Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
What happens after you all finish playing the completed version of Eternum? Would you like a sequel? Or let it rest? I see many people here love the story and characters.
Honestly the end is still so far away...I can't even be sure I will play it to the end because so much can change in only a few months...

I will probably just play whatever Cari starts to develop next, whatever that may be.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm actually hoping some of these young guys will find a necromancer so I can be brought back. If not, this might be an option. :ROFLMAO:
I have open wifi, password is Eternum. I can send you the guy who made the coffin, has a mini bar and a lot fliers for fast food restaurants, but be warned leave a note to leave the food outside with the tip, you wouldn't want him/her to run if you decide to open the "door". :ROFLMAO: Look bright side we get to come out once a year and do some trick or treats.:giggle::ROFLMAO:

phinny1

Aug 22, 2017
I guess maybe my headphones are higher quality than my speakers because I never noticed the sound coming from the couch springs in Alex's apartment until last night, and it strongly interferes with what is otherwise an intensely hot scene. I understand that a raggedy couch like hers might genuinely be making that much noise in real life if you went full death by snu-snu on it like Alex is, but I feel like the scene would strongly benefit from the squeaky springs noise being toned down to not interfere with the fleshy sounds.

Reactions: chicho1958

naTpoH

Oct 23, 2023
Unnofficial Full translate to Russian.
You can reach the current version of Eternum Russian Translation 0.6.2 here - F95zone

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Honestly the end is still so far away...I can't even be sure I will play it to the end because so much can change in only a few months...

I will probably just play whatever Cari starts to develop next, whatever that may be.
We have to see how it ends, is it reality when the mc took the girl to that space date with all those monsters and her pendant broke and when looking out the window and saying he needs buy the girl a spaceship,is there more to that part or is just a quest thing like that town where he got his first stone, we'll gonna have to wait till game is done which I hope it takes a long time,so many things on everyone's mind on things to do because they loving the game and don't want it to end to soon. The guy holding the gems is gonna be crucial in the plot and the way the 2 moms talked when they went to his house they gonna have something to say. Will MC bring his Mom to eternum to talk to his son? There's a lot questions in the air but knowing who the guy is will it go down peacefully or will they end up blowing a server...ahhhh so many questions....love the game dev keeps us on edge.

wapoww

Sep 8, 2020
Wait, this game has been going since the 5th of September 2021? Goodness! So after Once in a Lifetime (haven't played it), Caribdis immediately developed this game? Such dedication!:eek: Caribdis seems to know which story to tell after Eternum.:sneaky:

Reactions: 9ins_
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes