4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Blaze616

Jul 26, 2018
In my opinion, the male dom tag should be removed until such content is in the game. Whatever "maledom" is in the game atm does not warrant that tag. And if the game still continues to have that tag, it will be a cesspool of people arguing over male and female dom. I respect what the developer wants to do and fans of femdom want, but right now male dom is just false advertising. It should be a separate tag like future planned fetishes. Many of the games on this site have such a section.

Last edited:

SQX

Mar 3, 2018
I browsе cg and have 2 question. How to open roof talk with your sister before cage scene i think and another 1 how to get scene when Elizabeth sit on your lap near the pool.

Crushonius

Jun 24, 2018
Agreed.A nice solution to this forced situation on our mc would be if there was a future path to ruin those three sadistic bitches and force them to be your sex slaves.:devilish: .The irony of this is not lost,but its cool as long as its in your favor, right!
dude what do you not understand
it has the tag male domination and it offers you a dom route
so why the hell is it wrong for me to be pissed when the mc thats supposed to be dom
basically gets raped if you like that good for you but the tag is still wrong

m8 listen ,there are literally a 1 bil game with the male domination as a topic, just go next. there are very few good femdom game, dont try to ruin it with some bs male domination path.
m8 listen the tags are there to help us identify games that we like
if someone puts a false tag in it i am pissed simple story
there already is a male domination path where the mc literally wants to fuck and enslave all of them so its NO BS
also for the future dont be condescending its just plain rude
you do not tell me or anyone else what to do

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
yeah i think you lost a lot of folks here with the chastity scene and I am done with the game too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at least someone could remove the male domination tag or this game will piss even more people off
it started out pretty promising but you done fucked it up
and dont be surprised when people that want to play dom route only
drop this game like its hot when you basically rape the mc and force them to watch
This game did have male dom path until this stupid ass update that ruined it and made the mc act like a fucking sissy (no offend), my mc did grab the hand of little misstress and kind of hurt her when she tried to slap my mc in last update, i spanked the maid ass and always choose male dom, then this update come and no matter what ur choices are useless and we let that bitch manipulate us after some good updates where the mc was being dom.... It ruined it for me, and i think anyone that like male dom wont like it at all. The dev was doing a good job until this, way to fuck up.
I agree that a mc with backbone should have been able to stop her from manipulate him and cage him but nope he was a fucking sub in this update and very contradicting in how he acted last update in the male dom path....

Last edited:

Edwardacly

Nov 29, 2017
I have to say that i have quite mixed feelings about this update, although most of the cast is acting according their previous displayed natures it feels a bit off that in the dom path our main character has no way to stop or turn the tides of any of whats happening.

The foot-job at the same time you are clearly being set up, the following dick inspection, being caged, being treated like a dog the next day... although all of this can lead to a decent buildup for the time when we can finally retaliate, imo there were many ways to solve all those situations as a dom character at every step.

I hope that the Dev goes back and revisit this whole chapter, either that or you might as well remove the whole dom path if it just end up sharing all the content and the only thing that changes are a few MC thoughts here and there.

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I am enjoying both Isabella and Elisabeth quite a bit and they are my favorite characters by far now that they are finally getting to show a more enjoyable side. The last scene is almost exactly how I would want to treat two people that are close but under my control. My username alone should give a clue that I am going to enjoy imagining myself abusing servants. Having said that, I understand if people are unhappy with a male domination tag on the description page based on this last update. The dom path is basically the same images for the most part and just a few dialogue differences. I can see dom players running away after what happens this update. I personally can't go back on this game as a Patron unless there is a true split in narrative (not just a few thoughts/dialogues but actual scenes) because for just femdom alone, I think there is a better game out there that I do support already.

The bigger worry I have is actually how smart and strong Elisabeth looks compared to Ms. Stern. I can understand that she can easily manipulate and/or hurt Isabella for her own gain, but I'm not confident in the Head Mistress so to speak as a strong character if her daughter is so easily needling and manipulating her. I wanted her to be the strongest and most interesting character and so far for me she is the least compelling one. I still love the daughters though :)

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Nice update, Dev should not listen to moaning, maledom+incest games are absolute majority on f95. This one is a rare treasure.
Putting in chastity DOES NOT make MC submissive but his attitude to event really matters. If you are on sub path, MC willingly accepts it. Dom MC does not like it, and perhaps will be looking for a freedom in future. It's a femdom story by default, so dom path here is more like a slave's revolt, not a slavers action.

Hope for further von Stern-branching (e.g. with possibility to choose more Isabella fun over others).

D

Deleted member 44741

Dear comment section:

There's no such thing as "too much" femdom.
For every femdom game, there are at least 100 maledom games. You have plenty material, while people like me have to do archaeological excavations to find something nice.

My only "complaint" for this game is that there's still a dominant route. :)

Macin

Nov 19, 2018
Very interesting story, I've gone through it all a few times now trying to 100% the gallery, and each time something different will happen.

All the tags this game has are present in the game, at various points.

Everything that happens, in relation to the choices you want to make, makes sense in the context of the story. It will probably confuse people who are just flicking through the pictures.

It ends on a cliff-hanger, and all routes are still wide open, like incest and urination, etc..

Reactions: genmaximo

Crushonius

Jun 24, 2018
Nice update, Dev should not listen to moaning, maledom+incest games are absolute majority on f95. This one is a rare treasure.
Putting in chastity DOES NOT make MC submissive but his attitude to event really matters. If you are on sub path, MC willingly accepts it. Dom MC does not like it, and perhaps will be looking for a freedom in future. It's a femdom story by default, so dom path here is more like a slave's revolt, not a slavers action.

Hope for further von Stern-branching (e.g. with possibility to choose more Isabella fun over others).
that he was forced in chastity maybe does not make him submissive
but how he reacted or better said his lack of any action or reaction to being so obviously manipulated in front of everyone
is a plain joke and the mother sitting right beside him does not see her daughter giving him a fj come on
its just the dev being lazy both paths even share 99 percent of the images just mcs thoughts are different .
and if its truly a femdom story by default as you say why are they talking about the grandfather pretty much all the time
he was obviously a really dominant male and there is zero doubt that he was the head of house and very well respected .
its more a we are rich and powerful so we dominate the plebs story
and pretty much the only reason the mother is the head of the house is because conveniently
there was no male heir to inherit the estate .
if the dev wants to make a pure femdom game cool more power to him
but to shoehorn some half assed maledom path in there and to do it so poorly
only hurts his game .
whatever for me the game crossed a line and i am out and so are a lot of others
the male domination tag should be removed so people can avoid wasting time

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
There's no such thing as "too much" femdom.
For every femdom game, there are at least 100 maledom games. You have plenty material, while people like me have to do archaeological excavations to find something nice.

My only "complaint" for this game is that there's still a dominant route. :)
If you'd read such comments before posting you would know that most of players are pissed from being cheated with a fake male-dom route and NOT on femdom part of content. So please stop posing like we're against your femdom fetish. We aren't at all - we just want to not being lured by fake tags/promises.

Try to imagine opposite - how you would react if MC suddenly begin rape&beat bitches on sub route? Ofk you would be pissed. So why you're refusing us right to do the same?

Twistedrem

Mindkiller Dev and Woman Respecter
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I personally can't go back on this game as a Patron unless there is a true split in narrative (not just a few thoughts/dialogues but actual scenes) because for just femdom alone, I think there is a better game out there that I do support already.

Which femdom game are you supporting? Serious question. I’m personally fine with how this one is going so far, but I’d love to check out other quality femdom games you might recommend. Though I should say, I’m not a “turn the tables” fan, personally, so if that’s a forced element of the narrative, that’s generally a dealbreaker for me.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes