Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Okay, Caribdis, the time since the last update is long enough. The excitement here has died down and everything has calmed down. So we can speak plainly and talk about what's going wrong here. Dude, there's one basic rule in the world and you've been disregarding it on this AVN since the beginning. You can't do it that way. I denounce that! We have to talk about it! Others here don't seem to have the courage to bring it up, but I won't back down! After all, this is about inalienable human rights, as laid down in the UN Convention on Human Rights. If there is a cat in an AVN, then the MC must have the opportunity to pet it! Stop withholding Carol from us and let us headpat her already!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Okay, Caribdis, the time since the last update is long enough. The excitement here has died down and everything has calmed down. So we can speak plainly and talk about what's going wrong here. Dude, there's one basic rule in the world and you've been disregarding it on this AVN since the beginning. You can't do it that way. I denounce that! We have to talk about it! Others here don't seem to have the courage to bring it up, but I won't back down! After all, this is about inalienable human rights, as laid down in the UN Convention on Human Rights. If there is a cat in an AVN, then the MC must have the opportunity to pet it! Stop withholding Carol from us and let us headpat her already!
What you talking about? MC is constantly doing that. see? :ROFLMAO:
Eternum 2023-10-16 09-40-15-33.jpg
Eternum 2023-10-16 09-40-40-90.jpg
Eternum 2023-10-16 09-41-15-71.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1697470341244.png
1697470724035.png
Not just Nova... but Annie and Luna, too... and yes, let's be real the rest as well, it just had to fit the prequel quote here :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Ellyx and Ungawa

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Why all the ruckus, when the game has plenty of pussies you can pat already...

• Wow
Reactions: Ellyx

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Unholy Hells! That's amazing. Now If I can only figure out how to adjust my sigs so I can have all 3.
Unfortunetly the only way to have more than 2 signatures is either to be a Dev,GFx,etc... (if I'm wrong about something please correct me I'm not so sure about it)
The only existing way to "bypass" the limit is by doing some "collage" of multiples signatures like others and me have done :HideThePain:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm not doing this any time soon ('cause not necessary for me) but I think the only way for normal forum members to have "more than two" graphics in your sig is to do double-wides, like these:

LoF-BW-double-wide.jpg

MNM-MNF-double-wide.jpg

you could even use transparency to make them look like multiple files ...

LoF-BW-double-wide.png

MNM-MNF-double-wide.png

I've seen others do this, although I don't know if you could have more than one in your sig (not sure there's enough room for two double-wide images). But yea, that's an option.

The fun part would be getting two gifs into one file and syncing the animation.

EDIT: Okay, apparently, this would actually be a legal sig image, but the ones above are too wide:

MNM-MNF-450-wide.png

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes