Mod Ren'Py Eternum [v0.7.5] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
For some reason the mod doesn’t work anymore for me it just crashes my game and sometimes my pc (could be unrelated)
The PC crashing definitely doesn't sound related ... the mod crashing your game either means you used someone else's mod before or you installed it wrong (if you have a traceback post it for Sancho)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
ive only ever used Sancho's mod
Need more info bud... like attach your "traceback.txt" file for starters. The mod won't crash your PC though... if it is installed incorrectly it will simply warn you but there's nothing volatile in the mod code... I wouldn't do silly shit like that.

RomaNMR

Jun 8, 2018
It has nothing to do with your saves. It has everything to do with exactly what it's telling you: "NOT installed correctly".

The proper installation process is two steps, and only these two (for PC in English):
  1. Install a fresh/unadulterated version of the VN (no hackery, no shenanigans, just the plain VN). You can do this in a new folder if you wish to retain your existing installation for whatever reason.
  2. Install the mod as directed in the OP (place all of the contents of the mod's zip inside the "/game" folder of the VN).
That's it, don't do anything else but start the VN and it will work 100% every time. Try that and report back please.
Thank you so much for your time and answer, i downloaded clear version from f95 and it worked.
Before that I downloaded from another site cuz it have torrent file of this game

Crome18

May 9, 2017
OMG I am soo fckin stupid its insane, I tried to play the Patreon Version that came out the other day with this mod and realised after a few trys instantly crashing that the Patreon version is 6.2 and probably will not work with this mod ;/ I guess I wait

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

Kempofist12

Jun 12, 2020
Yeah, it looks like the game has been updated to 6.2 on Patreon, and that's causing my game to crash when i try and use Sancho's mod.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
OMG I am soo fckin stupid its insane, I tried to play the Patreon Version that came out the other day with this mod and realised after a few trys instantly crashing that the Patreon version is 6.2 and probably will not work with this mod ;/ I guess I wait
Yeah, it looks like the game has been updated to 6.2 on Patreon, and that's causing my game to crash when i try and use Sancho's mod.
Yea, with the detail Sancho puts in these, wouldn't surprise me if a tweak on Caribdis' end could cause a major issue.

Reactions: Grif1001

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 I'm guessing you will need to update for the public release?

It comes out in I think 15 hours give or take a few.
Sure. If anyone has a changelog that would be fantastic as Caribdis has not informed me of anything. My guess is it's fixes I already made but that's me being presumptuous at a minimum. I can't see it being new content in just 20 days but I truly don't know.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Indeed. Most all current Core versions of SanchoMod insure that the VN installed is the same version of the mod so to not have fubars. If it detects the versions are different then it doesn't load. This is a safety feature. Always install the same version VN/mod unless otherwise stated by me directly. Caribdis hasn't shared prebuilds to me in a very long time now so I can't get ahead of the curve like when the VN was new. I have no idea why as I constantly share bug reports (for example here and here) but the information is generally one-sided.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sure. If anyone has a changelog that would be fantastic as Caribdis has not informed me of anything. My guess is it's fixes I already made but that's me being presumptuous at a minimum. I can't see it being new content in just 20 days but I truly don't know.

Nothing new. Fixes...

Changelog:
  • 1375+ new images
  • 50+ new animations
  • 13900+ new lines of code
  • 30+ new music tracks
  • 105+ new sound effects
  • Several render and code fixes

Compressed post is located here.

If you still have it, might be easier to grab the

Reactions: Bloodhoof

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm on it. The only "fixes" are those that I already fixed and had sent posts to the team (those noted in post here). The least Caribdis could do is acknowledge me providing him fixes but nope, I've heard nothing but crickets. I have no idea why that is tbh. You'd think he'd be all over collaborating like the old days but alas it's just me on an island fixing other people's shit.

Regardless I'll have the update out shortly unless I simply turn off the power button and snuggle up to my adult beverage bottle. :p

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.6.2)
Eternum SM R062a.jpg Eternum SM R062b.jpg Eternum SM R062c.jpg
Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

Thanks to SonsOLiberty for looking out and having my back... I haven't been pinged for a VN update in months so I appreciate you letting me know when things change bud.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
SanchoMod Update (v0.6.2)
View attachment 2886347 View attachment 2886348 View attachment 2886349
Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

Thanks to SonsOLiberty for looking out and having my back... I haven't been pinged for a VN update in months so I appreciate you letting me know when things change bud.

Yeah, most people just assume modders know when everything updates, not usually the case ;)

Reactions: daviedee

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ugh. I appreciate your work, but I like screenshots too much to make them more cumbersome. Going to have to go with the other available mod on this one.
You can change the hotkey for the stat screen in the mod's options (changes the hokey from "s" to "t")... just an FYI. But, if changing an option or using two fingers instead of one is too cumbersome, be well.

Reactions: Grif1001

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Firstly, I'd like to thank you for your work on this and other games. Makes things so much easier and your mods often have the best features and appearance. Secondly, I was wondering why this isn't listed in the game's post. Had to search to find it.

Reactions: daviedee

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Firstly, I'd like to thank you for your work on this and other games. Makes things so much easier and your mods often have the best features and appearance. Secondly, I was wondering why this isn't listed in the game's post. Had to search to find it.
I'm a black sheep around this site since I tend to call out bullshit when I see it. That does not land me in the "club" of some moderators. It is what it is, and it's not the place here for me to rant on the shenanigans and dirty laundry on this site in this thread but note that's why I have master links in my sig to assist.

Rahveryn

Jul 12, 2018
Well, this is annoying. I played Eternum with that listed Multi-mod,... had I known there was a superior Sancho Mod for it, I'd have rolled with this. Well, guess I'll have to play it all over again, with the better (this) mod now. Thanks for all your hard work! :)

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes