Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Nancy, Penelope, Dalia... Oh hell yeah!!
View attachment 3485152
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gotta stop you right there...

Remember where he gets Da Money. And what they're going to look for. Then look at how people busted nuts around here for just one week of release. Man's gonna put that at the tail end of the series if anything as "DLC". Doesn't mean you're wrong. Just don't expect that any time soon when there's other options available.

Nova said:
Brought to you by the Awesomeness of the Church of Nova!
Enjoy, or your doom is sealed!
Actually.png

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Had a chance to replay the update- interesting observations ahead

The gut shot was literally spelt out on the pirate server- which lead me to revisit the scene with Orion and Idriel in Limbo

Eternum1.JPG

Remember the tune playing in that scene?

What if the lyrics are to be interpreted literally?

Oh a final random thought- what if the heart of the abyss is Orions heart- Faustian trade off?

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Yes.

He's also a frequent visitor in Cari's Discord and even has his own custom title there.

View attachment 3484639

:KEK:

*This post was brought to you by the Church of Nova.
JOIN US...OR WE'RE GONNA GET YA.
/notif pops

/sees this

Screenshot_20240328_213638_Samsung Internet.jpg

Me:

the-incredibles-the-incredibles2.gif

Oh a final random thought- what if the heart of the abyss is Orions heart- Faustian trade off?
I feel like that's just going to overcomplicate the story a tad, but we'll see.

Feb 21, 2023
The gut shot was literally spelt out on the pirate server- which lead me to revisit the scene with Orion and Idriel in Limbo

View attachment 3485508

Remember the tune playing in that scene?

What if the lyrics are to be interpreted literally?

Hold my Dorfnutter that is actually quite well observed. I sure as hell missed that despite being such a strange way to say that.

About the Faustian trade, hmmmmm. We are kinda lacking the info for that, but the next update could have more pirate content. So maybe the first few sets of sneaks will tell us something. And what lyrics are you talking about exactly? I thought that was an instrumental piece when I looked it up :unsure:

triffids

Jul 4, 2021
Try some autosaves before you give up if you haven't already.
Sadly no luck on this front. Here is what the full traceback say if anyone that know code want to take a guess at the problem:

Refresher: Unmodded. Same problem with my saves on both mac and PC.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
That would potentially work had it not been revealed in this update that Eternum WASN'T an actual VRMMO. However it was revealed as such, so the solutions are likely based on what's revealed in the story so far (or anything that isn't but is something that sounds plausible when revealed in the next update).

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
well since Orion is dead, its not matter
jokes aside, you can knock the price down to 10 eternums, so I don't see the point of not buying it, might be useful in future updates
I stopped my reading at the map part, does he die this update or was that some fan theory?

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
0.8 will have 4 scenes according to Caribdis...it might also entail Dalia's birthday...so...you can add 1 and 1 yourself there. Then there will likely be Annie's first full sex scenes as well and that would only leave Luna and Calypso as the last LIs without a full scene already. Calypso coooooouuuuld get a scene in 0.8, but we don't know that yet. The third one to actually get another scene is probably Nancy, since she didn't have a scene since 0.5.

So Dalia, Annie and Nancy are already 3, leaving a 4th scene which most likely will either be Alex or Calypso if Cari doesn't shake things up.
Imagine Cari throws a curveball at us and gives us another Luna scene

On the real tho, As much as a Caly scene makes the most sense considering what plot points could be brought back up in the story, I'm hoping it's not. Not Alex either, although there could be room to build on that after Dalia gets her scene. In Caly's case I feel like it might become a way too straightforward progression, kinda like with Nova this update (set up at the very beginning, built up all throughout the update, and then big climax with very linear progression. Nothing wrong with that, it's nice regardless and about as right up Nova's alley as it allows.) but I don't think that kind of style will work out with Caly, atleast not in a singular update. Maybe the kraken is being controlled by someone that's willing to give up the heart of the sea for a good time, or maybe the kraken transforms into said someone. There hasn't been any pointers that say Polyjuice doesn't work on animals.

Regardless of what it is, whatever Cari's got in the pot, I don't doubt he'll cook.

Shadow4108

Aug 7, 2021
Ok, I liked the new update, although the narration was a bit strange. Knowing the author, I think we should give them the benefit of the doubt.

This update raises several things such as the Xenos (aliens are getting out of control and apparently they are not managing to contain them) what else is there in the pirate world.

Although the suspense left at the end has half of the fandom crazy about Orion's possible death, I don't think he'll die.

What interests me is to know who or what will intervene to prevent it:

1) an unknown god: I mean, it's still not completely clear where his powers come from (that is, this story takes place in the same world as Once in a Lifetime where immortal beings, magical grimoires, and demons are seen, all in the real world) his powers may come from a god (a new piece on the board) that is still unknown.

2) The syndicate could intervene, as they want Orion on their side (there is no better opportunity).

3) it could be the strange figure that was in the forest and didn't want to come out (I didn't put her with the syndicate, because it would avoid talking to Orion, especially in a lonely place where no one can interfere or hear them).

4) Calypso might intervene I mean she says no one can interrupt her even she begins, but I don't think she'll "let go" of Orion.

5) "Unknown" I mean there is still another who could intervene (the character the "NPC" mentions when Orion gives him coins on the Roman "server").

In short, there are many possibilities, so we just have to wait for the author to decide how the plot progresses. Although the suspense is killing me.

Reactions: Ghertsnert

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
God... I really want to download 7.0... I haven't been reading every messages here but from what I'm skimming, it either sounds like this update is awesome or its underwhelming.

Honestly, I just heard that you fuck someone on a lambo and... Luna is someone you slept with... I'd say both makes this update worth it... Even if that probably means there won't be any scenes with Alex in this update, booo.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
God... I really want to download 7.0... I haven't been reading every messages here but from what I'm skimming, it either sounds like this update is awesome or its underwhelming.

Honestly, I just heard that you fuck someone on a lambo and... Luna is someone you slept with... I'd say both makes this update worth it... Even if that probably means there won't be any scenes with Alex in this update, booo.
You can always be strong and wait for eight ...

no chance you'll get completely spoiled in the meantime ...

innocent-face.gif

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
You can always be strong and wait for eight ...

no chance you'll get completely spoiled in the meantime ...

View attachment 3486689
As someone who just downloaded for the first time since .1, it's not the spoiling that bothers me (I can just NOT go to this forum) it's the fact I will now have to waaaaaaaaiiiitttt for more content. I thought that .7 was close to the end but it's really just half way. This happened with OiaL too. Really hard, but this game is too good to play one chapter at a time. Guess I'll see you all in a year or two.

4.80 star(s) 874 Votes