JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
What pets did everyone go with? I assumed Luna would like the cat the most, but I know Cardibis' humor, so I went with the goat hoping to see an interaction between it and MC that resembled this in the future

View attachment 1631388
I went with the cat. It stole a fish and almost got shot but escaped. I had to rescue the little guy, plus it was smart enough to steal a fish... that means it has utility.

derred

Mar 4, 2019
Version 0.2 and it is already one of my favorite games in this website, the overall graphical quality and story are top notch, I LOVED the "house exploration" section, it was really well done.
This developer definitely deserves a ton of support.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
What pets did everyone go with? I assumed Luna would like the cat the most, but I know Cardibis' humor, so I went with the goat hoping to see an interaction between it and MC that resembled this in the future
I went with the cat; not only did I think that would be her favorite, but I am a sucker for kittys (amazingly enough, no pun intended).

Reactions: Mograx

forsaken3211

Apr 28, 2017
pls I hope u don't take too long with the updates , it has been 2 months , we are all loving this game so much I will even support u on patreon :)

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
With game development, I think you can only have at most two out of high quality, not many bugs, and frequent updates.

Reactions: nhozhuuthien

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
1 percent progress per day, considering that it's only been six days since I posted the progress update.

So assuming that progress is stable and there are no jumps (like, say, 10 percent boost after only 5 days), we're looking at an April release for the top-tier patrons, probably 3rd-4th week.

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019

View attachment 1631388
The Cat, that look like he's trying to steal your soul is too cute, also i just pick up so our seller could get some food without getting robbed

Escanrør

Nov 10, 2018
The best game (of this kind) out there, even if there wasn't too much H content...it blew up my mind...so damn gorgeous story as good as one of the best console game out there. Keep the good work, this is a game worth to be paid...I'm just not fan of this character design because is not too much precise (I would like a much more good quality, as the story is sooooooooo good), but the main girls are beautiful.

HHMDH

Oct 3, 2021
I was tempted to choose the goat, too. But then again I could not resist the cat. Damn Caribdis for making these choices so hard! :D

• Star-struck
  • Haha
Reactions: Caribdis and Mograx

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I actually considered the toco toucan for a while, then decided against it using my real life logic because toucans have special requirements to be kept species appropriate.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
This post is by no means a review of the game: it is only version 0.2, so it's far from finished, and I would love to review it once it's completed.
Nevertheless, I've finally got around to play this version, and I did so from scratch so I could enjoy it thoroughly... and enjoy it I surely did.

Once in a lifetime was the amateur project that surprised everyone: Eternum is Caribdis going pro with great results.

Story: though borrowing heavily from contemporary literature and cinema (Ready Player One comes to mind immediately, but there are other references) the story feels compelling and engaging, and that is thanks to the cast and the writing.
The cast: ok, I'll be very frank here: Nancy is my favourite, followed closely by Luna and Penelope; but really, all the girls are likable, well written and not exactly hard on the eye.
Noah and Raoul are the "sort of" Stabby Mike for this game, although for now they are more in the background, and I would love to see more of their shenaningans; I still don't know if Chang can be a true bro, but I'll leave Mikaela to him, he deserves her (and we don't); I would absolutely adore to punch again Axel (and his asshole father), and I have no doubt that Caribdis will give us that chance.
The writing and the script: the dialogues are well written, witty even; the comedy is great and I was laughing like an idiot during the scene with Mr. Hernandez's fake stabbing and when the yoga instructor's hope was thoroughly demolished by Nancy.
The horror part was great, especially during the exploration of the Flink family house, I knew something was stalking the premises and the build-up to the reveal was really well done.

Also, I would like to praise the developer's tastes: there are little neat details that he places in this game that are delightful: Luna's costume in the Red Herring is Triss Merigold's default attire in the Witcher 3: the part with the ghost and the camera reminds me of an old game series, Fatal Frame, in which you had to take photos of ghosts to defeat them (and that game scared the shit out of me back then).

4.80 star(s) 878 Votes