perse.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
haha :LOL: i would consider it a hard-core femdom if her pussy is loose-plastic used goods it is.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Easy. Some light (!) femdom until MC are lucky enough to get hands on something really dirty - and then old-good-blackmail time. Quick & dirty solution that still work with a bit of efforts from writter.
is it really femdom if the MC doesn't want it?? for example if a female isn't into maledom then thats called "rape", "molestation" or "sexually aggravated assault" and things get very serious with the law it, doesn't matter how rich you're or how much influence someone may have don't matter on court (that NDA agreement in game that was to tie this situation together and make it more believable well irl that would be used as proof and most likely be used to highlight the the human rights violations here) and if you're thinking well there guards to stop you from leaving well irl guards do have to abide by the law and if they fail to report stuff like this to the police well they automatically become an accomplice... can't spend money when you're behind bars... (if this whole situation was done and these ppl was some type of criminals and forced you to do this with a gun to your head then it would be some what understandable but the chance for escape or to resist must be present)...

with that there could also be no maledom in this game and could never be, there is no light at the end of the tunnel... blackmailing someone isn't maledom unless the parties involved want it to happen and even if that was an option there is no way that could happen now as the MC got his dick in a cage.. to me the writer was trying too edgy and went off the deep end of what is believable... it was good at the start but it seems that the writer got lazy or ran out of creative ideas (ppl who like femdom would overlook the plot gaps and think its perfect but other ppl will see it for what it is)....

sorry for the rant but i just finished playing the last release...

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes