4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
your post was about not wanting potentially ntr to be added in the future. which is a valid point. im talking about people who post how they dont like femdom... on a game that is build around and revolves around femdom.
if you said the ntr stuff in a thread about ntr focused game, then your post would be pointless.
Honestly man, that's my bad, I was being self centered not paying attention to the other posts and just assumed you were talking about the NTR subject I brought up.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
There are two types of female domination(that I know of) and this one is ice cold, with rich flavor of humiliation and whatever shit you could imagine.
Feels like the further you will play, the harsher time MC will have. Be it being insulted, put into very uncomfortable situations and over being treated like nothing, but a slave. Can't even imagine what will happen, when you reach sexual stuff shudders
And those spacious rooms and "nice" clothes ain't doing any good either.
Certainly not for everyone, especially if self inserting.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Well, @Henissart, the premise behind this game is interesting and I think the game has some potential.

Couple questions:

1.) First of all, will the MC eventually be able to retaliate for all this intolerant abusive behavior from the "mistress" and her daughter? Obviously this would not happen early in the game but I hope the table can be eventually turned against them. Essentially reaping what they sowed. A karma, if you will. They need to be punished for this somehow! :mad: :p

2.) As someone who appreciates a well-trimmed bush, I was dismayed when MC's sister was forced to have her bush completely shaved. Will we eventually get an option to restore that at some point? I know others prefer bald pussy and having versions of scenes with both bald and bush can be more time-consuming but I imagine that at some point in late game, it might not be too much hassles. Just hoping against the hope. :p

One other reason is that brothers-sister relationship is very intimate and I think a well-trimmed bush adds further to the intimacy, particularly for the sexual experiences later on. It is very extremely rare to see a sister with a well-trimmed bush, with a rare example being the Tangled Up. It is more common with the MILFs, obviously due to the different tastes in each generation. Still, I feel like it is way too common to see a sister without a bush in games these days.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Just wow, excellent part 1 for this game! Excited to see where it goes. My only regret is that my sister, despite the promising dialogue, isn't chubbier and thus sexier. But love it (and my mistress).

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
This was very well written, and I have conflicted feelings on it, the premise was quite scary, you could change a few words and it would pass as a horror story, I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing. I guess I'd love it if I was into fem dom but alas... still cool incest game though!

Mar 8, 2017
I can tell ya right now, unless there is a Turnabout path where the player turns the table on them and becomes the Dom, I won't personally be playing the game. However, regardless of that it should be noted that I certainly do encourage the fact that it's clear that some effort went into character design, there are too many games round here with the same recycled models so it says a lot that you'd go through the effort to make some original. If you do get around to making a PCdom path, you'll likely expand your audience and I'll likely be one of them.

Until then, I think your game will still be quite popular. If you can maintain progress and the playerbase goodwill.

Reactions: SuperImp

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
It’s quite amusing reading these replies. Just goes to show how insecure some men are when it comes to strong women. And as for this being almost a horror story I nearly laughed out loud. The whole first chapter was so well-written and the scenes and dialogues were so witty and funny I cannot imagine how any of this would appear scary. Unless you always have to be the big alpha male and punish those bad girls for misbehaving. But of course it’s a no-no the other way. Oh the hypocrisy.

Anyway, as some have stated already, this is looking to be an exceptional game. Very kinky, very funny (the things Isabella and the Mrs. say are just so outrageously cruel and fun I’m honestly impressed), very sexy, and very beautiful to look at.

I don’t know what more one could ask for, except more of this!

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
It’s quite amusing reading these replies. Just goes to show how insecure some men are when it comes to strong women. And as for this being almost a horror story I nearly laughed out loud. The whole first chapter was so well-written and the scenes and dialogues were so witty and funny I cannot imagine how any of this would appear scary. Unless you always have to be the big alpha male and punish those bad girls for misbehaving. But of course it’s a no-no the other way. Oh the hypocrisy.

Anyway, as some have stated already, this is looking to be an exceptional game. Very kinky, very funny (the things Isabella and the Mrs. say are just so outrageously cruel and fun I’m honestly impressed), very sexy, and very beautiful to look at.

Hey i dont mind strong women...But just not in my bed.. :sneaky::sneaky:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Horror story? :ROFLMAO: Closer to a dream...

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Hey i dont mind strong women...But just not in my bed.. :sneaky::sneaky:
I highly doubt any of the mistresses would even contemplate approaching the MC’s bed. He will at most be happy to be allowed worshipping their feet. Most if not all actual sexual stuff is probably with the angelic sister, but I’m only guessing of course. I highly doubt any turning of the tables is in the cards, that would be silly.

Reactions: fanboi

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I highly doubt any of the mistresses would even contemplate approaching the MC’s bed. He will at most be happy to be allowed worshipping their feet. Most if not all actual sexual stuff is probably with the angelic sister, but I’m only guessing of course. I highly doubt any turning of the tables is in the cards, that would be silly.
Yep, with how they act and talk gives the impression that there is no way it's gonna happen.

So Elizabeth is gonna be the angelic type? I then hope there will be a softer path or at least a character that will prevent mc and Heather getting really messed up in their struggles. Also with how you treat Anja she could be our greatest ally, she really cared for Heather at the end of the chapter.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
In my last comment by angelic sister I mean Heather. She’s super cute and I’m totally in love. The other Young Mistress is actually supposed to be the most over the top of them all which I just can’t wait for.

And yes, Anja was great and there could maybe potentially be sex stuff with her and Heather? She was holding her hand while examining her and that was actually a really touching moment.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
The author did mention earlier their idea is that they’re brother and sister, and the circumstances do lend themselves better to that. So that should be seen as the real version, I think.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
And it seems the idea is that you can have the MC be the protective brother trying to resist the mistresses or be dominating toward Heather and effectively help the mistresses corrupt her more.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes