Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'll probably wait for 0.7 because I like what I've done with Annie sig, just personnal preferences :)
The render I wanted to use the most is this one:
View attachment 3008274
But it'll definitly require a lot more time than the others (and I'm hoping for a Annie render in 0.7 where she's using her powers, even tough I know she won't appear that much in it)

Kinda weird being on this side this time, especially since Annie is my pref girl :LOL:
I'm still behind on this. I gave up on the update with the bank heist, but need to power through it.

Reactions: Ellyx

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
German Bread > French Bread
Depends of the bread, nothing beats a really good Croissant or Baguette from France, on the other side, dark(er) bread from the german speaking countries is top.

Most American bread is crap.
The same goes for American beer, tastes like taken from toilet (and is so light, you can drink a bigger amount without having a hangover). If you are a beer connaisseur, the old world is your playground.

Reactions: Ellyx

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
The same goes for American beer, tastes like taken from toilet (and is so light, you can drink a bigger amount without having a hangover). If you are a beer connaisseur, the old world is your playground.
There has been a LOT of beer improvement since 2010 or so...
Hell, Budweiser is InBev now (but it still sucks ass).

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
There has been a LOT of beer improvement since 2010 or so...
Hell, Budweiser is InBev now (but it still sucks ass).
We have a pretty thriving microbrew culture too. I just stay away from massproduced lagers, and lagers in general.

Erorogi-san

Jun 18, 2018
Gotta say, I've enjoyed this game more than I thought I would. I'm also very pleased with the references, unlike some games where it feels off and ruins the mood this game pleasantly surprises me with them. Also, genuinely funny moments. Love the girls and visuals, and you can tell the dev also improved his skills. Only sad thing is now I have to wait for updates...

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I received an error code when trying to load one of my saves, including the autos after I downloaded the updated version.
I always use the multimod so there is no change there, so what is the issue so I can run from my saves?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I received an error code when trying to load one of my saves, including the autos after I downloaded the updated version.
I always use the multimod so there is no change there, so what is the issue so I can run from my saves?
My oldest ones from the first of last year are fine. The ones from the end of the year are broken though. Not from the mod though.

Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
My oldest ones from the first of last year are fine. The ones from the end of the year are broken though. Not from the mod though.
My first page saves are fine, the last one on the first page all the way to the current are corrupted.
Lol, I am past the last save from last year already in my fresh playthrough so fck it, I will just reimmerse myself in this fcking awesome game from the beginning.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
My first page saves are fine, the last one on the first page all the way to the current are corrupted.
Lol, I am past the last save from last year already in my fresh playthrough so fck it, I will just reimmerse myself in this fcking awesome game from the beginning.
I haven't played since the bank heist was released. I got part way through and hated the ep and quit. But at some point I'll power through it.

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes