Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It's more than twice of my laptop total storage capacity :HideThePain:, Eternum only cost me 5% of it
I have 7 external SSDs ranging from 2tb to 8tb drives. Most of them contain Daz stuff.
I think I've only 450GB in "F95" games on my SSD.

A lot of them I've never really played. :HideThePain:
Same. I need to clean my drive out. Again. I only play like 6 games.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Oh, you thought you're the only one?
View attachment 3045764
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's more than twice of my laptop total storage capacity :HideThePain:, Eternum alone cost me 5% of it
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
I think I've only 450GB in "F95" games on my SSD.
A lot of them I've never really played. :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AVNTester

Oct 15, 2023
I didn't have time to check the whole 1040 pages so let me just ask like an Idiot, Is there any ETA on when 0.7 come out?

Feb 21, 2023
I didn't have time to check the whole 1040 pages so let me just ask like an Idiot, Is there any ETA on when 0.7 come out?
What? No time for 1040 pages of waifubattles, memes and conspiracy theories? What kinda lack of determination is that? :cautious:
Just kidding, projections based on previous development cycles put the 0.7 update at late February/early March. For the sake of a sustainable dev I think early to mid of March might be the best guess :)

AVNTester

Oct 15, 2023
What? No time for 1040 pages of waifubattles, memes and conspiracy theories? What kinda lack of determination is that? :cautious:
Just kidding, projections based on previous development cycles put the 0.7 update at late February/early March. For the sake of a sustainable dev I think early to mid of March might be the best guess :)
Maybe when I have time I'll look through the Memes and the Conspiracy theories:D

Reactions: MagnusTempestus6

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So, the OP says game version 0.6.2. But, every file to d/l only says 0.6. If the files are actually 0.6.2 then they need to SAY that. Most renpy games don't tell you the version info anywhere when you are playing. Some do, yes, but many don't. So, it would be nice to have the correct game number in the title of the file. I don't see why that is so hard to grasp.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
So, the OP says game version 0.6.2. But, every file to d/l only says 0.6. If the files are actually 0.6.2 then they need to SAY that. Most renpy games don't tell you the version info anywhere when you are playing. Some do, yes, but many don't. So, it would be nice to have the correct game number in the title of the file. I don't see why that is so hard to grasp.
Eternum shows the current version in the Credits screen.

Also 0.6.2 doesn't really change much compared to 0.6 outside of some corrections for typos, some changes with the quiz in regards to Twitter being X now and like one screen you only get when you fail anyway.

I haven't even bothered with installing it so far.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Geralt would not know what is good taste, even if it hit him in the head, :LOL:people like him are hopeless, just let them be, there is nothing you can do about them. The best they can hope is that they reincarnate with better taste.
Meanwhile, me, with Nova on my signature: Okay :cautious:
So let's write it down, Chip don't like Nova anymore, Josy is next and you're going full Soprano mode.:LOL:

saint_17

May 20, 2022
Updated my compressed Android port of Eternum with LightmanP's multimod to v0.6.2.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:
Hi eonor sorry for the ping but there's no file in the link, could you update it?

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes