Feb 21, 2023
How do I write a review? I want to do good deeds for the community
On the title page, click on the stars (choose however many you want to give, can be changed in the editor) in the upper right hand corner:
1698488209218.png
The editor for writing the review should pop up. Have fun :)

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
35% after 3 months ? so it's gonna be an almost year long wait for the next update ?
The progress after an update is always "slower" (Caribdis has to take some deserved rest and correct the typo mistakes there is on the Demon Lord tier release)
Now every week you can add +6-7% so the 6 months delay should be respected I guess :unsure:

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
"Why are updates so slow at this rate we're going to have only 1 update per year lol"

Cari in his last preview post:
Development continues progressing well. Some renders might have taken me a bit more time than usual, making me progress a little slower than usual, but I hope it's worth the effort when all of you play the final version.
Let the man cook ffs...

Last edited:

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
It's more like 35% after ~2 months which is in line with the 5 1/2 - 6 months development cycle
No, it's not. Using the public release date is misleading and simply false. The entire development of the update was already finished by [July 27th](https://www.patreon.com/posts/eternum-0-6-86589592) as it was the first release to some users.

27/07 to 21/10 is 86 days.

And 86 / 0.35 = 246 days

far from the 170-185 days of your suggested 5 1/2 - 6 months.

However I agree that
The progress after an update is always "slower"
Anyway, people get triggered quickly around here. Happy Fappoween, bye

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
No, it's not. Using the public release date is misleading and simply false. The entire development of the update was already finished by [July 27th](https://www.patreon.com/posts/eternum-0-6-86589592) as it was the first release to some users.

27/07 to 21/10 is 86 days.

And 86 / 0.35 = 246 days

far from the 170-185 days of your suggested 5 1/2 - 6 months.

It's not misleading since he still continues development after the Demon Lord tier release through bugfixing and adding extra scenes which show up in the other tiers leading up to the Public release (i.e. the Regina "scene" leading to breaking Penny's heart and losing her path in 0.5; the "Cheat Death" scene that you get if you have the Amulet of Blair and died during the Collector whodunit event). Then once that's done he takes a week off to rest and then he starts developing the next version in earnest.

Like, he always posts the start of the next version's dev prog a week or two after the Public Release. He doesn't stop developing/refining the prior version until then. Unless you're the kind of person who thinks bugfixing and proofreading for typos don't count as part of gamedev work, doing that shit is crucial as the Public Release is meant to be the most polished version of the damn game, and it's not going to build itself ffs.

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
No, it's not. Using the public release date is misleading and simply false.
Not really, since he adds and changes things between the first and the public release of his updates and probably hasn't really started working on the new update before the public release (maybe on some conceptional level, but - at least as far as we know - nothing more). So that time can't really be added to the overall development time he had for 0.7 right now.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
People answered your question and you responded with some Twitter rant:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If anything your response is the only triggered comment when it comes to this entire discussion. But then again you have like 6 messages on this thread and they're all about your bitching or talking about tits so I don't expect anything different from people like you.

You may want to be a baiter but you're just a Masturbator.

P.S: I'm glad to see Caribdis put people like you in the game cuz you're literally this guy:
Brock Moment.png
If you know, you know.

Before I ignore you I'll give you some old man advice: Stop acting like manners don't exist on the internet and spend some time with mother nature.

Enjoy your US Holiday.

nttn95

Jan 2, 2020
Hello ! I've been working on a French translation patch for Eternum for a few weeks, and today I felt like making an AI voice mod (in English). It's just for testing XTTS + RVC tech, I'm not thinking of doing a real project. But now i'm curious and I'd like to have the opinion of people whose native language is English. Is the result really crap? Or is it interesting? Thanks !

edit : ps: If a French person is available to proofread the translation patch, please contact me!

Last edited:

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
Caribdis puts almost all other Ren'py devs to shame. I loved Once in a Lifetime and Eternum is proving to be a clear step up and deserves all the support that they can get.

The animation, the micro-expressions, the general attention to detail... it is mind blowing. The closest game I've found so far in terms of quality is probably Parental Love (they did some outstanding artwork). The addition of music, sfx and the way the dev uses transitions... it is amazing.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Saw a few previews, seems a Luna centric update? :love:

Now I have to lower my expectation after what probably was the best update and best lewd scene in a AVN so far, it will be very hard to reach that level again.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Saw a few previews, seems a Luna centric update? :love:

Now I have to lower my expectation after what probably was the best update and best lewd scene in a AVN so far, it will be very hard to reach that level again.
She hardly had any screentime in 0.6 and has some catching up to do overall, so she should feature quite heavily in 0.7...or so I'm hoping, but previews and her being the 0.7 "poster girl" seem to indicate the very same.

Well...I still think the Hana date in PC is even better, but yeah...that 0.6 ending will be hard to top...or so one would think. I very much doubt that we will see Luna going three rounds in 0.7, that's for sure. :HideThePain:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Well...I still think the Hana date in PC is even better, but yeah...that 0.6 ending will be hard to top...or so one would think. I very much doubt that we will see Luna going three rounds in 0.7, that's for sure. :HideThePain:

Okay, hear me out...

Luna and MC getting busy right after beating some type of horror monster. They're so amped up, her magic releases, beats the monster and they go another round--

Oh come on! That's only PART of it!

I mean, we already have links where they were involved with the horror thing what if Cari amps that up and that's on the pirate server and--

... ;_;

It's only a suggestion...

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

Okay, hear me out...

Luna and MC getting busy right after beating some type of horror monster. They're so amped up, her magic releases, beats the monster and they go another round--

Oh come on! That's only PART of it!

I mean, we already have links where they were involved with the horror thing what if Cari amps that up and that's on the pirate server and--

... ;_;

It's only a suggestion...
I mean, SOME scene will happen, but probably a bit tamer than the ending of 0.6, because anything else wouldn't fit Luna's character and her arc, I would suggest.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
You just lost me and killed my immersion. Now if you had said: "Annie and MC getting busy" I'd be onboard.
Well, I mean...

Annie being the first one to get busy with MC by flying to ecstasy might happen in 0.8 instead. That magic gotta go somewhere...

I mean, SOME scene will happen, but probably a bit tamer than the ending of 0.6, because anything else wouldn't fit Luna's character and her arc, I would suggest.
True, I think that on the whole, Cari is having them sneak moments in Eternum but get busy in the real world and I can't see that and it's more me being ridiculous with it than serious.

I'd like to think the proper escalation in the real world is having the house to themselves while her father is at work but won't hold my breath on that. We gotta see what happens with Luna.

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes