myboytyler1

Apr 28, 2021
I remember playing this game up until the MC went into the MMO world and then it ended shortly after, is the current version in this thread with more content or is it still the same version?

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I remember playing this game up until the MC went into the MMO world and then it ended shortly after, is the current version in this thread with more content or is it still the same version?
There's more. Enough content to warrant a download imo.

Mofoga

Nov 23, 2018
Is the gallery mod up to date? So the 4 scenes are all hscenes the game has for now? Just to make sure :F

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Now MC just has to figure out if he has enough XP to hit level... 2. :ROFLMAO:
This has been something I've wondered for a while. Like, how do you level up in Eternum?

If the physicality of the character and their skills and such are based off of you as a person and what you can do in real life... then is all leveling up based off gaining magic abilities and items? The game doesn't seem to have hit points or other characteristics like that, or does it?

Since the MC caught an arrow in the game (a physical trait involving reaction time and speed) could he do that in real life too or does Eternum augment a person's abilities somewhat for game purposes based off compatibility?

I hope we can learn more about the mechanics of gameplay in Eternum.

Edit: For example, the MC (as far as the game should be concerned, he was in the party) helped kill an ogre. He also solved a quest and was a part of the party that just killed several other players and two praetorians. He should have a bunch of exp from all that. But if it's all tied to magic items and loot, well, the MC has broken the main rule of a looter game. He hasn't looted anyone that has died around him. So, no level if you don't loot?

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
If the physicality of the character and their skills and such are based off of you as a person and what you can do in real life... then is all leveling up based off gaining magic abilities and items? The game doesn't seem to have hit points or other characteristics like that, or does it?
If i had to guess, skills, health(resistance) and magic, but it's a bit strange, as depending on the world/server things like magic are not allowed iirc.
Edit: For example, the MC (as far as the game should be concerned, he was in the party) helped kill an ogre. He also solved a quest and was a part of the party that just killed several other players and two praetorians. He should have a bunch of exp from all that. But if it's all tied to magic items and loot, well, the MC has broken the main rule of a looter game. He hasn't looted anyone that has died around him. So, no level if you don't loot?
Depends of how the exp is split, if it is per dmg done/contribution or something like that, the MC will have not much of that last battle.
I can't remember was it mentioned what's considered high lvl and how long it takes to lvl up ?

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I'd say it takes a long time to level up, because recovering from death is a massive pain. Annie (?) said she was Lv. ~32, which according to her, wouldn't have been possible in the timeframe she's played if she had died.

Reactions: Derpyyz

anon98989

Dec 4, 2020
Actually does level even matter? does it make a difference if you're low or a high level do you unlock a skin if you reach a specific level get some money? a weapon? what do we benefit from leveling up? we saw how the MC just started the game and he already did all this things even his friends are surprised i guess he himself is surprised. i think the level is just a number to show how the person is doing in the game and i believe that the MC is gonna be a high level soon

Reactions: nsfwdemanded

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I think the level matters as a counterpoint to the % compatible, like a person can have a high number of one of those, and that's what makes them a badass. Like, if MC had been a high level (but not compatibility) when he grabbed the arrow, I don't think the girls would have said anything, but since he instead had high compatibility not level, it freaked them out.

Which basically means the MC is going to be a monster if he actually puts time into the game's systems.

Reactions: nsfwdemanded

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
If you're high level in the game, do you still need to be on top physically irl? :unsure:
All good questions. It would seems so. Which would make the game a mess IRL, mostly limited to fit sport types who are usually not the most invested in videogaming.
Eternum logic doesn't work very well actually. Maybe we'll find out more about it and the story will add much needed patches here and there.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I guess that it depends on your build, if you go for a physical one you probably need to have the equivalent RL stats to be able to use your full potential in game, whereas a magical or shooter build probably doesn't demand much from your RL counterpart.
That was my thoughts as well to some extent. Its why I'm wondering if leveling up is tied to items and just time spent alive in game as opposed to actually exp your get from kills and quests.

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
Actually does level even matter? does it make a difference if you're low or a high level do you unlock a skin if you reach a specific level get some money? a weapon? what do we benefit from leveling up? we saw how the MC just started the game and he already did all this things even his friends are surprised i guess he himself is surprised. i think the level is just a number to show how the person is doing in the game and i believe that the MC is gonna be a high level soon
is it like a reputation system? Not like levels give you stats kinda levels but levels will tell how active in the ame you are and how far did you reach in your skills and master them kinda levels?

Reactions: anon98989

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
If you're high level in the game, do you still need to be on top physically irl? :unsure:
I thought, your physical „stats“ in the real world only dictate with what you start out. Like rolling for a character but your base stats are dependent on how you are irl. Likewise, leveling up makes it possible to deviate from your irl skills by making you stronger than you are outside of the game. Because, I don‘t think anyone is able to catch an arrow midair in the real world.

4.80 star(s) 914 Votes