Mod Ren'Py Eternum [v0.7.5] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
plot twist, Regina comes in to every scene and fucks us over with each girl, getting them to hate the MC and end their path :Kappa:
Indeed... SanchoGallery got infested with a Regina virus there for a bit... had to deploy SanchoNorton to scan and remove it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Phase_01

RomaNMR

Jun 8, 2018
"Sancho mod NOT installed correctly" what can i do with this? Installed all files in "Game" folder. Please can you help? Last saves that i have - from the end of 0.4, maybe this is the reason?

LostInMyThoughts

Jan 3, 2018
Don't know if its a mistake or not but at this scene when you can choose to shoot this guy or not it says Annie rep +2 when it gives alex the rep

2594 VioletLingProfitable 08 04 2023.jpg

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
"Sancho mod NOT installed correctly" what can i do with this? Installed all files in "Game" folder. Please can you help? Last saves that i have - from the end of 0.4, maybe this is the reason?
It has nothing to do with your saves. It has everything to do with exactly what it's telling you: "NOT installed correctly".

The proper installation process is two steps, and only these two (for PC in English):
  1. Install a fresh/unadulterated version of the VN (no hackery, no shenanigans, just the plain VN). You can do this in a new folder if you wish to retain your existing installation for whatever reason.
  2. Install the mod as directed in the OP (place all of the contents of the mod's zip inside the "/game" folder of the VN).
That's it, don't do anything else but start the VN and it will work 100% every time. Try that and report back please.

Reactions: RomaNMR

Xplove

Apr 9, 2023
Hi i have been having errors constantly in the artifact part story . the one I have shared is just the 1st one. I can't play this part in any way and progress.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2903, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2905, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2913, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2913, in <module>
NameError: name 'crimekey2' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script6.rpyc", line 2453, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2009, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1997, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3057, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3693, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3693, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2905, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2913, in execute

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Eternum 0.6
Wed Aug 2 15:23:31 2023

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
From just those two lines alone I'd say you either borked your installation or altered something on your own which fubar'd it. You see, in SanchoMod (which contains the scripts) "criemkey2" is only in one conditional in "screens.rpy" and it's on line 2956, not 2913. Refer to the post above yours for proper installation (it's really easy, just install the mod and don't pull any shenanigans).

Also, I have no idea what you mean by:
the one I have shared is just the 1st one.
What does the above mean?

Xplove

Apr 9, 2023
From just those two lines alone I'd say you either borked your installation or altered something on your own which fubar'd it. You see, in SanchoMod (which contains the scripts) "criemkey2" is only in one conditional in "screens.rpy" and it's on line 2956, not 2913. Refer to the post above yours for proper installation (it's really easy, just install the mod and don't pull any shenanigans).

i meant i have been having constant errors.....like if i just straight up ignore 1st three errors that come simultaneously....it takes me straight to 1st vote from ending of introductions......then after giving 1st vote again 2 or 3 errors pop up and after ignoring them Harley something gets killed without any input from me and errors continue to come until the whole part ends

Xplove

Apr 9, 2023

and i have tried clean installation multiple times.....i even tried to play without the mod but with my previous immediate save and even then I am getting errors... i don't know what the fuck is wrong with my game

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
AutoSaves are triggered near the end of each Episode. If you haven't played an entire Episode then you won't get an automatic save. Make sense?
Okay, an overly-complicated question about this:

Do all Sancho autosaves rotate through the page 69 slots, or will chapter 7 save in 70-1 (don't really think this one, just being thorough), or do they always autosave in 69-6, and that graphic was just you having fun ... and am I right that all SanchoMods use page 69 for the autosaves?

(Also, I knew this and it should have been easy for me to remember, but of course I forgot to skip the page)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay, an overly-complicated question about this:

Do all Sancho autosaves rotate through the page 69 slots, or will chapter 7 save in 70-1 (don't really think this one, just being thorough), or do they always autosave in 69-6, and that graphic was just you having fun ... and am I right that all SanchoMods use page 69 for the autosaves?

(Also, I knew this and it should have been easy for me to remember, but of course I forgot to skip the page)
Well, since it's a newer feature I haven't run into the issue yet... but logic dictates I must move to page 70+ as who am I to assume a Player might not want/need that emergency early Episode save at some point. Probably best to just keep this simple that way but everything is subject to change.

I don't really make the AutoSave as a function for the Player to always be dependent on but rather a safe(er) place to have another emergency/alternative in case them saving on top of menu choices were to fail for some reason. That was the original thought anyway. No auto save is ever made on a menu choice, it's always during a scene.... for safety.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well, since it's a newer feature I haven't run into the issue yet... but logic dictates I must move to page 70+ as who am I to assume a Player might not want/need that emergency early Episode save at some point. Probably best to just keep this simple that way but everything is subject to change.

I don't really make the AutoSave as a function for the Player to always be dependent on but rather a safe(er) place to have another emergency/alternative in case them saving on top of menu choices were to fail for some reason. That was the original thought anyway. No auto save is ever made on a menu choice, it's always during a scene.... for safety.
That makes sense ... so with the autosave, if you start a new game, it saves at 69-1 near the end of the first chapter, 69-2 at the second, etc. ... so would need to avoid making saves probably from 69-72/73 just to be safe ... need to go move some saves around.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That makes sense ... so with the autosave, if you start a new game, it saves at 69-1 near the end of the first chapter, 69-2 at the second, etc. ... so would need to avoid making saves probably from 69-72/73 just to be safe ... need to go move some saves around.
lol, yeah, I had assumed page 69+ was high enough for me to be in and not interfere with earlier pages. I did this after I was using Quick/Slot 1 previously in all the SanchoMods and it messed folks up with the QSave/QLoad feature in the Quick Menu.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
lol, yeah, I had assumed page 69+ was high enough for me to be in and not interfere with earlier pages. I did this after I was using Quick/Slot 1 previously in all the SanchoMods and it messed folks up with the QSave/QLoad feature in the Quick Menu.
Maybe default it to 69 but set up a feature for players to choose their start page? (I frequently jump around when doing multiple runs ... I have game starts on page 1, 30, 70, 100, 150 and all my Chap 4 ends on page 50 in Bare Witness, for instance ...)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Maybe default it to 69 but set up a feature for players to choose their start page? (I frequently jump around when doing multiple runs ... I have game starts on page 1, 30, 70, 100, 150 and all my Chap 4 ends on page 50 in Bare Witness, for instance ...)
:ROFLMAO:... and here I thought I was the odd duck on the pond. You win. :p

tozzzzzz

Dec 29, 2022
For some reason the mod doesn’t work anymore for me it just crashes my game and sometimes my pc (could be unrelated)

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes