Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Nova? It's likely that there will be the anime-watching date she and Orion spoke of, but that is not certain. From the sneak peek of her we don't even know if Orion is in the room. The anime-date could be pushed to 0.8.
Doesn't make sense for this to get pushed back that far considering that Cari mentioned the Christmas event is in 0.8. The only upcoming major events close to that is Dalia's birthday in the New Year and The Ekabar Hunt in January. Unless Cari pushes the Hunt to 0.9, it's more than likely that Cari is going to set 0.8 around December and January (Winter Season), which will hit all those events.

This also means that if the Nova event is in 0.8, then Cari will have to do a lot of timeskipping for it, meaning that 0.8 could potentially run like this:

TIMESKIP BETWEEN END OF 0.7 AND START OF 0.8 -> Nova date -> LONG TIMESKIP -> Christmas Event -> LONG TIMESKIP -> Ekabar Hunt

So yeah I know Cari likes to timeskip but I don't know if he'll want to do it like that lol.

If anything, the event that has a giant question mark right now is this...

Penny? She will likely go to the feudal Japan-server with Orion, and likely a scene there, but nothing certain.
...and that's because she never mentioned any date as to when she wants to go to the Meiyo server. Could be that the visit happens this coming update, could be that it gets pushed to 0.8 and Dalia's birthday gets celebrated during the Christmas event. I suppose that would provide an opening for a Luna vampire event, but I still think that is something they'll get to experience in the New World (though I suppose encountering vampire pirates sound a lot more awesome than, say, a server full of PotC references)

Nancy? From the previews she seem to be in some futuristic server, and Orion is likely there, but nothing certain. I attach no weight to the vampire wallpaper with her; even though Caribdis said that theme is relevant for the update there is no reason to believe it will include Nancy.
We know from this update that El Coyote's group has bases in 2 servers: Ion (the cyberpunk server we visited with Annie waaay back in 0.1) and the New World. 0.7 is likely going to tackle both instead of the "divide-and-conquer" strat of having one group focus on one server while another focuses on a different server. I say this because I seem to recall Cari mentioning a while back on Discord that he wants Orion present alongside the girls as much as possible (although yes there will be exceptions like in 0.5 where Alex, Dalia, and Penny have a short bonding moment at the park). So unless the previews of Nancy (and Dalia, if you're on the camp that's saying that's her in the preview pic with the mech) are just a short snippet of her/them beginning their mission in Ion, there's a high chance that Orion's also there with her/them.

If anything I think that because of Lunas penchant for horror we might see her and Orion in the vampire server.
I still think that she's going to be with us in the New World and that Cari's teasing in the latest wallpaper post is about vampire pirates (LET ME DREAM, DAMNIT). We'll see, I suppose. -3-

Last edited:

Concreature

Oct 31, 2018
Has Caribdis indicated how many updates he's planning for the game overall now? I'm waiting for 1.0 seeing as i had such a blast playing through OiaL doing the same thing. Everything I've seen so far is making it hard to wait lol

An known

Sep 16, 2021
I think people are WAY too quick with calling out which girls will get a scene next update.

Nova? It's likely that there will be the anime-watching date she and Orion spoke of, but that is not certain. From the sneak peek of her we don't even know if Orion is in the room. The anime-date could be pushed to 0.8.
To me the scenario seems to look like this:
Polish_20231007_231322628.jpg

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
ah didnt know using diffrent modder can break game
thx
It sounds like you tried using a different mod for the new game than the previous game. Sanchomods aren't usually compatible with other mods, mostly because they produce similar effects. Always check the mod thread to see which mods they're compatible with (they usually say if they are). General rule though, if two mods change the same thing, they won't be.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019

I'd also like to take a moment to share a a couple of things about v0.7. First of all, that it is going well, and secondly, that this "vampire theme" might not be only limited to wallpapers, so... expect to see more in the game! Wait, what? Vampires in 0.7? How? When? Cari, tell us more!

AH! Keep an eye out for the upcoming sneak peeks to know more! Coming out later this very month!​
Nova as BloodRayne, Nova as BloodRayne, Nova as BloodRayne, Nova as BloodRayne , Nova as BloodRayne ,Nova as BloodRayne, Nova as BloodRayne , Nova as BloodRayne , Nova as BloodRayne ,
Nova as BloodRayne , :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Luna as Selene, Luna as Selene, Luna as Selene, Luna as Selene, Luna as Selene, Luna as Selene, Luna as Selene, Luna as Selene, Luna as Selene, Luna as Selene, Luna as Selene, Luna as Selene,:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Make it Happen, Caribdis!!!!!!!!!!!!
rayneselene.jpg

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Made these two quick fan sigs to test out my skills with animated characters,
Don't hesitate to give me feedbacks on things to improve :)(I've already noticed some things that's need improvment)
View attachment 2988677 View attachment 2988672
Not a critique, but for some reason, looking at these, I think it would really be cool if Luna blushed, maybe even just between the neon intervals ...

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I finaly reached the end of 0.6 version and I'm simply amazed, the story is incredibly good, the ladies are stunning sexy, not many VN have this quality of storytelling, but yea I can't say one bad word about this VN, it surpased everything I was expecting and I'm drugged for more. Sure looking out for update 0.7 and more...

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Made these two quick fan sigs to test out my skills with animated characters,
Don't hesitate to give me feedbacks on things to improve :)(I've already noticed some things that's need improvment)
View attachment 2988677 View attachment 2988672
Nice work. Can you make some of Alex, Dalia & Penny? Maybe Rio & Sage from BaDIK? Also Skylar, Darcy and/or Tiffany from Ripples?

misterandy33

Jun 27, 2022
Hey guys....

Sadly I would have loved to write something different, but.... My dad passed away.
Thanks for all the words, ideas and fun you gave me and for being such great people to interact with, I miss you but I need a break in this moment.
Bye for now and see you soon, I hope.... Again thanks a lot to everyone of you.
Aw man, that's rough news! We'll miss you while you take the needed time to grieve and heal. Sending positive thoughts your way.

---
[Caly being part of the harem]
Alternate timeline:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dorfnutter

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
They're really good, keep it up. Did you do it with Alex too?
Nah I only did Annie and Luna, it was more for testing than anything so I didn't plan to be doing this with the whole Harem :)
And thing is, Alex already have suberb sigs made by dildorog (the one you're using and the one when she's on the sofa).
However if you need one with a specific render of Alex just DM me, I'll see what I can do :).
Not a critique, but for some reason, looking at these, I think it would really be cool if Luna blushed, maybe even just between the neon intervals ...
I'll see what can be done about it, not a bad idea indeed :D, for now I'll just drink my coffee and eat my croissant and somehow catch up on the delay I have with the new updates released recently.
Thanks for the feedback, appreciate that as always !(y)
Nice work. Can you make some of Alex, Dalia & Penny? Maybe Rio & Sage from BaDIK? Also Skylar, Darcy and/or Tiffany from Ripples?
overworked.gif
Same answer as Snake88, if you need some specific renders to be done in a sig, just send me a DM, I'll gladly doing it (y)

Last edited:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Oh dear...if you improve them anyways, I'll wait a bit more, but you're really getting there.
Thank you Luna hey.png ,
feels great to see the improvment sig after sig, especially on character animation as it was what bugged me for a long time now. Next thing to add is hair movement.
Though I will wait for the next update before redoing some Eternum sig(redoing the whole Harem I mean by that) and post them here like I had done in the past :). You can consider Luna sig I posted here as Final for now.
I'll just prepare a Nova sig just in case I lose my bet :cautious:.

thank you.gif *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Thank you View attachment 2990032 ,
feels great to see the improvment sig after sig, especially on character animation as it was what bugged me for a long time now. Next thing to add is hair movement.
Though I will wait for the next update before redoing some Eternum sig(redoing the whole Harem I mean by that) and post them here like I had done in the past :). You can consider Luna sig I posted here as Final for now.
I'll just prepare a Nova sig just in case I lose my bet :cautious:.

View attachment 2990056 *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

New banner it is then. :love:

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
I mean even Cari doesn't really count her among the normal LIs anymore. She is simply an outlier that will likely also not end-up being part of the harem and have a unique ending that might see the player having to decide between her and the harem. So there are a number of good arguments to see her separately from the others.
I remember seeing on Caribdis's discord that Calypso was supposed to be the 8th main girl. But that was scrapped as of update 0.2. I dont know the reason but I think she was removed because she is limited to eternum (at least for now) and so she could not get the same time/attention as the other 7 since half of the game happens in the real world. I also remember seeing that Caribdis has the general outline of the story already planned. So I think there is a high probability that she will be part of the harem end. I also dont think a sad ending fits the tone of this game. It has its serious moments but overall this is a very wholesome game and I do not think if the 'perfect ending' will also be bittersweet. But who knows maybe I am wrong. About the stuff I am typing - I am not sure this is in the public channels I upgrade my tier during release months and I think I saw this in one of the patron channels so I cannot provide screenshots.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 881 Votes