deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
Please don't get me wrong, I enjoy Eternum and think it is one of the best games on this site.

I'm just saying, there are other ways to convey passion other than thrusting at the speed of light. Although maybe it's because Orion is circumcised and has no feeling in his dick? Going for that realism...

• Wow
Reactions: Elhemeer

Chief Caon

Feb 25, 2022
Please don't get me wrong, I enjoy Eternum and think it is one of the best games on this site.

I'm just saying, there are other ways to convey passion other than thrusting at the speed of light. Although maybe it's because Orion is circumcised and has no feeling in his dick? Going for that realism...
:WaitWhat:
If you're referencing that last Alex scene, that's honestly an insane takeaway.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Please no more bad BangBros-style jackhammer sex scenes.
there are other ways to convey passion other than thrusting at the speed of light.
/looks at OIAL's sex scenes

/looks at Eternum's sex scenes

Yeahhh...if Cari hasn't stopped doing that at this point then I'm not sure that he will in future updates. /shrugs

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Eternum [v0.5] [Caribdis] Compressed

PC/MAC (4,32GB/1,35GB)
Public : Pixekdrain

Recommended repack if you Like Fap369zone work (save 300mb more) : MinQ Repack

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello there again, sorry if it seems like I'm bothering you, but could you please add a compressed version of the current/latest demo of the game (0.62)...? If it's a problem I'll understand, still thank you anyways.

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes