ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
No Gertrude in tier lists

View attachment 3055804
Now that reminded of some user in the thread who wanted to get freaky with Luna's nana way, way back. That person would've included her on the list, but I'm sure a certain someone would have dissuaded him after a little trip to the desert.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017

AVNTester

Oct 15, 2023
Now is the most important question...

What was the name of that goddamned server?!

I'm telling ya, Cari, if you don't give us the name, I'm getting the tables, and we making a grave for you!

You would like to know what server that was wouldn't you, you perv? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ungawa

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Now is the most important question...

What was the name of that goddamned server?!

I'm telling ya, Cari, if you don't give us the name, I'm getting the tables, and we making a grave for you!

Blame Calypso for that too. She sort of seems to put the poor protagonist in trouble whenever she can. But one day, he'll turn the tables on her, he just needs a good opportunity to repay her back (and preferably it'll be him doing her). :giggle:;)

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
You would like to know what server that was wouldn't you, you perv? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Blame Calypso for that too. She sort of seems to put the poor protagonist in trouble whenever she can. But one day, he'll turn the tables on her, he just needs a good opportunity to repay her back (and preferably it'll be him doing her). :giggle:;)

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes