4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
And it seems the idea is that you can have the MC be the protective brother trying to resist the mistresses or be dominating toward Heather and effectively help the mistresses corrupt her more.
The second one which I thought.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Crap, I wanted to edit my post but deleted it instead... dumb dumb.

Yeah, even if mc can't get Anja I hope at least Heather can, I don't want her to be sad, Let her big brother or best friend take the burden off of her.

And it seems the idea is that you can have the MC be the protective brother trying to resist the mistresses or be dominating toward Heather and effectively help the mistresses corrupt her more.
Oh, I really have to try and play the game with the patch then. This seems going to be more epic and emotional rather than her be your best friend.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
I think the angle of primarily either being very protective of her or finding himself a little mean/sadistic and being corrupted towards her a good choice system to start...

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It’s quite amusing reading these replies. Just goes to show how insecure some men are when it comes to strong women. And as for this being almost a horror story I nearly laughed out loud. The whole first chapter was so well-written and the scenes and dialogues were so witty and funny I cannot imagine how any of this would appear scary. Unless you always have to be the big alpha male and punish those bad girls for misbehaving. But of course it’s a no-no the other way. Oh the hypocrisy.

Anyway, as some have stated already, this is looking to be an exceptional game. Very kinky, very funny (the things Isabella and the Mrs. say are just so outrageously cruel and fun I’m honestly impressed), very sexy, and very beautiful to look at.

I don’t know what more one could ask for, except more of this!
I'm not sure if you're serious or trolling right now. If being a strong woman means you can call people names, bully somebody because of their weight and overall being an entitled bitch, then no thank you, we don't need any of those.

Now... If you were talking about Mrs. von Stern, she partly falls under the description of the strong woman, with a few obvious and fat "buts".

As for scary... Can you put yourself into a position of a person, who is obliged to be fully obedient towards clearly very difficult and perverted people, who, because of their position, be it money or fame or whatever, live in completely different from "normal" world and see things in their own way? And there are no "no's" to their requests/commands, because you will end up poor and on the street, or something worse.

Aside from that, the plot, like somebody else said earlier, feels rushed, even if the writing and models are good. And MC turning "retard mode" isn't helping either. The whole situation, rather than allowing player to get emotionally invested, causes to burst in laughter, because some of the situations are incredibly silly.

It doesn't mean, that the game is bad, though. I did enjoy it in my own way and I can certainly see a potential. Especially since it's pretty rare to find a decent game with that kind of femdom.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I'm not sure if you're serious or trolling right now. If being a strong woman means you can call people names, bully somebody because of their weight and overall being an entitled bitch, then no thank you, we don't need any of those.

Now... If you were talking about Mrs. von Stern, she partly falls under the description of the strong woman, with a few obvious and fat "buts".
I agree, we don't need none of those.

She's more than a strong woman, she's a sadist.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Early days and I don't want to make any promises I can't keep, especially when it comes to major routes. But if it's up to me and there's enough interest to let me develop full-time, I want to have 3 routes, 1 of which would be a "turning the tables" path.
The renders are absolutely stunning - unfortunately femdom is entirely not my thing. But if there is a turning the tables path down the road, you have my cash, sir. :)

Reactions: Valeck

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
It’s quite amusing reading these replies. Just goes to show how insecure some men are when it comes to strong women. And as for this being almost a horror story I nearly laughed out loud. The whole first chapter was so well-written and the scenes and dialogues were so witty and funny I cannot imagine how any of this would appear scary. Unless you always have to be the big alpha male and punish those bad girls for misbehaving. But of course it’s a no-no the other way. Oh the hypocrisy.

Anyway, as some have stated already, this is looking to be an exceptional game. Very kinky, very funny (the things Isabella and the Mrs. say are just so outrageously cruel and fun I’m honestly impressed), very sexy, and very beautiful to look at.

I don’t know what more one could ask for, except more of this!
It's amusing reading your post, as well. You seem to be confusing "cunt-faced bullies" with "strong women". I assure you, contrary to the twitter cesspool, these are not the same thing. The writing is hilarious, I agree, but for the wrong reasons. It's leaps and bounds above the usual drivel you find in these games, but I find it to be by no means "smart" or "witty". It's a bit pedantic and pretentious for my tastes, and I found myself chuckling to just how vapid and derivative it was. It reads like a typical fanfic.net story and the sadist play at work here just isn't very stimulating to me. The scene where MC meets the daughter had me laughing, as it was so unbelievably plastic that I didn't see why it was added. Beggar's rags? Lol. Yikes. Pretty sure we're not in a medieval fantasy and even the super rich of today wear jeans. And I'm not really understanding what the personality of Isabella is even supposed to be. She speaks like an entitled millennial brat one moment, then a Victorian era noble the next. Consistency would be nice. I can appreciate the effort, the desire to make it read as literature, and overall attention paid to the authors vision, but I wouldn't delude myself into thinking it's something it isn't just because it aligns with my personal agenda.

You're also drawing some rather silly parallels here where there are none. There is absolutely nothing hypocritical about disliking this, and liking alpha-male play. The issue is that these two "strong women" aren't alpha they're just a couple of cunts. Arguably, the Mistress does have some alpha-like qualities in part due to her position. If that "alpha-male" that bothers you so much was also a complete cocksucking asshole that treated his girls like pure shit, I'm certain the same people "complaining" in this thread wouldn't be okay with that character either. I sure wouldn't. Would some people be okay with it? Sure. All the same, as some people, such as yourself, are okay with the treatment of the MC and especially that poor girl, Heather. I personally find it pretty disgusting how she's being treated because there is no other option for her or the MC. It'd be a completely different story if it was (to a degree) voluntary. But hey, if it gets your rocks off, more "power" to you. However, I'd avoid grouping everyone into one large pot and drawing some pretty ridiculous generalizations. That's neither smart, nor witty.

On topic, despite my comments, I enjoyed the game, and love the high quality models and renders. Heather looks awesome and I'm excited to see where the developer goes with this game. I'd focus a little more on sadist/dominatrix (S&M) play and dialogue rather than just making these two gals into insufferable cunts, however. I think the real weakness here is the author isn't quite there yet with realizing the dynamic between a dominatrix and a submissive man. The dialogue tends to be degrading, sure, but it also should be sexy. It's really my only gripe with this game, and I imagine many people in this thread's, as well. I'm not expecting a masterpiece or something, but if the author wants to try their hand at making a very verbose, and grandiose setting, unfortunately it'll be subject to a lot more room for error than your typical "I can has fuk?" visual novel. Best of luck with the game, I'm keeping an eye on it for sure.

Jun 1, 2017
The writing is hilarious, I agree, but for the wrong reasons. It's a step above the usual drivel you find in these games, but I find it to be by no means "smart" or "witty". It's a bit pedantic and pretentious for my tastes, and I found myself chuckling to just how vapid and derivative it was. It reads like a typical fanfic.net story and the sadist play at work here just isn't very stimulating to me. The scene where MC meets the daughter had me laughing, as it was so unbelievably plastic that I didn't see why it was added. Beggar's rags? Lol. Yikes. Pretty sure we're not in a medieval fantasy and even the super rich of today wear jeans. And I'm not really understanding what the personality of Isabella is even supposed to be. She speaks like a sailor one minute, then a Victorian era noble the next. Consistency would be nice.
That is precisely why the character of Isabella is so great. It's not inconsistent. Anyone who can speak like a Victorian era noble can easily talk like a sailor if she wishes and because she normally speaks like a Victorian era noble is precisely why that's funny.

Anyway, you're wrong about all of this, but de gustibus non est disputandum.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I think my post that you quoted is being slightly misunderstood. I’m not saying these characters are the examplary role models of female empowerment. I took them as essentially a heightened and almost dark parody like versions of entitled rich people. And from that perspective I loved everything about them. Are they being cruel toward Heather? Absolutely. Is it wrong? Yes. When the Mistress first sees Heather and addresses the MC about him lying about his sister’s “condition”, I laughed out loud. In a good way, because I understood the game wasn’t taking itself too seriously. This is fantasy and it’s super heightened. And I love Heather and everything about her, but it was also really hot to see her with her excruciating shyness berated by Isabella for her wet panties. Sorry if that turns me on but it does. My original comment was more aimed at the overall feel of some of the comments where it sounds like the mere fact of being submissive for a male is a no-no but natural for women, which is bullshit. If that’s not your thing that’s understandable, but then there is no need to exclaim in disgust that you are shocked at what the story is, just move on. Sci-fi settings aren’t my thing so I just skip that and don’t feel compelled to post anything in a thread about it.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
That is precisely why the character of Isabella is so great. It's not inconsistent. Anyone who can speak like a Victorian era noble can easily talk like a sailor if she wishes and because she normally speaks like a Victorian era noble is precisely why that's funny.

Anyway, you're wrong about all of this, but there's no accounting for taste.
It's very inconsistent. We're not in Victorian times here, as I already stated. Also, you seem to need a history lesson on nobility. Moreover, when I said she curses like a sailor, I didn't mean in relation to times long gone. She speaks like a typical millennial brat. I'll edit that statement to avoid confusing anyone else.

"ur wrong" is also a very tired, unconvincing argument.

Reactions: generic_username98

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
I think my post that you quoted is being slightly misunderstood. I’m not saying these characters are the examplary role models of female empowerment. I took them as essentially a heightened and almost dark parody like versions of entitled rich people. And from that perspective I loved everything about them. Are they being cruel toward Heather? Absolutely. Is it wrong? Yes. When the Mistress first sees Heather and addresses the MC about him lying about his sister’s “condition”, I laughed out loud. In a good way, because I understood the game wasn’t taking itself too seriously. This is fantasy and it’s super heightened. And I love Heather and everything about her, but it was also really hot to see her with her excruciating shyness berated by Isabella for her wet panties. Sorry if that turns me on but it does. My original comment was more aimed at the overall feel of some of the comments where it sounds like the mere fact of being submissive for a male is a no-no but natural for women, which is bullshit. If that’s not your thing that’s understandable, but then there is no need to exclaim in disgust that you are shocked at what the story is, just move on. Sci-fi settings aren’t my thing so I just skip that and don’t feel compelled to post anything in a thread about it.
If this was what you intended, why did you find it necessary to try and get a few patronizing jabs in at "insecure men"? You made it a point to bring up "Strong women" as part of your argument, going so far as to call people hypocrites. But your comment here is completely different in overall tone. Had you left the shade and politics behind, I'd have agreed with you in the first place. Anyway, this is getting offtopic. I think we both agree the game shows promise.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes