Mod Ren'Py Eternum [v0.7.5] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
What about Artemis, it looks good (not got around to it yet, have it downloaded). Something about the black-haired girl in the banner I think is hot, seems like I've seen that model in quite a few games, or at the very least something awfully familiar (she seems like same one that's in Midlife Crisis). If anyone else agrees, let me know what other games that model is used in.

Once In A Lifetime, Pale Carnations, Timestamps, alright I need to quite I'm invading a thread about Eternum and someone's mod, I'm going to stop :whistle:
Just need to say that I rly loved the humor in Artemis it made me unexpectedly laugh a good amount of times you should rly give it a try! :D

Reactions: Regmeister

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Just need to say that I rly loved the humor in Artemis it made me unexpectedly laugh a good amount of times you should rly give it a try! :D
is one of the best games out there..sadly so slow development ans other good vn like Karlssosns gambit,AOA,where the heart is, ecc

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
yeah would also like a faster development,
but I have a patience and better slow than rushed :D
about the renders its been a while since I played it so cant be sure now,
its neither bad or impressive I would say it has a "good" quality.
Additionally I'm using reshade on every game here so it does may look way better for me probably :D
I do like the story especially the alrdy mentioned humor(playing most games rather for story than renders).
It feels more like every char/li has its own story (background/perks/characteristics etc making them more different from each other) and not just different models with a different amount of "sluttieness" sry but some games just feel like that.

I probably could have used some other words/definitions but English isn't my native language so sry x)

but now I wont reply again cause its rly not the right thread for it don't want to overdo it :D

canonss

Sep 10, 2019
Additionally I'm using reshade on every game here so it does may look way better for me probably :D
I do like the story especially the alrdy mentioned humor(playing most games rather for story than renders).
It feels more like every char/li has its own story (background/perks/characteristics etc making them more different from each other) and not just different models with a different amount of "sluttieness" sry but some games just feel like that.

I probably could have used some other words/definitions but English isn't my native language so sry x)

but now I wont reply again cause its rly not the right thread for it don't want to overdo it :D
Which preset of reshade are you using ? I'm interested.

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
Which preset of reshade are you using ? I'm interested.
I'm not using any preset making them myself every time some filter just don't work the way i like it,
in some i can make it look good and in another it just doesn't feel right
probably depending on the render or maybe I'm just bad with the settings/slider (also not that invested in it as if I would do a reshade for Witcher 3 as example x)
Just using what I think the game needs mostly some easy things like sharpening+color adjustments (lumasharpen or cas combined with 1-3 of the following like technicolor/hdr/dpx/curves/levels/vibrance/vignette)
that should be relatively easy solution,
most of these have a "strength" setting/slider that you can edit to lessen the effect or make it stronger however you want.
there are of course much more but I think at least the above mentioned should be in the standard installation and easy to learn with time you start to experiment some more and at that point you can just make an easy one in a few minutes.
Not rly sure if there exist a preset for "every game" they are too different,
I think you would have at least to adjust it with every new game so I prefer do it from the beginning with the standards.

Edit: forget to mention that but most of the time im using the opengl rendering api since dx9 and dx10/11/12 doesn't work sometimes ^^
Edit 2: also you have to use the right exe sometimes its in the folder Lib/windows-x86_64 (windows user obviously) if theres only a "python.exe" like in this case with eternum you have to use the first exe ("eternum.exe") directly in the eternum folder (not the "eternum-32.exe")
Edit 3: sry for so much text didnt want to just say "no sry i dont have one" or giving only half an answer

Last edited:
Reactions: canonss

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
If I can ask, how much does the mod change for a new playthrough? Like what am I really missing by not starting over?
I don't mind spoilers, though I doubt you're changing anything story/animation related. (If you are though then damn)

Like I don't mind starting over, but only after catching up to end of 0.5.
"Missing" is relative in the sense that you won't miss content per se... my point is that if the playthrough isn't fresh in memory then the presentation will be worth it imho. It's not mandatory by any means, you do you. It's just my suggestion for maximum enjoyment if time and effort is not an issue.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I was just looking at both mods and seen this tid-bit on the other mod.

So, I thought a mod will help me out, well to not miss out.
Well, tbh, that's bullshit. It's not " very easy to lose a girl's path ". That's either extremely incorrect or written out of context of what the person who said that meant. It's quite obvious the pathing choices compared to other VN's (imho) but as most things in life I guess that's relative to the person actually pushing the choice buttons. A mod for this particular VN is best served for UI enhancement over guides. Sure, the guide is no joke but it's really second place in this VN than other VN's like let's say Summer Scent, etc.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
don't want to sound impatient, but estimated eta on release? Can't load save XD
Keep up Sancho, great work
You have two choices if you previously used any SanchoMod bud: 1) wait till the cake is out of the oven 2) use the SaveFixer in the mod's OP.

If you go for choice #2 then do NOT forget you installed that file as you'll want to delete it before installing the full mod... this is imperative. Otherwise the goal is today but I never promise any due dates... it sounds cliche but honestly it's done only when it is done, there's no way to know all the many roadblocks that come up and it's a ton of work. This is not a trivial effort by any stretch. If you can hold off I highly recommend waiting for the update rather than the SaveFixer but you do you, it's just my suggestion.

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
You have two choices if you previously used any SanchoMod bud: 1) wait till the cake is out of the oven 2) use the SaveFixer in the mod's OP.
Haven't played this game since... 0.1? 0.2? Can't even remember but I must say your cake looks delicious. Let it bake in that oven the time needed, a perfectly cooked cake will always taste better than semi-cooked dough.

c4a5581e058b7bd3c37752a3bd568156.gif

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
there's no way to know all the many roadblocks that come up and it's a ton of work. This is not a trivial effort by any stretch.
Hey Sancho, I just noticed your Signature! What part of the Lone Star State are you in bud? I'm in Lubbock here!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey Sancho, I just noticed your Signature! What part of the Lone Star State are you in bud? I'm in Lubbock here!
I'll be intentionally vague by convenience since I own properties in various sections of the state and one other state. From the coast to the national forest to hill country I'm covered.

Reactions: Grif1001

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okee-dokee... time for a progress update I suppose. I've been going so quickly that I haven't logged everything but here's the gist of it:
  • Remastering of the entire U1-U4 SanchoMod code (includes enhancement of the ChoiceGuide and a massive choreograph overhaul of the MiniStat): Done
  • U5 ChoiceGuide (except two "games", see below): Done
  • U1-U5 SanchoGallery overhaul and population: Done
  • SanchoCheats overhaul: Done
  • U1-U4 countless various aesthetic changes: Done
  • Added character "Look" unlocks to the ChoiceGuide (these are the various character icon customization via the dev's LI info screen): Done
  • Two RNG "games" to try and sort coding for: Not complete
  • U5 MiniStat choreograph: Not complete
  • U5 speedruns to insure final integrity: Not complete
I know folks are getting impatient, I truly understand (I want to play it too!) but realize that right when this VN dropped I was just finishing a 4-day bender recoding my entire mod for BaDIK S1/S2 which really took a toll and now this bender (14+hrs/day constant). So, it's not like I'm not working my ass off to get it done, I truly am. Please bear with me. You know I won't and don't push out shit product. Thanks again.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
"Missing" is relative in the sense that you won't miss content per se... my point is that if the playthrough isn't fresh in memory then the presentation will be worth it imho. It's not mandatory by any means, you do you. It's just my suggestion for maximum enjoyment if time and effort is not an issue.
lol I feel you. I replay it every time there's an update to get the maximum enjoyment I only do it for certain game I truly love.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes