Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Ok i really need to know...is this the kind of game that safely allows u to stay on each girl's path till u have to choose one near the end or will there be consequences? I really hope it's not the latter. It's already so hard to reject just one of em, especially so early in the game

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Ok i really need to know...is this the kind of game that safely allows u to stay on each girl's path till u have to choose one near the end or will there be consequences? I really hope it's not the latter. It's already so hard to reject just one of em, especially so early in the game
I believe there will be a harem them all ending. If you pick all the correct choices.

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
I believe there will be a harem them all ending. If you pick all the correct choices.
Ah lovely, i appreciate the response. I see there's also a harem tag, it puts me at ease knowing i don't have to reject any of the girls right away or never:)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
If it's like the previous game, in the good endings you will either be with just one of the girls or with all of them, never with like five of them and not the others
That's what I'm counting on :love::love::love:

(with Stabby Mike as Godfather to my 27 children);)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Am I the only one who hopes that Noah and Raoul work for Stabby Mike? Like the reason they are in the school and have been there is to keep an eye on someone or something important... Just me?
/reads this while having his 5th cup of coffee

/brain starts theorycrafting that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...Oh yeah.../takes a long gulp of coffee...it's all coming together.

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Now i'm not really fond of games / vns with honey select, so i was about to skip this but then i noticed the developer.
Remembering his / her previous work and looking at the screens, i think its safe to assume its gonna be good too so here we go again...

Reactions: Caribdis

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
End of April is optimistic, its taken 2 months to do 38% of the update.
You certainly have a point, but generally development is not linier. It could take much more or much less time, or fall right on the curve you suggest. We can place our bets. But in the end, we'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: DanThaMan
4.80 star(s) 879 Votes