Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I'm guessing we might still be getting the New World as the main event for this update, but the way Cari worded this Ekabar tease is...concerning.

Like, back at the bar in Blackridge Dalia mentioned that Frontier Trails is the only Wild West server left that is basically operational after the other server got abandoned because of a zombie infestation, yes? And recall during the Collector whodunit that Fake Priestess kept harping about the Xenomorphs being a prelude of an event where the servers get overrun by monsters as a way for "the AI overlords to take back Eternum" or something along those lines (which I called bull because it sounded like someone trying to explain or rationalize a phenomena that is happening at the moment on all servers)...
It would at least fit my "deterioration hypotheses" I made came up with after the release of 0.6. :illuminati:

• Haha
Reactions: Ungawa

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
I like seeing that Penny and Luna has become such good friends, as Penny might help Luna break out of her shell a bit and be more comfortable with her sexuality. Seeing they're both in Ekabar with Orion, it's still too early for having two girls in a lewd scene, right? I guess a scene in which Penny... takes matters into her own hands (or elsewhere) and teaches Luna a thing or two about boys isn't completely out of the question.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now that's a good example of being scaroused right there (or he's just scared of losing his head). Wonder what got Penny jumpy, that reminded me of that test back at Warthogs where she was in a similar situation.

Could be all kinds of reasons...maybe it is just tease or maybe he got her startled sneaking through the darkness or maybe she gets mind controlled by a vampire...

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Now that's a good example of being scaroused right there (or he's just scared of losing his head). Wonder what got Penny jumpy, that reminded me of that test back at Warthogs where she was in a similar situation.
I was thinking the same thing. Although there might not be a reason for her to suspect that Orion is not Orion in this context. Granted, we don't know exactly how to the world will be setup. There could be shapeshifters here for all we know. Maybe Takkatakka is correct in speculating that Penny is trying to tease Orion. Either way, Penny's fit is looking fantastic here.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I was thinking the same thing. Although there might not be a reason for her to suspect that Orion is not Orion in this context. Granted, we don't know exactly how to the world will be setup. There could be shapeshifters here for all we know. Maybe Takkatakka is correct in speculating that Penny is trying to tease Orion. Either way, Penny's fit is looking fantastic here.
Right, the possibility that Orion might not even be Orion also exists...since we only have a few screen shots I don't think there is much ground here to come up with any feasible theory for what exactly is going on in that one screen as of now.

Reactions: SteveyP

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
:devilish:. She turned into Vampire after, the Vampire lady, bit her on her Breast.:devilish:
That's an odd way to turn someone into a vampire. The protagonist hasn't got to play with Penny's breasts in such manner, not like that during their little encounter in that four-eyed witch's room at least. :devilish::whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

TemIIx

Sep 16, 2019
it seems Penny has finally had enough of our ''sword'' to poking on her back, now it's payback time! :KEK:

dotritch

Apr 23, 2019
View attachment 3030213 View attachment 3030212 View attachment 3030211 View attachment 3030210 View attachment 3030209 View attachment 3030208
View attachment 3030207

Hello guys!!!

I trust you're all enjoying a splendid day!

--------------------------------------------------------------
The second batch of previews is here!

As you know, our favorite gang must continue the search for the 10 Gems of Doom, so the adventure takes us to the Pirat-wait a second... what's this?!

Something is happening on the Ekabar server... beasts going rogue, creatures of the night behaving erratically, and hunters willing to burn everything down...

You and the girls might have to take a small detour to go back there and investigate this further.
Surely it won't take that long. Right?

Will you join the hunt...?

Development continues progressing well. Some renders might have taken me a bit more time than usual, making me progress a little slower than usual, but I hope it's worth the effort when all of you play the final version.

I wanted to release these sneak peeks now since October 31 being so close made it very fitting

Happy Halloween!

And that's it for now!

If you have any questions, let me know in the comments or in a Direct Message!

You know I always read it all

A massive thank you for all your support, it truly means the world to me ❤❤❤

Stay awesome, and see you very soon!

Love you all

Caribdis
Looks like Luna and Orion is back on a horror server. That's already a great update for me.

hornywolf

Sep 7, 2020
I DON LIKE IT I'M SCARED
NOOOOOOOOOOO HELP
Jokes aside how "Horror" is this gonna be? like from scale of 1 to 10
cause even though I like me horror but Idk how I would feel about it when I want to have a boner not the opposit way around

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
*eye twitches*

The more I hear about this, the more I know what I gotta do...

Not sure why I come up with that now, but have you ever thought about how weird it is that so many wrestlers need neck fusion surgery before they even 40 years old? I wonder what is up with that...

/imagines Cari cackling in glee ala Kefka while " " plays in the background as he starts putting the pieces together for the dreaded 0.8 cliffhanger

...like I said, very concerning.
I still think this is pretty much the unofficial Eternum anthem:

Feb 21, 2023
since we only have a few screen shots I don't think there is much ground here to come up with any feasible theory for what exactly is going on in that one screen as of now.
Ok, but then again, who in this thread was ever really stopped by that? Certainly not Dorfnutter :LUL:
Now, what about the theory that some activity with Penny is started by her going horny after vampire bite to the boobies? Is she hunting down Orion in that picture? The plot thickens...

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Ok, but then again, who in this thread was ever really stopped by that? Certainly not Dorfnutter :LUL:
At this point I don't even give much of a fuck if I'm proven right or wrong since Cari seems to like throwing curveballs every now and then (i.e. William actually aware of the true state of Eternum, The entirety of Caly's backstory, the upcoming sidetrip in Ekabar). All I know is that I started theorycrafting to pass the time and as means to cope with the wait for the next update, and I'm gonna continue doing that until the final credits of Eternum finishes rolling...

...to which I'll prolly start theorycrafting again when Cari's next game comes out and the cycle repeats all over again. Dx

(That's not to say I'll stop calling out people if their theories contradict current evidence. I mean, there's headcanoning, and then there's just blatant ignorance of established stuff or word of god, and I frankly can't abide by the latter)

Feb 21, 2023
At this point I don't even give much of a fuck if I'm proven right or wrong [...] All I know is that I started theorycrafting to pass the time [...]
Well, it shouldn't be about right or wrong. As you said we just pass time with a game we really like. In my opinion it's not relevant some stray thought/theory turns out true or not. It's the fun along the way that matters. And boi, is there a lot of fun to be had with theorycrafting to Caribdis' games :KEK:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I still think this is pretty much the unofficial Eternum anthem:

I always thought this one hit:

Especially with the new update. And we got One Piece? Oh, you know I got some theme songs for that one...

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes