1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Please don't get me wrong, I enjoy Eternum and think it is one of the best games on this site.

I'm just saying, there are other ways to convey passion other than thrusting at the speed of light. Although maybe it's because Orion is circumcised and has no feeling in his dick? Going for that realism...
Personally, I think the way passion was given was as it should be, or even, was a bit soft. I will be sad if Penny doesn't get all the passion she deserves :whistle:

But speaking more frankly, jokes aside, I bet Mr Caribdis just wants to give diversity on the sexy scenes. And you must agree the scenes fit Alex tsundere-like character. Annie for example was way more soft. But even with that in mind, I don't think all Alex scenes will be like those, same way Annie's ones won't be all vanilla. Diversity is what makes a player hooked into a game.

Same way when you see "evil" content in the game. Is important because it gives you a grasp of what happens in the universe, and what's wrong or bad, and reinforces the side the MC is, as well his goal in game. Yes those scenes can make people unconfortable, but are important for the game. Just a random example, think of stuff like Full Metal Alchemist, many like those series because it gives a good idea of what's pure evil, and reinforces the good heart of other characters. And many other media/books tries to apply that.

Alex's scenes didn't make me unconfortable (quite the contrary :whistle:), but I just used this example to explain the importance of variety. One person can be good with renders and etc, but let's be honest, the writing and diversity is what makes a person hooked in the game. And again, I won't forgive Mr. Caribdis if Miss Penelope doesn't get the passion as well *wink wink*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I lost mine... somehow :HideThePain: (sorry)
Optional Code with Link and slot for small thumbnail graphic:
Code:
[IMG width="35px"]***REPLACE WITH URL***[/IMG]  [B][I][COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)][SIZE=2]*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" ([/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/B][URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/f-a-r-l.169751/'][B][I][COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)][SIZE=2]Fappers Against Reaction Limits[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/B][/URL][B][I][COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)][SIZE=2])*[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/B]
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Wishing a Happy Día de Los Muertos to all eternumites!
View attachment 3054938
And last time Luna had an interesting massage session. It'd be cool to see the protagonist and the haremettes celebrating together (probably by the game's epilogue or something like that). And perhaps we'll see Nova sweating like real crazy if she tries to eat tacos, this time with Pepper X as an ingredient included. :giggle::devilish:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
And last time Luna had an interesting massage session. It'd be cool to see the protagonist and the haremettes celebrating together (probably by the game's epilogue or something like that). And perhaps we'll see Nova sweating like real crazy if she tries to eat tacos, this time with Pepper X as an ingredient included. :giggle::devilish:
She will become a walking Flaming Hot Cheeto XD

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
:sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
It will be interesting to see, how Victor will take the news that Luna is just the prima inter pares in Orion's harem. :KEK:

Reactions: ArDZer
4.80 star(s) 913 Votes