Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Sorry I shoulda specified somewhere if there was somewhere free they could be found, or is there a way to search for images in this comment section? I don't know this site very well
They've been posted on this thread in various places ... couldn't tell you if the links still work though, but ...
Hitler-ranting-search-yourself.gif

(thanks for the excuse to use again ... not really angry at your question)

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Sorry I shoulda specified somewhere if there was somewhere free they could be found, or is there a way to search for images in this comment section? I don't know this site very well
You didn't get the hint.

Anyway, as some already said above, sources are around there. I won't link them all around directly because I don't want to encourage piracy on a dev who respects his fans. Yes I know this is a piracy forum, yes I know Caridbis doesn't care if it comes out, but it's my way of being. Same way I'm very vocal when a dev is milking, I also like to respect a dev who continues to give a free product.

Nothing personal to you btw, I just like to be fair. Anyway the content is already around the thread as people mentioned, even if someone doesn't come around with direct links. Hope you have fun with the game as I and many others do.

Just a small sidenote, the girl on page 990 is Dalia, not Nancy. Don't trust anyone who says the opposite. Have faith my child.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
0.62 aint compatible with my 0.5 saves
first time this happens to me
tried with mod AND without mod
still same error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4100, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1062, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1252, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 245, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1252, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 768, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Eternum 0.6.2
Sat Oct 7 15:34:33 2023

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
0.62 aint compatible with my 0.5 saves
first time this happens to me
tried with mod AND without mod
still same error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)
First off, when posting an error log put it inside a spoiler. They're quite long so tend to dominate the page too much.

Secondly, attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0' looks like one of Sancho1969's variables, were you using his mod? If so you should be asking this question in his mod thread. If you uninstall that mod, you'll need the SaveFixer listed in that threads OP.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
He wrote, that he tried to load it with and without mod. But the problem obviously is, that he saved the game with the mod active, so that broke the save file right away.
I suppose my confusion stems from the fact that he'd have to save over the save in it's broken state not to be able to open it with the mod, right?

EDIT: Also, it's almost 3 am and I'm a few hours past my bedtime ...

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I suppose my confusion stems from the fact that he'd have to save over the save in it's broken state not to be able to open it with the mod, right?

EDIT: Also, it's almost 3 am and I'm a few hours past my bedtime ...
Ideally he has the newest version of the mod now and then it should work, yes. But who knows...maybe he has an outdated version or a different mod or something else went wrong. These mods just seem to break stuff all the time, that is why I never use them for renpy games.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Ideally he has the newest version of the mod now and then it should work, yes. But who knows...maybe he has an outdated version or a different mod or something else went wrong. These mods just seem to break stuff all the time, that is why I never use them for renpy games.
I must be one luc ...

I was going to say something that surely would have brought down the wrath of the god Jinx ... so not gonna.

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
I think people are WAY too quick with calling out which girls will get a scene next update.

I think Luna is the only one almost guaranteed, given her lack of progress and that she's the cover girl for this update.

Nova? It's likely that there will be the anime-watching date she and Orion spoke of, but that is not certain. From the sneak peek of her we don't even know if Orion is in the room. The anime-date could be pushed to 0.8.

Penny? She will likely go to the feudal Japan-server with Orion, and likely a scene there, but nothing certain.

Nancy? From the previews she seem to be in some futuristic server, and Orion is likely there, but nothing certain. I attach no weight to the vampire wallpaper with her; even though Caribdis said that theme is relevant for the update there is no reason to believe it will include Nancy.

If anything I think that because of Lunas penchant for horror we might see her and Orion in the vampire server.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I think people are WAY too quick with calling out which girls will get a scene next update.

I think Luna is the only one almost guaranteed, given her lack of progress and that she's the cover girl for this update.

Nova? It's likely that there will be the anime-watching date she and Orion spoke of, but that is not certain. From the sneak peek of her we don't even know if Orion is in the room. The anime-date could be pushed to 0.8.

Penny? She will likely go to the feudal Japan-server with Orion, and likely a scene there, but nothing certain.

Nancy? From the previews she seem to be in some futuristic server, and Orion is likely there, but nothing certain. I attach no weight to the vampire wallpaper with her; even though Caribdis said that theme is relevant for the update there is no reason to believe it will include Nancy.

If anything I think that because of Lunas penchant for horror we might see her and Orion in the vampire server.
We know that there are three scenes in 0.7, that much was confirmed by Cari.

So Luna seems to be very certain as you write. That leaves 2 others and of those 2 others Nova just seems to be the most obvious.

There are a couple of things already set up clearly indicating towards a scene with her. The evening with Nova was on "next Thursday" while 0.6 ends on early Sunday (the Collector scene is on Friday and the Western server Adventure and the stay at Alex' apartment is "the next day" which then "progresses"( :BootyTime: ) into early Sunday). So there really aren't many days until the evening at Nova's with some actions already planned for the week. Most of the time the episodes aren't so decompressed that they only span 2 or 3 in-game days, considering the game lasts for a number of in-game months by now.

So...COULD it be that 0.7 doesn't reach Thursday with the information we have right now (or rather the lack thereof)? Yes. Is it likely? I would say "no". Of course there could also be the possibility that the date is a red herring and that it won't happen in the first place, depending on what might happen at the beginning of 0.7, but that is complete speculation at this point.

Reactions: Dorfnutter

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
First off, when posting an error log put it inside a spoiler. They're quite long so tend to dominate the page too much.

Secondly, attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0' looks like one of Sancho1969's variables, were you using his mod? If so you should be asking this question in his mod thread. If you uninstall that mod, you'll need the SaveFixer listed in that threads OP.
ah didnt know using diffrent modder can break game
thx

Reactions: Meushi
4.80 star(s) 882 Votes