Oct 10, 2022
Are you guys saying "yes" all the time or are alternating or are you saying "no" all the time, when they ask you to help them? :unsure:
I am alternating, though leaning no most of the time. It really depends who needs help, what is the the help, how much help they need, my mood at the time and my willing at the time.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Twinkle, twinkle little star...

View attachment 3068188

:WutFace:

Or what dreams are you people talking about? :HideThePain:
Oh, oooooh!!!
Dorfnutter was saying that his withdrawal symptoms were so bad that he was dreaming of playing the new update where we were taking Nova's V card.
So I replied with that gif of Michael Fassbender to tell him that that was my state as well about it (pretty much every day I think about it). :giggle: :giggle:

PS. Also well I'm like Orion in that regard so I would help her every time, I would never refuse that request that part really hit near home about emotions. :)

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Oh, oooooh!!!
Dorfnutter was saying that his withdrawal symptoms were so bad that he was dreaming of playing the new update where we were taking Nova's V card.
So I replied with that gif of Michael Fassbender to tell him that that was my state as well about it (pretty much every day I think about it). :giggle: :giggle:
Yeah, I got that... :ROFLMAO:

My...uhm...joke ( :HideThePain: ) was, that the dreams become so deep, that you start dreaming like Orion. :KEK:

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
OH MAN I finally finished Eternum to the cut point and dang what a cliffhanger. So excited to see what happens in the next update! Going to be amazing I can tell- keep up the good work on the development progress!!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
What? Na, it was just a bad joke...I had a long day, part of it was about Quantum computing and the crazy algorithms people use for them...it probably scrambled my brain a bit. :HideThePain:
You used the words "quantum" and "algorithms" on F95.....WTF are you trying to do? Break our brains? No brainy talk around here! Waifus, lazy devs, NTR, incest, huge boobs - those are the only topics allowed here!

Drinex

Aug 30, 2023
Well, Just finished 0.6. Wasnt so sure about the art style of this game at first but i did give it a chance and holy shit, the story and idea is amazing, would love to buy it on steam if it will be available, and complete. Question for ppl who track this game, how long usually is the time between the updates? Have a nice day everyone.

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes