Mod Ren'Py Eternum [v0.7.5] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, I got sidetracked yesterday smoking briskets and updating another VN I had on my plate that I didn't mind rushing. I do mind rushing this one so that wasn't an option. My dumbass didn't realize it would take me 18hrs working straight to update that other VN though... so I had a bit of brain fry hangover this morning.

Basic rough status of update progress:
  • Core full update - done
  • ChoiceGuide - done
  • SanchoGallery - pending
  • SanchoCheats - done
  • Stat screens including recoding - done
  • Verified latest Core features working - done
  • Choreographing of MiniStat - done but needs speed runs to tweak details (to get it exactly correct)
  • That fucking free roam - skipped for now so I could knock out all the other update requirements for the moment
  • A ton of other coding requirements necessary each update - mostly done, resolving any not known as I go
ETA? ... dunno. The cake will be pulled from the oven when it's done. Otherwise you know I always make a post when I see light at the end of the tunnel.

This new free roam is pissing me off though. I read the replies above from those who had ideas on technique of coding it... but that's NOT the issue, I have the technical theory as I want it... the problem is the amount of hand holding balance. Think of last update's Halloween Party free roam as that took quite a bit of time for me to find what feels like an appropriate balance of a bit of unknown yet way more information that you would have had going in blind. Of course if you don't want hints I'm not going to code human presumption in lieu of simply allowing the user to press one hotkey to toggle the FR hints as they deem necessary.

Anyway... thought I'd take a few minutes break and at least give some perspective of where I'm at rather than folks thinking I'm slacking off, ignoring them, or otherwise leaving you in the dark. I've always been as transparent as possible, so there you have it. Now, time to get back to it.
Update regarding this little ditty (extension of the quoted post):
SanchoGallery - done
1690852191692.png
SanchoSaves - done
1690852491227.png
That fucking free roam - done
A ton of other coding... - done
Code cleanup and benchtesting - in progress
Getting this beast in your hands - imminent

The best mod in Eternum is coming...
1690852471196.png

Prepare to get you some.

Unique... pfft.

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Damn large stat screen is getting too big for it's britches:
1690855591752.png
That's a screeny from one of my bench testing units... and all is passing so that's a great sign. It's ~2100hrs here now so I see no issue getting this out. My phone's been ringing off the hook though (due to some serious infrastructure issues that developed on this property this afternoon) but I've been able to work while addressing those on speaker. I'm trying folks... and I believe you'll be impressed. Give me just a bit longer.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.6)
Eternum SM R06a.jpg Eternum SM R06b.jpg Eternum SM R06c.jpg
Go get you some.

Links in OP and it's associated FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
BTW... Page 2 of the MiniStat... use the Expand/Collapse to set your preference as you progress. The settings are saved in your game saves so it's remembered that way. There's a shit-ton of event vars and I wanted a quick/convenient way to access them in the MiniStat rather than toggling through multiple pages to access what you want. This seems a proper balance in practice as it's very fast and intuitive (imho).

Toggle the FreeRoam guide Off/On via "g" (toggles with the ChoiceGuide)
During "mini-games" you can also toggle off ChoiceGuide so those aren't spoiled if you prefer.
Bottom line: "g" is your friend. "g" is the spot (see what I did there?)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you Sancho quality work as always.
Well, play it first bud... it should be bug-free but shit happens. Ain't gonna lie, I got distracted more than normal during this update. Otherwise I'm quite proud of the Halloween and Conk free roam guides. They should account for every single possible playthrough variant and all the info in the MiniStat change dynamically accordingly. It was a ton of coding work but that's what it takes.

Also note that I always play with the MiniStat always open... but it dynamically closes and reopens when appropriate for "dramatic" effect and during black/lewd scenes. In other words it should be a set it and forget it type of deal, but it's always your choice how to play and use any feature.

I appreciate the holler, sincerely. Please enjoy.

Ingfire

Feb 27, 2020
Glad I waited for you to update! I didn't really want to start over my playthrough with another mod just yet. WE LOVE YOU SANCHO!

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
Hey, I just downloaded the mod, and noticed that the names on the last three scenes in the gallery are all Regina. They work fine, so it's just a little thing, but I thought I'd let you know.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1721732

Overview:
In-game mod for Eternum
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** The latest SanchoMod Core v7b ***
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

Updated: 07-31-2023
Game/Creator: Eternum / Caribdis /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v0.6
Game Version: v0.6
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Dynamic free roam events in the new MiniStat screen (screen changes dynamically based on where you're at and where you've been).
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port). Full feature just added!
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
thx for the mod update~ :LOL:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (non-critical)

Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Resolved issue - SanchoGallery was displaying incorrect character names on the selection screen. Thanks to czarchasm for reporting.
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

multilaser

Mar 13, 2020
Sancho1969 I noticed a potential misspelling:
On Jonas's scene, when you're pointing your gun at the player, the Kill him option shows Annie Relp +2, but it's Alex's points that increase, right?

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (non-critical)

Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Resolved issue - ChoiceGuide was reporting the wrong character relp on one specific Alex decision in U6 (the actual relp variable change is correct, this was simply an on-screen fubar). Thanks to multilaser for reporting.
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 I noticed a potential misspelling:
On Jonas's scene, when you're pointing your gun at the player, the Kill him option shows Annie Relp +2, but it's Alex's points that increase, right?
I thought I had caught them all (I had done this a few times before initial release) but that one slipped past me. Appreciate you reporting. Update links are fresh with the fix applied. Regards.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Sancho1969
Are the "SanchoNotes" supposed to be blank in these menus during this freeroam? I noticed the purple parenthesis and I thought maybe there wasn't a variable or something. It showed the same way during the first round vote. Thanks bud.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes