Feb 21, 2023
With how things are going I don't find it strange that by the end of the game the gang will find a way to become either immortal or have an extended lifespan compared to your average human. We have Tittythots (Cringe edgy guy that's dead and can't get no pussei so he big mad now) as a prime example of immortal being and the MC becoming "less human" and more OP with each new update.
Maybe getting all the stones gives you the power of god and anime which would explain how Uly created this entire system where you can (from what I can theorize) transfer your soul to parallel dimensions and even create a new body after 24 hours.
Can Cari choose for an imperfect harem ending? Sure.
Will he? I personally don't think so.
I'm on the opposite camp with regards to this, actually. I'd elaborate on it more, but again...I'm waiting for certain shoes to drop in the story before I'm absolutely certain as to where I think Cari is taking the story as well as how he's planning to end it (this is despite the fact that there already are some signs that happened as early as 0.2 that suggests said trajectory).
I also think there may be an imperfect ending and my personal topping to add on the conspiracy pizza would be the following happening: We end up cutting off the other dimensions from earth and destroying the nexus as having access to them may have been an invasion of sorts from the beginning (by founder on his quest for moar powa, idk) and we restore the previous natural order. You can kinda see where I'm going with this, if Caly cannot permanently cross over we would have to leave her behind, or maybe she does not want to come and rather stay in her then-found homeland to rebuild it. Gosh that goodbye would be a tearjerker.

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I'd also like to take a moment to share a a couple of things about v0.7. First of all, that it is going well, and secondly, that this "vampire theme" might not be only limited to wallpapers, so... expect to see more in the game! Wait, what? Vampires in 0.7? How? When? Cari, tell us more!
:

images.jpeg-5.jpg

:

images.jpeg-4.jpg

...Yeah, definitely gonna need the Loon for this one. /nods nods

Last edited:

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
So um... as of 0.6 does anyone have links to the music tracks used?

EDIT: NVM, the Search function paid off for once
Here's me dropping another track that might fit some scenes in this game: Caribdis
Given the song title I am sure we can make it work for someone's whose family fits... *ahem*

bb1ea08a3f394a583e49466a27269702.gif

Mhm, yes...definitely. Gotta save the best for last indeed...

View attachment 2983624

...Oh wait, you meant Penny? Uhhh...nah man, I'm pretty sure she's gonna get porked quite early. Prolly earlier than Luna, lol.
He meant to say save the best for *ass

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Hello everyone!!!

I hope you're all off to a splendid start this month!

October is already here, and you know what that means - the mandatory Halloween wallpapers have arrived!

Looks like a vampire Nancy is on the loose this time! Someone will have to hunt her down...

I'd also like to take a moment to share a a couple of things about v0.7. First of all, that it is going well, and secondly, that this "vampire theme" might not be only limited to wallpapers, so... expect to see more in the game! Wait, what? Vampires in 0.7? How? When? Cari, tell us more!

AH! Keep an eye out for the upcoming sneak peeks to know more! Coming out later this very month!

Thank you for all your support one more month ❤

Remember that my comment section and DMs are always open for you

Love you all <3

Caribdis​
Calm down there ... I'm sure he wasn't targeting you on purpose ... ;)

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Hey guys....

Sadly I would have loved to write something different, but.... My dad passed away.
Thanks for all the words, ideas and fun you gave me and for being such great people to interact with, I miss you but I need a break in this moment.
Bye for now and see you soon, I hope.... Again thanks a lot to everyone of you.
Much love bro and much healing for your heart as you recover from the hardest of goodbyes. Nova, the rest of the ladies, and all us disgusting fuckers will be here for you always

viriato

Sep 24, 2017
Yeah, doesn't look like we have a Penny scene in 0.7. It will probably come on 0.8, in that new Japanesque world.

Keep strong fellow Penny soldiers, the more we wait, the better the buildup.

• Sad
Reactions: V-Kun

Junior4444

Jul 30, 2022
Sorry I shoulda specified somewhere if there was somewhere free they could be found, or is there a way to search for images in this comment section? I don't know this site very well

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

Hello everyone!!!

I hope you're all off to a splendid start this month!

October is already here, and you know what that means - the mandatory Halloween wallpapers have arrived!

Looks like a vampire Nancy is on the loose this time! Someone will have to hunt her down...

AH! Keep an eye out for the upcoming sneak peeks to know more! Coming out later this very month!

Thank you for all your support one more month ❤

Remember that my comment section and DMs are always open for you

Love you all <3

Caribdis​
Nancy? That very obviously is Dalia...who is he trying to fool here? :sneaky:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Sorry I shoulda specified somewhere if there was somewhere free they could be found, or is there a way to search for images in this comment section? I don't know this site very well
They've been posted on this thread in various places ... couldn't tell you if the links still work though, but ...
Hitler-ranting-search-yourself.gif

(thanks for the excuse to use again ... not really angry at your question)

4.80 star(s) 897 Votes