4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
phew! good to know,for as I said, it is hard to watch as the Protagonist going through the humiliation. That is unless the end result is full transformation or payback. Cheers.
Lots of humiliation for sure. No transformation (at least so far, and given the story I highly doubt any is planned). As for payback, there is a "dominant" route but I'm not sure just how much payback or turnaround there will be. Of course, I play the sub route myself :)

fjwelfje

Jul 14, 2020
That is so true. As someone who is a fan of pure femdom without reversing the tables, I like when a game has the option to do so. I actually refuse to do anything but the sub path and look forward to being Isabella's total slave and literally doing anything she wants. But I love doing that, knowing that there are options to totally get revenge (even though I'll never use them).
If there's reversing the tables, it ought to be downright impossible without exhibiting gaming skill, like you might 'defeat the game' but only after 'losing' a million times, and only if you persistently keep trying. Kinda like Mario. If people find that too 'grindy' or frustrating, too fucking bad. You want to be the dom, you gotta earn it. Or you can go with the flow and see where that takes you..

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I did go with the flow. And the flow took me down the path from initial submission to subterfuge to an enticing promise of domination.

If you don't want to play that path, don't play it. Getting there required sacrifice in the form of submission in pursuit of a goal. If you prefer to submit with no devious intent then go for it. This game has you covered. But you not liking another option doesn't make it reasonable that the other option should be made almost impossibly difficult.

Reactions: cloudfw

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Would anyone mind telling me if this has any romance in it or not? There is no romance tag and I realize it's about a dominant female but still, a man can hope... right?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Would anyone mind telling me if this has any romance in it or not? There is no romance tag and I realize it's about a dominant female but still, a man can hope... right?
I mean, there is and isn't.
Depends on your actions and it's not the typical idealized romance. There's expressed feelings of interest that may or may not break through. At this point in the game it's too early.

Reactions: Cigzag

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
I mean, there is and isn't.
Depends on your actions and it's not the typical idealized romance. There's expressed feelings of interest that may or may not break through. At this point in the game it's too early.
Ah okay, thanks for letting me know. Will give it a try anyway because those renders look spicy!

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I can feel there is A LOT of sexual tension between the MC and Heather tho (especially because of this awesome painting scene). So... imo, Romance is more than likely, at least between those two characters.

Reactions: Cigzag

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
I can feel there is A LOT of sexual tension between the MC and Heather tho (especially because of this awosome painting scene). So... imo, Romance is more than likely, at least between those two characters.
Sounds promising, cheers :) I don't need anything super lovey dovey but it's always nice to have some sort of romantic element in the mix. For me, at least.

Reactions: zh

Beret33

Mar 12, 2021
"Finished" this in 4 hours. Amzingly hooked even though there was so much reading (like a romcom novel). Not my cup of tea normally but this is very well written (his internal dialog did make my eyes blurry after a while!!). Love the punishment choices in front of the 3 ladies and also the last 2 Femdom scenes - him being caged (anya is hot giving out instructions) & in the bathroom / his "bet" with Isa and his friend foot "massaging" him, and the Mistress at the end with full control. can't wait to see how anya punishes him for "helping" him on the paino. that whole part needs to be explored and given two choices like the early punishment scene. great job

bolsiita

May 20, 2018
Is this game abandoned or on hold?
None, last update from the dev was in Feb.

So..... can I give a development progress update from the developer?

Good news is it wont be the end of Feb.
Bad news is it wont be the end of Feb.

From the man himself:
Hi everyone,

Short heads-up:

I've written about some of the reasons for the delay, some I don't want to talk about in public, and the rest I don't want to list because it feels like making excuses. End of the day, the update is taking massively longer than it should and it sucks for everyone involved. Do feel free to be mad at me, I understand the frustration. But nothing I can say changes the delay, which is why I haven't been posting much lately. It's pointless to do without results.

I am working on those results, i.e. Release 7, every day and I'll do everything I can to make up for my current fuckup in the future.
===========

That said, DO NOTE there is NO DATE of release. He wont give one. We wait. And wait. There was no hint of a possible time of release either. March? Your guess is good as anyone's. Grumble all you want.
Just dont ask for time.

That is all citizens. Go back to your daily routine.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
We have contact!
OMG.
Like waiting for a signal from Voyager 1.
I've included the art he's talking about too.
The files are labeled but you should be able to tell the difference.

Here's where we're at:

Hi everyone,

I'm making very good progress on the update and I finished a project I've been working on for a while, namely a major quality upgrade for all characters.
Perhaps you remember that I remade the feet of most models a while back and if you follow my whining on Discord you will also know that I always despised the texture quality of the MC.

Over time the limitations of the models have been bothering me more and more; just too many images I couldn't include because characters were looking ugly up close. It's really tough, however, to increase the quality while retaining the complete look that everyone is used to and loves, hence my hesitation to give it a shot.

Anyway, now it's done. I've made custom texture sets for all six characters and added tons of geometrical detail to all models. It turned out to be more work than I originally thought it would be, but I think the results are great and keep the look of everyone intact. Judge for yourself if this is still Anja.

Development of Release 7 is on the final stretch now and will already include the new models. I'm still ironing out some kinks to make the model transition as seamless as possible.
I hope you like 'new' Anja as much as I do. Curious what you think.

All the best,
Henissart
Anja_HQ_01_New.jpg Anja_HQ_01_Old.jpg Anja_HQ_01_New.jpg

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Thank you for the update. At least some good news about the release.
On the other hand, the models where never an issue for me. I play games with joy that look way worse than the previous version.
He also has to consider the uncanny valley. Does not always help to be more realistic. Sometimes the overall feeling can be even worse or demand a lot more effort in posing, background, etc to fit the models in a seamless way.
Anyways, at least new release. I'm glad.

Reactions: lyric123

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Yea, you bet. Welcome.

I'm with you.
I like the way the characters looked to begin with. No issues.
If he wants to make Anja all tone, I can justify with her doing ballet and house chores. Personally I don't need to see rippling muscles, and such. A nice rendered skin tone is just as lovely.
Let's see what the others look like.
I guess save a screen shot to make a comparison when the new release is out.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes