Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Well, it shouldn't be about right or wrong. As you said we just pass time with a game we really like. In my opinion it's not relevant some stray thought/theory turns out true or not. It's the fun along the way that matters. And boi, is there a lot of fun to be had with theorycrafting to Caribdis' games :KEK:
Oh there's also fun by just simply asking a "what if" and seeing what comes up...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Not sure why I come up with that now, but have you ever thought about how weird it is that so many wrestlers need neck fusion surgery before they even 40 years old? I wonder what is up with that...
Real talk, the moves they were doing inside and outside the WWE were really unsafe such as the vert spine buster and other moves that jiggle your backbones something fierce. You're on the road a lot, you work out and hit hard each night then gotta cut a promo. The life is hard, yo.

And if you go to Japan with New Japan Pro Wrestling, they are even FIERCER and while they can put on some great matches, some of the matches they do for the high stakes can be costly.

I honestly really wish there were more technical matches with holds and submissions over high impact moves as a change of pace but if you want some wrestling knah-ledge, I could write this up for HOURS. So I'll digress by saying it's getting safer since there's more options (All Elite Wrestling and other territories) so people can find a LOT of different options and move around to recharge their bodies.

Kiss_69

Oct 2, 2021
I DON LIKE IT I'M SCARED
NOOOOOOOOOOO HELP
Jokes aside how "Horror" is this gonna be? like from scale of 1 to 10
cause even though I like me horror but Idk how I would feel about it when I want to have a boner not the opposit way around
Maybe a 7 or an 8? His storytelling's pretty good and certain scenes have been legit creepy!

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I was thinking the same thing. Although there might not be a reason for her to suspect that Orion is not Orion in this context. Granted, we don't know exactly how to the world will be setup. There could be shapeshifters here for all we know. Maybe Takkatakka is correct in speculating that Penny is trying to tease Orion. Either way, Penny's fit is looking fantastic here.
About Penny I'm not really sure, but if something more from Luna appears in the previews, I speculate he will start singing this:

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
I must have missed something with this game, played it a while ago and don't remember it being that interesting :unsure:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I must have missed something with this game, played it a while ago and don't remember it being that interesting :unsure:
I mean no game will ever be for absolute everybody. So if you want to have tons of sex scenes or more of a sandbox experience or more diverse and different paths or if you hate harem stories, Eternum will likely not be for you.

It also doesn't cater to more extreme kinks of any kind and is somewhat "vanilla". But if you want a well told, relatively linear story with likable characters and a cool very diverse setting, nothing beats Eternum right now I think and considering the weighted ratings system a lot of people seem to agree.

Slashkiller

Oct 24, 2019
I DON LIKE IT I'M SCARED
NOOOOOOOOOOO HELP
Jokes aside how "Horror" is this gonna be? like from scale of 1 to 10
cause even though I like me horror but Idk how I would feel about it when I want to have a boner not the opposit way around
The boners come after the storytelling horror parts.

Feb 21, 2023
How do I write a review? I want to do good deeds for the community
On the title page, click on the stars (choose however many you want to give, can be changed in the editor) in the upper right hand corner:
1698488209218.png
The editor for writing the review should pop up. Have fun :)

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes