Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Eternum - MultiMod Edition (v0.6.2 Update)
View attachment 2886355
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
View attachment 2886351 View attachment 2886352 View attachment 2886353
  • The mod you want.
  • The mod you deserve.
  • The best damn mod in all Eternum.
  • The mod so good it can't even be listed in the OP.
Just look at all these features with even more in-game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well.
- Sancho
SanchoMod

Just a friendly reminder since it's not listed in the VN's OP and over 100 pages back now.
So, in case you didn't know, it's a thing.

Regards.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Didn't know this existed so thanks
Just a word of caution: if you make a save with this mod active then that save becomes incompatible with the next version release of Eternum, and the only way to make said save work again is to wait until a new version of the mod gets released and install that on the latest release of the game.

Note that this isn't to dissuade you from using the mod. It's just that a lot of people keep posting here every new release asking why their saves aren't compatible anymore or they can't open their saves, and the usual culprit is that the saves are from a modded version of the game. So consider this as an explanation as to why that might end up being the case on your end when 0.7 releases.

IIRC tho Sancho is usually quick in releasing a new version of their mod to coincide with the latest version of the game, so you don't have to wait a long while or - worst case scenario - replay the game from the beginning.

Last edited:

Aigrene

Aug 7, 2017
The Patreon Eternumite Tier has
  • 4K renders of any image in the game
Is this a request thing or is this game available in 4k??

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
The Patreon Eternumite Tier has
  • 4K renders of any image in the game
Is this a request thing or is this game available in 4k??
Wording makes it seem that it's a request thing. Doubt Cari would want to kill people's monthly bandwidths (not to mention his own computer) trying to make a 4k version of Eternum, animated scenes and all.

Reactions: Anathaem

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
While also making players unnecessarily work for said renders/scenes by trying to complete another overdesigned and pointless minigame, yes.
I mean, I always poking fun at it, but I still like BaD a lot...and even play the minigames. :HideThePain:

And it is also the game that pretty much brought me here in a way. So without having played BaD I would've never played Eternum.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I mean, I always poking fun at it, but I still like BaD a lot...and even play the minigames. :HideThePain:

And it is also the game that pretty much brought me here in a way. So without having played BaD I would've never played Eternum.
In my case it was OIAL.

And if I was going to play an AVN with minigames I'd rather play STS. Say what you will about it, at least the dev doesn't actively try to create a new type of minigame for every single version release. Dx

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
In my case it was OIAL.

And if I was going to play an AVN with minigames I'd rather play STS. Say what you will about it, at least the dev doesn't actively try to create a new type of minigame for every single version release. Dx
I mean...I'm not playing it BECAUSE of the minigames.

But I like the overall down-to-earth story and the characters as well. It is overall a more "realistic" setting.

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
OK so this is just a theory and it could possibly happen but it could have been something along the lines of SAO 2. One of the Praetorians kills Benjamin while someone sneaks in behind and murders the guy exactly after the Praetorian kills him. The 2 girls/guys or whoever is in charge covers up the whole thing, doctors the police report and whatever is needed and puts a cover story that he died of a heart attack or something.

BUT that's just me, it could be true or not really- hope to see everyone's opinions about my theory

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JosephH151

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
OK so this is just a theory and it could possibly happen but it could have been something along the lines of SAO 2. One of the Praetorians kills Benjamin while someone sneaks in behind and murders the guy exactly after the Praetorian kills him. The 2 girls/guys or whoever is in charge covers up the whole thing, doctors the police report and whatever is needed and puts a cover story that he died of a heart attack or something.

BUT that's just me, it could be true or not really- hope to see everyone's opinions about my theory
I still think that some people just die from a heart attack in the "real world" when they get killed in Eternum. We don't know yet if it is just an accident or if they kill people deliberately to use them as NPCs. Killing them in the real world at the same time...how would they do that? That would imply that they somehow knew that Benjamin would try to rape the girl and get killed by the Praetorians exactly at that time. It only takes a few seconds between Benjamin trying to commit the rape and him getting killed by the Praetorians.

I guess, one could make an argument that they might have known something was afoot and that is how the Praetorians showed up so fast, but still...using hitmen in the real world that precisely and then somehow cover everything up (and not only with Benjamin but with thousands of people...

That would be an even larger stretch of my supension of disbelief than the fact that apparently no one is following up on all the people dying while playing Eternum. In the real world that would clearly lead to a pupblic outcry of some sort, no matter how large and rich the company would be.

Reactions: CinderFall201

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I still think that some people just die from a heart attack in the "real world" when they get killed in Eternum. We don't know yet if it is just an accident or if they kill people deliberately to use them as NPCs. Killing them in the real world at the same time...how would they do that? That would imply that they somehow knew that Benjamin would try to rape the girl and get killed by the Praetorians exactly at that time. It only takes a few seconds between Benjamin trying to commit the rape and him getting killed by the Praetorians.

I guess, one could make an argument that they might have known something was afoot and that is how the Praetorians showed up so fast, but still...using hitmen in the real world that precisely and then somehow cover everything up (and not only with Benjamin but with thousands of people...

That would be an even larger stretch of my supension of disbelief than the fact that apparently no one is following up on all the people dying while playing Eternum. In the real world that would clearly lead to a pupblic outcry of some sort, no matter how large and rich the company would be.
You have an implant/neural link remember. Not be that difficult to fry someone.

4.80 star(s) 911 Votes