Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Well, Just finished 0.6. Wasnt so sure about the art style of this game at first but i did give it a chance and holy shit, the story and idea is amazing, would love to buy it on steam if it will be available, and complete. Question for ppl who track this game, how long usually is the time between the updates? Have a nice day everyone.
Time between Updates is usually a few months. But you get loads of content for it, you will be occupied for several hours.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Well, then there's several games on Steam that should be taken down if that's the case.
That usually requires coordination with the publisher and enforcement with Steam with quite a few steps involved. Let's just say, it can be a hassle and doing all of this is a step to judicial jurisprudence which may not go over with a Japanese company in America for example. Or Europe.

Not unless you're Nintendo and decide the Pinkertons are worth hiring.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
That usually requires coordination with the publisher and enforcement with Steam with quite a few steps involved. Let's just say, it can be a hassle and doing all of this is a step to judicial jurisprudence which may not go over with a Japanese company in America for example. Or Europe.

Not unless you're Nintendo and decide the Pinkertons are worth hiring.
Bullies and outlaws.
1699407686437.png

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Why isn't calypso a main LI though, seems like a waste to me.
The official word is that she is a main LI, but she is different compared to the rest of the girls, likely because advancing her romance is tied to the progression of the main story, as opposed to the rest of the harem who have their own dedicated events.

There's also the fact that outright stating that she is a main LI could be seen by some as a spoiler of sorts, given that it's heavily implied that she is a real being and not some AI construct in a "videogame."

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
man I loved this game, the characters are hot, the sex scenes and the build up to them are perfect, the characters are gripping and enjoyable to read, the plot is really engaging and the emotional scenes really hit me in the feels any AVN that makes me feel things in addition to horny is a success in my book. Looking forward to more

Why isn't calypso a main LI though, seems like a waste to me.

Also Caribdis seems like a big fan of Dead Space first the twinkle twinkle little star then the andromeda server and finally Sister Baek of the church of Unitology who believes that "humanity will be reunified after death in a sacred server(Brother Moon)". She also believes the aliens in andromeda are the beginning of the convergence. just waiting for one of those creepy people in Orion's dreams too ask him to "make us whole".

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
The official word is that she is a main LI, but she is different compared to the rest of the girls, likely because advancing her romance is tied to the progression of the main story, as opposed to the rest of the harem who have their own dedicated events.

There's also the fact that outright stating that she is a main LI could be seen by some as a spoiler of sorts, given that it's heavily implied that she is a real being and not some AI construct in a "videogame."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skai_Ripa

May 2, 2022
Fuck the scenes with Alex are so good. The story is also good and the cliffhanger. I feel like Im watching anime always cuts off at such an intense part!

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
AFAIK Calypso is going to be the 8th main LI in the next update. I hope Eva will be the 9th one, tho. Because she is perfect y'know. I wonder if it hurt when she fell from heaven...

View attachment 3069607
While she is beautiful alright, iirc this also happened back at the bar:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes