4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
isabella is really kind of a brat, but her sister is the real danger if you ask me. at least that's what I got from these first few updates.
Her sister loves to manipulate people it seems like and she really shouldn't be trusted. But what will be fun is turning that around on her by making her seem rebellious to her mother. The mc is beginning to notice how their family works and he'll be able to exploit the holes in it to get what he wants. It's just a matter of time before that happens.

Pimpam

Oct 31, 2017
i like it the first release, after that this has become to much of femdom, passing my mental enjoyment limits, not my cup of tea. So after this release i think where this going. I'm stopping patroning and passing to others games. Good luck with your game anyway.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

slider

Jul 14, 2017
That was a superb update in all regards, I wouldn't have changed a single thing in it! I just love how the build up keeps getting more and more intense.

Reactions: EdPokol

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Yeah, like this update too. So many choices, all of them bringing something new. And then with MC and Heather both caged and the young mistresses scheming... true cliffhangers (y)

Still quite a few paths to play but already looking forward to the next release.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

adrienmage

May 26, 2018
spar, the all point of this game is to be on edge between realism and fantasy. Clearly you won't see big orgy in the leaving room, for many points Von Sterns act with reasons so of course you gonna see scene you suggested but it can only happens in a certain context which requires the story to progress.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
So the table have turned and the path is shown, vague but shown. I knew Elizabeth was an Loony and she proved me right, didn't think she was this thirsty. The fact Heather stayed quiet all through out this made me not care what happens to her later and proceded to not care about her. So the progression will most likey go like Anja/Bella > Mistress> Elizabitch. BTW what's up with the white flashes ? Choice indicator or effects ?

Btw anyone else noticed the mother has the biggest(2nd to stumpy) bust more than Anja suddenly during dinner ? They changed from the pool looks more full

Last edited:

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Gotta say the ending with Heather in the cage was for some reason really uncomfortable to me if that's how she's gonna be treated form now on idk if i'll tag along for much longer no offence to the Dev its a great game i just don't know if i can handle seeing her like that lol
Spoiler alert... pls edit

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Game is great for sure, but developer should rethink tempo of the game. At this rate of updates and how slowly scenes are passing, I don´t think this game could be finished. Years of development should be needed for good story progression.

Remins me A Wife and mother (and other who started what looked "the biggest erotic game ever"): developer cut back most mundane scenes, absurdly long at the start, even so, more than 2 years have passed and story is still in early development.

More and shorter scenes, remove some filler dialogue, and time advancing faster for the same number of images and text lines should be a great improvement for the game.

Crushonius

Jun 24, 2018
yeah i think you lost a lot of folks here with the chastity scene and I am done with the game too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at least someone could remove the male domination tag or this game will piss even more people off
it started out pretty promising but you done fucked it up
and dont be surprised when people that want to play dom route only
drop this game like its hot when you basically rape the mc and force them to watch

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes