Mod Ren'Py Eternum [v0.7.5] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, this is annoying. I played Eternum with that listed Multi-mod,... had I known there was a superior Sancho Mod for it, I'd have rolled with this. Well, guess I'll have to play it all over again, with the better (this) mod now. Thanks for all your hard work! :)
I remain the bane of existence to a band of a few moderators on the site who are hellbent to favor another specific modder (who I shall not name as it's not the time nor place, but it's not the author of the other E mod). The direct result of me being the black sheep and fighting for my fellow site members.

The rule should be very simple (like they do on every VN I don't have a mod for): list every mod (extra) available and let the site member decide what they wish to use/not use. When that happens it'll be the day we all win and I can check off another item on my bucket list. :p

Goated modder makes a mod for a goated game... As always, keep it up
I'll be only be in contention for the GOAT if I beat zuckerberg's metaverse with SanchoVerse :ROFLMAO:

Rezzick

Feb 8, 2023
Just wrapped up another playthrough of Eternum with this mod and want to give massive props for it being the best mod available! Thanks for your time and effort in making such a great mod!

Reactions: Sancho1969

JEER0X

Sep 17, 2019
i just noticed they took yours off the main page and i downloaded that other guys who is behind a paywall and it borked my game obviously guess i forgot whos mod i used last time i prefer yours obviously hopefully you still mod it i appreciate your hard work.

• Sad
Reactions: Claet and tsukiouji

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i just noticed they took yours off the main page and i downloaded that other guys who is behind a paywall and it borked my game obviously guess i forgot whos mod i used last time i prefer yours obviously hopefully you still mod it i appreciate your hard work.
See above post here.

• Love
Reactions: Tarakis

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay, I'm mostly preported over to v0.7... except all the chat script (which has been completely rewritten). That one I'll have to manually parse through which will take a bit since the dev team changed all the functions and formulas... and therefore would bork the phone chat ChoiceGuide and the messages linking to opening/closing the MiniStat appropriately.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I remain the bane of existence to a band of a few moderators on the site who are hellbent to favor another specific modder (who I shall not name as it's not the time nor place, but it's not the author of the other E mod). The direct result of me being the black sheep and fighting for my fellow site members.

The rule should be very simple (like they do on every VN I don't have a mod for): list every mod (extra) available and let the site member decide what they wish to use/not use. When that happens it'll be the day we all win and I can check off another item on my bucket list. :p

I'll be only be in contention for the GOAT if I beat zuckerberg's metaverse with SanchoVerse :ROFLMAO:
we got ya, fam

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I've (hopefully) sorted the new chat... but can't test it quite yet. ChoiceGuide code that runs perfect in v0.6.2 fails in v0.7 and I'm still diagnosing why it's crashing. If I strip the ChoiceGuide data code out then I can fire up the VN proper:
1711061133509.png 1711061215706.png

I need to step away from the workstation for a few minutes to clear my head.... RenPy is crashing and reporting an error in the Core's CG data code that is in every single SanchoMod I have public. It makes no sense... so I need to regroup, maybe over tonight's first adult beverage.

Oct 29, 2018
I've (hopefully) sorted the new chat... but can't test it quite yet. ChoiceGuide code that runs perfect in v0.6.2 fails in v0.7 and I'm still diagnosing why it's crashing. If I strip the ChoiceGuide data code out then I can fire up the VN proper:

I need to step away from the workstation for a few minutes to clear my head.... RenPy is crashing and reporting an error in the Core's CG data code that is in every single SanchoMod I have public. It makes no sense... so I need to regroup, maybe over tonight's first adult beverage.
Good Luck man!!
Enjoy the Adult beverage.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
The way certain mods have removed your mod off the first page in favour of the other guy is very shady behaviour put it on the same page let people decide same as always.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Geez... I finally found the issue. It was the way the dev defined a new Character in the update... fucking Zippy. He defined him as "zip" (no shit, fucking zip) which is an internal Python function and made the mod's Core go nuts and puke critical crashes. I made a post to him in the VN's thread here if interested.

I'm exhausted hunting that little bitch of a bug down for the last 3 hours. Ugh.

FuzzyPredator

Jan 16, 2023
And Zippy is a fucking GOAT?! I don't even know whether to laugh or cry at this point! Waiting (impatiently) for your release to start 0.7. Best of luck mate, hope it doesn't take too long :love: :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes