wapoww

Sep 8, 2020
Wait, this game has been going since the 5th of September 2021? Goodness! So after Once in a Lifetime (haven't played it), Caribdis immediately developed this game? Such dedication!:eek: Caribdis seems to know which story to tell after Eternum.:sneaky:

Reactions: 9ins_

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Wait, this game has been going since the 5th of September 2021? Goodness! So after Once in a Lifetime (haven't played it), Caribdis immediately developed this game? Such dedication!:eek: Caribdis seems to know which story to tell after Eternum.:sneaky:
It was in development before he finished OiaL ... there's a non-cannon ending in OiaL where that whole game was just this MC playing Eternum. Apparently, Caribdis' plan for a third game has also already been talked about (probably on discord, but I've not seen it myself) so that might be low-key being prepped (or at least outlined) already too.

Reactions: Ellyx

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
1 (1).jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg
7.jpg

Hello guys!!!

I trust you're all enjoying a splendid day!

--------------------------------------------------------------
The second batch of previews is here!

As you know, our favorite gang must continue the search for the 10 Gems of Doom, so the adventure takes us to the Pirat-wait a second... what's this?!

Something is happening on the Ekabar server... beasts going rogue, creatures of the night behaving erratically, and hunters willing to burn everything down...

You and the girls might have to take a small detour to go back there and investigate this further.
Surely it won't take that long. Right?

Will you join the hunt...?

Development continues progressing well. Some renders might have taken me a bit more time than usual, making me progress a little slower than usual, but I hope it's worth the effort when all of you play the final version.

I wanted to release these sneak peeks now since October 31 being so close made it very fitting

Happy Halloween!

And that's it for now!

If you have any questions, let me know in the comments or in a Direct Message!

You know I always read it all

A massive thank you for all your support, it truly means the world to me ❤❤❤

Stay awesome, and see you very soon!

Love you all

Caribdis

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
View attachment 3030213 View attachment 3030212 View attachment 3030211 View attachment 3030210 View attachment 3030209 View attachment 3030208
View attachment 3030207

Hello guys!!!

I trust you're all enjoying a splendid day!

The second batch of previews is here!

As you know, our favorite gang must continue the search for the 10 Gems of Doom, so the adventure takes us to the Pirat-wait a second... what's this?!

Something is happening on the Ekabar server... beasts going rogue, creatures of the night behaving erratically, and hunters willing to burn everything down...

You and the girls might have to take a small detour to go back there and investigate this further.
Surely it won't take that long. Right?

Will you join the hunt...?

Development continues progressing well. Some renders might have taken me a bit more time than usual, making me progress a little slower than usual, but I hope it's worth the effort when all of you play the final version.

I wanted to release these sneak peeks now since October 31 being so close made it very fitting

Happy Halloween!

And that's it for now!

If you have any questions, let me know in the comments or in a Direct Message!

You know I always read it all

A massive thank you for all your support, it truly means the world to me ❤❤❤

Stay awesome, and see you very soon!

Love you all

Caribdis
Cari to me: That's a nice wall you've got there...impressive...

Me: Oh, the 0.7 predictions? Well, I'm just going off by the stuff you've teased so fa-

Cari: /completely rips out half of it and places a large section that only says "BLOODBORNE-INSPIRED DETOUR ON EKABAR WITH LUNA AND PENNY"

Me: ...

Cari: 8D

Me:

jontron-i-cant.gif

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think I took her predicted near-absence from 0.6 very much in stride...at least as long as Dorfnutter wasn't poking me about it. :cautious:

Also congratulations to all the Penny stans here, seems like she will have the third scene in 0.7. ;)
with the Vampire lady?! :devilish::LOL:.
so, what we knew? I guess we visit one server with Nancy and Dalia, and then another with Luna and Penny, and we are only at 35%.
is it possible, my dream of Pirate Nova:love: , I mean She has the eye patch.(y):LOL:.

and Fuck Luna and Penny looks so hot. I can't wait to see Luna's ass in those pants :devilish:

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Man i was here when this game started from 0 and day by day is getting closer to the top 5 of f95.
I feel deeply proud of my child
giphy.gif

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
What do you mean "closer"? In weighted ratings it has been on No. 1 for months.
Not if you sort the list by "most liked" though. BADIK has the top spot in that regard, but Eternum has slowly been clawing its way to the top 5 on that list (it was at number 9 last I checked).

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Cari to me: That's a nice wall you've got there...impressive...

Me: Oh, the 0.7 predictions? Well, I'm just going off by the stuff you've teased so fa-

Cari: /completely rips out half of it and places a large section that only says "BLOODBORNE-INSPIRED DETOUR ON EKABAR WITH LUNA AND PENNY"

Me: ...

Cari: 8D

Me:

View attachment 3030261
So, basically we get neither Pirates nor Meiyp but instead Ekabar...but without Dalia, even though she brought that even up? :unsure:

Or is this not part of that "The Big Hunt"? That was supposed to be "next moth" and going into December already would imply another timeskip of ~ 1-2 weeks (also skipping the Netflix and chill evening with Nova?! :eek: ). :unsure:

Or are we preceding the actual event by doing our own big hunt? And are we still going on the Pirate server? :unsure:

Question, questions...:WaitWhat:

throwaway409000

Oct 23, 2020
Literaly living rent free in my head this game, can't stop thinking about it every single day. true masterpiece man im out here just thinking about all the theories and how fucking amazing it is.

Reactions: fapderp11

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Not if you sort the list by "most liked" though. BADIK has the top spot in that regard, but Eternum has slowly been clawing its way to the top 5 on that list (it was at number 9 last I checked).
Yeah okay...I don't care for absolute numbers that much since they put more extreme or fetish games like PC in a considerable disadvantage.

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes